Lotte World: Part 1

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 9

~Lotte World: Part 1~

 

After an hour of getting ready and traveling, the Chinese members of Exo and you were standing in front of Lotte World. Since the boys did not debut officially they did not necessarily have to wear disguises but they still accommodated themselves with caps or sunglasses.

Luhan had a very cute hat on which made him stand out more than hiding him in your opinion. Tao was wearing a black cap while Kris had sunglasses on, which was unnecessary because it was easy for people to spot him due to his height anyways. Lay was also wearing fancy sunglasses which made him look pretty cool. But it wasn’t like EXO fans were looking out for EXO at Lotte world, so they were pretty much safe from all the disruptions.

You stood by Kris like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do.

“Let’s ride that one!” Tao pointed towards one of the biggest roller coasters. Your eyes widened in surprise. You weren’t scared of such rides, or so you thought since you never had a change to get on one before.

“YES YES YES!!~” You clapped happily, grabbing Tao’s hand both of you went to line up. Kris laughed at you two and followed along.

Once on the train you sat on the first one with Tao while Lay and Luhan were sitting together. Kris was sitting by himself right behind them.

Suddenly you did not feel so brave anymore. You turned pale.” Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah.” You nodded weakly.

“If you want to get off now would be right time-“ Lay started to say, since he was sitting right behind you but you shook your head. The train started moving right at that time.

Luhan stared at your back worriedly. I hope she is okay. Of course he couldn’t say his thoughts out loud.

You were holding on to the bars so hard that your knuckles had turned white. The train was slowly going up. Tao held onto your hand with a frown. “Just close your eyes and scream all you want okay? I’m here, nothing will happen to you.”

“You turned your head around and smiled at him. Luhan frowned at the sight in front of him. He wanted to comfort you instead.

Right at that moment the train started falling downwards at an incredible speed.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” Everyone on the train started screaming and so did you with all your might. After the first fall the ride started to turn fun with all the twirls and whatnot.

You laughed happily and screamed, this time out of joy.

 

Soon the ride was over and you stood up with weak knees. Because of the ride your knees were all wobbly and felt weak. Before you could collapse and fall two strong arms held onto you.

Luhan was holding your shoulders from behind making sure that you were standing up. “Thanks.” You muttered shocked that he was helping you.

“I just don’t want you collapsing here.” He shrugged with an indifferent expression. You narrowed your eyes at him. And he is back to being a jerk.

“Are you feeling okay?” Tao asked concerned.

You slipped out of Luhan’s hands. “Yup! We should ride that again!”

“Hahaha. No way. My stomach cannot handle that again.” Lay shook his head.

“Fine.” You pouted.

“Next time I am not sitting by myself.” Kris said sternly as he walked up to you.

“Well I am not sitting with you. Your legs will take up too much when we sit down on the rides.” You blew a raspberry at him and turned to Tao.

“Let’s ride the Viking this time!~”

 

Then you headed towards the Viking. This time all five of you could sit in one row. You were sitting in the middle and were squeezed between Lay and Tao while Kris and Luhan sat at the other ends. This ride was more fun the other ones. It was not as scary.

 

After a few more rides you were growing hungry.

“Kris!” You tried your best at aegyo which wasn’t that great and tried to make the puppy eyes. “I’m hungry!~”

“Aegyo doesn’t work on me go away.” He pushed your forehead with his finger. “YAH!!! Fine then. Kris go buy me food!” You ordered crossing your arms and pouting in annoyance.  Maybe I should take aegyo lessons from Tao. You reminded yourself.

“Fine. What would little princess like to eat?”

“I am not little.” You pouted more. Why does he always have to poke fun at my height?

“Okay okay. Well… Can we get Pizza?!” Your eyes glistened with excitement.

“Sure. What about you guys?” Kris asked s.

“Pizza sounds fine to me.” Lay shrugged.

“Everyone is paying for their own food, though.” Kris added.

“But as the group’s leader and the eldest member shouldn’t you pay for it?” You added.

“Yeah. Duizhang should pay for the food.” Tao added, nodding encouragingly.

“I don’t have enough money to feed six people. Plus, I am not the eldest. Lu Han is. Then he should pay.”

Your jaw dropped in surprise. Lu han was older than your brother?! How in the world?

“What- this baby faced dude is older than you?! I thought he would even be younger than me!” You frowned still in shock.

Luhan let out a sincere laugh at your outburst. “I am the same age as Kris, it’s just a few months difference. Kris stop being a cheap and pay for the food.” Lu Han explained.

“Fine. Oh and Lina?” Kris said, “You might want to close your mouth before flies try to take over it.” Your eyes widened in embarrassment as you quickly closed your mouth.

The group headed to the small food court in the amusement park and ordered their food. Tao also ordered French fries with his food which earned him a glare from Kris. Both of you laughed at your brother’s misery.

 

Once you got the food all of you found a table and sat down. You munched down on your slice of pizza, making satisfied and cute expressions with every single bite. Luhan’s lips turned into a smile as he watched you eat in front of him.

You eyes Tao’s fries and grabbed one. You dipped it into the ketchup before eating it.

“Hey, no stealing.” Tao flicked your nose. You narrowed your eyes at him.

“Stop being s so stingy.” You got another piece of fries and ate it. Now it was Tao’s turn to narrow his eyes at you.

“Fine, fine.” You grabbed another piece but instead of eating it you handed it to Tao. “Well,” you waited impatiently as you tried to feed him. Tao smiled and ate the fries from your hand. You smiled in satisfaction and ate one more of his fries and fed him once more before he could start complaining again.

Kris rolled his eyes in disgust. “Can you two stop acting like a couple? I’m right here.” He shuddered in disgust.

“Couple?” You tilted your head in confusion. “But we are friends.” You added cluelessly.

“That’s what I’m saying. People are going to think you two are dating or something.”Kris smirked. The idea did amuse him after all.

You laughed at that. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” You ate from Tao’s fries once more.

“YAH!” Tao whined. “Go get your own food, seriously.”

“Meh,” You stuck your tongue at him. “I’m full. What should we ride next?” You asked the group and looked at the horror ride in front of you. Your eyes glistened with excitement.

“How about that one?”

---

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING PATIENLY AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENT AND SUBS!~ I LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP ON COMMENTING.

On another note. I have another essay due on thursday so I will be probably updating on thursday or so. T_T College but guess what? my classes will be ending by the end of april. after that i should be able to update this, nu'est fic, and my 2 infinite fics :D