Confessions

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 29

Confessions

 

Luhan looked around, confused and partly amused by your sudden outburst. “Were you waiting for Kris?”

“What? Oh God, no!” You replied looking down, too anxious to meet his eyes. You looked up and met eyes with Luhan and looked away quickly once again.

You walked towards the door seeing that Luhan had left it open. You were planning on telling him to leave. “Did you want anything?” You asked suddenly curious since he looked too amused about something.

“I was going to ask you if you could sew back this button on this shirt?” He stated lamely as there wasn’t even any shirt in his hands.

“Excuse me?” You gave him a confused look.

He chuckled and walked closer to you. You backed away instinctively and your back hit the door, causing it to slam shut. You sighed and looked at him.

“Kris is better at sewing. Go ask your duizhang instead.” You nodded, pointing to the door with your thumb.

Really? I guess I should huh?” He nodded halfheartedly glancing at the door as well.

You looked at him once and closed your eyes tightly. You had to ask him if he remembered. It was now or never. Being so uneasy was killing you. Given that both of you were alone it seemed like the best time to confront him.

“Do you remember anything from yesterday?” You asked him quickly in one breath.

He looked at you with a smirk. “That’s a vague question. We had a concert of course I remember.” He placed his hands in the front pocket of his jeans. He stared at your face as your expression changed quickly from being afraid, embarrassed and finally annoyed.

“More like do you remember what you were asking me yesterday…night?” You mumbled.

He furrowed his eyebrows. He seemed like he was in deep thought. “Oh you mean the questions about the men in your life? Yeah I remember.” He nodded.

Your eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. He does remember! So he remembers the kiss, too?! “E-eh?! So does that mean you also remember- ah…” You blushed in embarrassment. You were not able to continue your sentence.

“Yeah I do remember your actions as well.” He smirked stepping closer to you.

You backed away more to keep the distance.

“You know, I have a question though. When I kissed your cheek during my birthday I did it because of the cream on your cheek. I had an explainable excuse for my actions.” He explained and you blushed furiously at the memory. “But Lina, what is your excuse?” He leaned toward you so that he was eye to eye with you.

You backed away more and hit your back against the door. “I thought you were drunk…” You mumbled, refusing to meet eyes with him.

Luhan gave you an amused look, “So you wanted to take advantage of me while I was drunk?”

Your eyes widened at his accusations and you stared at him in shock. “Stop saying stupid things.” You slapped his arm lightly. He caught your hand at that and stepped closer to you.

“How about instead of excuses you tell me the real reason.” He whispered by your ear before pulling his head back to stare at your eyes.

You stared back into his eyes bravely this time. “That was my way of answering your question.”

“Huh?” He remembered the question and smiled softly. “So you don’t see me as a brother?”

“Far from it, actually.” You muttered, embarrassed about your forced confession. He smiled genuinely at you with his eyes turning into crescent moons.

You were once again mesmerized by his smile.

Luhan started leaning towards you, causing you to stop your train of thoughts. All you could see and think was him and nothing else. Your eyes widened as you felt his hot breath against yours.

“So if I kiss you right now you won’t get mad?” He whispered against your lips.

Your heart was beating so fast that you couldn’t even talk. So you shook your head slowly as an answer. Luhan smiled at your cute actions and leaned in, closing the gap between the two of you. You felt a shiver run up and down your spine as Luhan’s lips met yours. Your heartbeat accelerated to the point that you could hear it pounding in your ears.

You smiled into the kiss before kissing him back. Luhan cupped your face in his hands to get a better angle. He pulled back too quickly for your liking and looked into your eyes with so much affection that you could feel your knees go weak under his gaze. You were glad that you were leaning against the door.

He smiled at your confused expression. “You know I love you, right?” He whispered against your ear. All you could do was to nod. He was not satisfied with just that however as he waited for your answer.

“I love you, too.” You confessed out loud for the first time. You were beyond past blushing and was already crimson red.

“Good.” He smiled in satisfaction before capturing your lips once again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and poured all your emotions into that one kiss as you kissed him back.

You pulled back to catch your breath and Luhan let go of you stepping backwards. He cleared his throat and glanced at your flushed face.

Luhan was also blushing furiously. This was the first time you had seen him blush. His ears were red which made him look cuter.

“Go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow for the plane ride.” He smiled and places a chaste kiss on your temple. “I don’t want my girlfriend to have black bags under her eyes after all.” He joked.

You were left in awe once again. “Girlfriend?” You questioned, “Who said I wanted to be your girlfriend?” You crossed your arms with a firm expression.

Luhan was taken aback with that. “But you said- just now-“He stuttered too shocked with your response.

You giggled cutely and bit your bottom lip. “I’m kidding.”

He narrowed his eyes at you and lightly hit your head, “That was not funny.”

“Your expression was funny.” You giggled once more.

He rolled his eyes at your childish antics.

“Oh!” You said suddenly remembering something very important, more likesomeone. “What about Kris?”

“What about him?” Luhan questioned, amused.

“What are we going to tell him? He is going to go crazy you know.” You muttered.

“Well, I’m older than him so he won’t be violent at least.” He shrugged.

“Older by like what 6-7 months? That doesn’t count.”

“Well then you are welcomed to come to your boyfriend’s funeral.” He smiled.

“It’s not funny!” You pouted cutely. He couldn’t stand the sight of your pouty lips. He quickly pecked your lips before you could even realize what was going on.

“Don’t worry about it too much. It will be fine.” He headed to the door. “Oh and don’t you dare pout like that again or I’ll kiss you each time as punishment.” He winked and left.

You blushed furiously once again and headed to your bed. You touched your lips remembering what had just happened a few minutes ago. You knew you would not be able to fall asleep at all tonight.

 

 

 

The next morning you were eating breakfast at the table with EXO-M and thankfully their managers were not present. You were sure that they would not be happy about an EXO member dating and you would be kicked out.

“So,” Luhan cleared his throat. Everyone glanced up at him before returning to their food. “I have an announcement to make.” He stated.

“Go ahead then, talk.” Xiumin stated  without looking up as he was too busy finishing up his breakfast.

“Well what is it?” Lay said as he too also paid more attention to the food in front of him.

Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Well, Lina and I are dating.” He stated so bluntly that your eyes widened in surprise. You told him to break it down to everyone slowly!

Kris choked on his food as he started coughing. You rushed to his side and patted his back, giving him a glass of water. You threw Luhan an annoyed look and he just shrugged.

Everyone else looked at Luhan in shock and Tao even dropped his chopsticks, not able to comprehend what was going on. So I lost my chance already. He frowned.

“Saw that coming.” Lay nodded as he was the earliest one to recover from the shock and started eating again.

“What?” Kris narrowed his eyes at Lay while drinking his water.

“Well, they were too friendly with each other it was obvious.”

“Yeah, well congrats!” Chen smiled at you encouragingly and you smiled back. Xiumin and Tao also congratulated the new couple as well.

Kris glared at Luhan and stood up from his seat abruptly. You flinched as you waited for Kris to blow up. Even though Luhan was acting all strong before he was also feeling terrified suddenly.

Kris glared at him before smiling. “Well, if you are the one making her happy then I am fine with it. If I see her sad or even crying because of you, friend or not you will suffer in my hands.” He smiled.

Luhan gulped and glanced at you. You shrugged your shoulders in confusion.

“However. My rules are still the same.  No PDA in the house, you have to keep your hands to yourself, especially if I am around.” Kris stated.

“What?” You said in shocked.

“Are you complaining?” Kris gave you a look.

You shook your head, “No. I am surprised that you are taking it so well. Thank you Kris gege!” You smiled and jumped up slightly to wrap your arms around his neck.

“AH! OKAY GOSH I GET IT YOU LOVE LUHAN GET OFF OF ME! YOU ARE CHOKING ME! GAH!” Kris complained as he pried you off of him.

“Thank you! You are the best brother in the world!~” You cooed.

“Of couse.” He said sarcastically and glanced at Luhan one more time before grabbing his plate and walking to the kitchen.

“Everyone clean up! We have a plane to board.”

You smiled at Luhan before running to your room to get your stuff ready.

You were excited to go to South Korea and see EXO-K once again.

---

A/N: Hello Lovelies.Thank you for the comments I had fun reading them as everyone complained about the small cliffie!~ So I updated faster this time and with a longer chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, don't forget to leave a comment!~ I'll try to update ASAP :)

Have a nice day <3