Chapter 24

The Blood

He had already felt like throwing up when he was forced to kiss Kibum in front of Hangeng but felt even more digust as Kibum's sharp fangs tore his skin.

Heechul screamed in agony somewhere in his mind as Kibum made him summon his  dragon.

His shadow dragon.

It was a wonder how this thin body could control darkness if he had enough stregnth Kibum smirked.

He would willingly destroy Heechul's body to accomplish his own means.

As the lightning dragon fought the shadow dragon it was obvious that the dark dragon was winning. Yet, soon a water dragon and fire dragon began battling the shadow, and soon a wind.

Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Donghae battled against the Shadow dragon with Kyuhyun supplying them with power from his games. 

They knew Kibum was forcing Heechul to summon this dragon as much as they knew the tragedy from when Heechul had originally summoned this. 

They knew the only way that Heechul had a chance from being freed from Kibum was if there was enough of a loss of power that Kibum would need a different vampire.

At last, against 4 dragons and with the true will of his master, the shadow dragon began to be subdued mainly to Heechul's incessent cries.

Kibum glared at Heechul who's eyes were still glazed over. 

"HOW DARE YOU. JUST GIVE UP, LET ME USE YOUR POWER."

Hangeng realized that Heechul was resisting with all his power and attempted to help Heechul.

"Chullie, please come back. Chullie? Can you hear me?"

Heechul felt stregnth from far away reach him as he heard Hangeng's words.

As Kibum felt Heechul slipping away, he screamed, "IF I CAN'T ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL, I'LL DESTROY THEIRS."

Kibum dropped Heechul's mind who immediatly began coughing up blood and sank down to his knees.

Hangeng ran foward, despite the danger to protect Heechul but instead Kibum had grabbed Hangeng's mind.

Heechul saw Kibum begin to turn the lightning dragon again the unsuspecting others.

Kibum laughed, and glared at Heechul, "And for you...how about a sweet death?" 

Kibum had Hangeng turn around a compile a large amount of his lightning power to be thrown at Heechul.

Instead of running, Heechul ran, extremely weakened towards Hangeng and began muttering a spell.

"Meus diligo , Memor , Exsisto Solvo"

My love, Remember, Be Free.

In order to activate the spell, he had to touch Hangeng.

Heechul was too late. As soon as he touched Hangeng, his mate had released his power and subsequently directly attacked Heechul.

Hangeng had stared in horror as his mate stood before him, drowning in blood.

Heechul smiled as he felt blackness approach him, he had stopped Hangeng, and he had begun to disintegrate into the air.