Chapter 104

The Blood

Two decades or so pass...

"Yah! Be Careful!" Heechul yelled as a car whizzed by him.

He groaned as he walked to his apartment, it was small, but he was comfortable.

"Umma! I am back!" He shouted as he greeted the picture of his mother.

He didn't believe that there was a God, but he never wanted his mother to feel lonely so he kept it just in case.

After his mother died, he had no reason to stay in a household that was so cold, so desolate, just filled with the shouts and abuse, that he just left.

The phone rang and he walked to pick it up as he started the stove.

"Hi Ivy, sure I'll go on a date with you tommorrow,"

He quickly turned off the phone after the plans were settled.

He knew he was being cold to his girlfriend, but they didn't get along well, considering Ivy seemed to only use him for his good looks, not to say he wasn't pretty or anything.

He sighed as he began to cook.

It was just another day.

(break)

"Have you found him yet?"

Everyday, Hangeng balanced work with finding Heechul, he had scoured the world for him and he wasn't going to stop, ever.

Another vampire group came back, with the same exhausted reply, "No,"

Leeteuk had warned that Hangeng was pushing himself too hard and forced him to rest once in a while, but he was always looking, it seemed as if Heechul was everywhere.

But still nowhere.