Chapter 3

The Blood

Heechul looked sadly behind him at the boy he would never see again. And the years past.

Every thousand or so years came the Vampire Gathering as all Vampires would gather and the 12 Vampire leaders would meet.

Heechul wore his black cloak quietly, but with an air of arrogance, giving all the other vampires the look of greatness as he knew he was more powerful than them.

"Looking full of arrogance as usual, Heechul"

Heechul turned around, offering a rare smile to his friend, Kyuhyun.

"And you aren't filled with arrogance either?"

As he uttered the words he was suprised to see another vampire next to Kyuhyun.

"Hello! Sungmin!" The cute vampire said as he introduced himself.

Heechul smile became wider and almost laughed.

"Kyuhyun, you found a vampire mate that can even stand your evilness? Wow, the vampire apocolapse must be coming!"

Sungmin and Kyuhyun laughed along.

Kyuhyun looked worriedly at Heechul.

"You've gotten thinner,"

Heechul replied with a quick, almost forced smile, "And more pretty too!"

Kyuhyun looked worriedly and his friend quickly moved the topic on to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?" A young vampire came up behind them and shouted. "They have selected a new noble to be part of the 12!"

The trio of vampires looked up in suprise, a replacement of the 12 hadn't happened for about 1200 years. 

Heechul was the first to respond, "Donghae, there is a limit to yelling in your senior's ear."

Donghae eyes widened in shock, "Im sorry Heechul! I'm really sorry!"

Heechul laughed as he said it was fine.

Donghae's mate, Eunhyuk who had appeared from behind Donghae told Donghae

"I told you not to mess with Heechul!" With a joking look, but quickly turned his attention back to Heechul.

"I was suprised, I expected to to be the next noble out of any of them if you only showed your true power."

Very few people knew about how strong Heechul truly was, he only showed it when he had to protect something precious. He never wasted it on himself and thus people thought he was weak.

Heechul quietly replied, "And no one is going to find out either. Quickly, let go see this new leader!"

Distracting his friend as they ran to the palace of Vampires, Home of the Silvered Ravens.