Chapter 67

The Blood

Heechul laughed.

Love was pitiful, it rendered his old friend Jaejoong in a pile of tears.

He sat next to his sleeping friend and whispered

"You really always did love Yunho didn't you? I remember that time when you and him danced during the gathering and were just in your own world. He loved you too, he would never betray you. I'll make sure your wish comes true. Ill make sure you don't become like me."

He wiped away Jaejoong's tears  and placed the blanket over him as he summoned a shadow tiger.

"Protect him with your life," Heechul hissed. He was going to find Yunho soon and sort this out.

If he has watched closer, he would have seen Jaejoong was still awake.

(break)

Who is he really?

Jaejoong's forehead wrinkled as he thought about the Ruler.

It had been more than 100 years ago since he had danced quietly with Yunho and he knew that only their close friends had seen them.

Who is he?

Jaejoong focused on the memories, something was missing.

He reached though him memories.

He wasn't known for being the Memory Keeper for nothing, following one of his abilities.

He felt tears streaming down as he saw Yunho's face, but ignored it and focused on his friend's faces.

He looked down the small group, but something was wrong.

It was if someone had taken a knife and had cut out something as there was a black space where a person should have been.

"What is this?" 

Jaejoong was stunned, was it possible for someone to have tampered with his memory log?