Chapter 5

The Blood

Hangeng hissed as he stared at the beings who surrounded him, the beings he once hated. 

A few hundred years ago, after he went vampire hunting, he came back to his hunter clan to find them massacred. Above the pile of bloody bodies stood one vampire with red eyes filled with black hatred that focused on Hangeng. 

Hangeng raised his hand in hatred, to kill the being that had killed his family, but the vampire was faster and seized Hangeng, pushing him against a wall.

The vampire laughed, "Little one, you are like a mouse in a maze, its futile to struggle."

As the vampire bared its teach, ready to kill Hangeng it sniffed the air.

"Thats weird...could you be...have you met a crystal blue eyed vampire before?"

Vampires had a odd habit of having different eye colors that were unique from humans. They varied from purple to red to black, yet he had never seen a crystal blue iris before.

He shook his head in no.

The vampire stared at him and pressed his finger to Hangeng's head.

"Curious...it seems you don't remember...silly vampire, when you finally found a blood mate..."

Hangeng looked at the vampire with confusion, what was he talking about? As Hangeng moved his head to meet the vampire the vampire glared in annoyance and slammed his head back to the wall and hissed.

"Stay still, you broke one of my old friends hearts and I'm going to make his life a little easier."

Hangeng screamed, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, LET ME DIE WITH HONOR."

The vampire laughed, "You call that honor? Wouldn't it be better to come back and destroy me? Im going to do you a little favor little one. I am going to turn you for my friend. Hopefully when you meet him again, you'll make his heart heal."

The vampire looked to the moon with a sad smile before stabbing his fangs deeply into Hangeng's throat as he writhed in agony.