Chapter 70

The Blood

Yunho ran down the steps of the castle, but before he could take another step he was plunged into a deep black.

He screamed, but it seemed the darkness just fed on it, making it silent.

Heechul chuckled, the wonderful thing about the abyss is that its complete darkness makes even the bravest vampire afraid.

"Hello Yunho,"

"WHO ARE YOU?" Yunho screamed in fear.

"We can't have you damaging my beautiful ears can we? Abyss can you swallow some of his sound?"

The next yell than Yunho released sounded moderated, swallowed.

"Good, now I need to know, why did you leave Jaejoong?" 

"...I told everyone already, I felt out of love with him,"

"Yunho," Heechul said sweetly, "We both know thats not true, lets see how you react to..."

Before Heechul finished his sentance he put the illusion of Jaejoong dying in front of Yunho and heard the tortured screaming once again.

Heechul waited for Yunho to catch his breath.

"...What do you want?"

"I want to know why you left him and how I can get you two back together,"

"Its none of your buisness,"

"It is my buisness, you see I'm the ruler of the abyss, and your little couple fight is going to throw off the balance, so hurry up at tell me,"