Chapter 110

The Blood

As Heechul felt the smooth lips touch his, his swollen eyes opened in shock.

But Heechul pushed Hangeng away.

"...Please Hangeng, You're not thinking straight...I'm not gay...I just can't,"

Hangeng's heart shattered at the words. 

He attempted to catch one last ray of hope, "Chullie, please...can't you just try to love me?"

"Hannie..." The broken voice whispered, "Its too soon, I just broke up with Ivy and..."

Hangeng stood up, "I understand,"

He fled the room and allowed himself to teleport back to his chambers.

Leeteuk was strangely there, as if waiting for his return.

"What happened?" The angel said sadly.

"He rejected me, I told him I loved him, and he rejected me," 

Hangeng never knew why he did it but he allowed himself to just fall into Leeteuk's lap, as if the fallen angel was his mother and cry his broken heart out.

"I don't know what to do," Hangeng sobbed. "I've loved him for so long, I thought once I met him again, he would just love me back, like he did before,"

"Shhh," Leeteuk whispered, "I know, but sometimes thats the price of love,"

(break)

(1 week later)

"Damn it!" Heechul yelled as he slammed the empty soju bottle against the wall.

He had not only lost his girlfriend but his best friend, and the lost of the latter hurt the most.

His mind screamed in sadness and pain.

It had only been a short time, but he had completely become reliant on Hangeng, losing his pace without him.

He no longer knew when to eat and he often woke up to painful headaches instead of the voice that made him feel at peace.

Heechul grumbled, it had been at least a few days and the chinese man hadn't come back.

"Not that anybody would want to stay after that," Heechul didn't know what to do, Hangeng was the only one who tried to understand him in his life time, but his mind was a mess. He wasn't gay was he? Even though the lips that touched his felt so familiar...so right...

Heechul shook his head, he had to go get food as he found a suitable pair of clothes to go to the nearby restaurant.

(break)

Hangeng didn't want to see Heechul again, yet he longed to see him.

"Chullie, is this how you felt in the abyss?" he whispered.

Was this his divine punishment? But Hangeng knew, unlike Heechul, he now had a choice to see the man or run away.

Hangeng allowed the insane part of his mind to take over as again, he ran though the portal, running after Heechul.

(break)

As Heechul walked to the restaurant he allowed his mind to get distracted.

Where was the chinese man? Was he okay? 

Heechul knew Hangeng was probably better off without him but he couldn't help but feel that stupid longing.

"Hannie where are you?" He said, looking up to the grey sky which rained down on him, as if it could hold the answer to everything.

And suddenly he was pulled into a dark alleyway.

"Would you like to play with me pretty boy?" The stranger cackled.

"Get off of me!" Heechul's malnourished body frantically fought against the monstorus stregnth.

But nobody came to help him.

The stranger's lips came crashing down on his.

Heechul felt like as if he was going to throw up in disgust. As the lips were removed he yelled, "Hangeng!"

He waited for the horrible moments to come, but they never came as he felt the stranger's weight dissapear.

"How dare you," The new voice screamed, "Don't ever touch him again!"

"Hangeng?" Heechul's eyes widened as the chinese man appeared out of nowhere.

After Hangeng quickly left the man in a bloody mess and called the authorities, he carried Heechul to the aparment.

Heechul struggled, "Hangeng I have to tell you something..."

Hangeng winced, expecting a rejection, "In a little bit Chullie,"

(break)

Hangeng the shower to a warm temperature as he nodded towards Heechul to take a shower and began to walk out of the room.

Suddenly Hangeng felt himself be forcably turned around.

"What are you doing...!" His words cut off by two gentle lips.

Sweet Heechul thought. "I'm living in the moment," He smirked as he forcably kissed Hangeng's lips again.

^-^ Thank you for waiting! I will be writing again after my lost chapter was reuploaded! Thank you so much for waiting ^-^ I can't stress that enough!