Chapter 82

The Blood

Heechul groaned.

He had sensed the large group a while ago, but payed them no heed as his Sister was going to be here for a while as he rested.

He didn't expect that Sulli would come along with them.

It had confused him how they were going directly to the prison.

He lifted himself of the bed.

His room was pitch black but he still knew where everything was.

He d along the wall feeling the shattered glass from long ago.

After he had lost his eyesight, he felt there was no need for the mirrors surrounding his room and had destroyed them.

He headed below his room and removed his clothes.

He allowed the black water to chill him to the bones as it soaked his long hair.

"I should cut this," He thought as he thought of the days when Hangeng would trail his hands through it with his fingers.

(break)

The girl giggled. "Sulli you don't need to bow,"

"You are the high princess for a reason," Sulli laughed as she got up.

"And you are Heechul's favorite, he literally talks about you all the time," Sulli said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes...that can get a bit extreme," the Girl's eyes twinkled.

"but I am sorry, I still cannot allow you to pass, try and I will not think twice about killing you," she glared.

"Sohee? Please? I really want to see Heechul..."