The Prankster

Runaway Sister

 

A/N: If Lina and Kris converse in English which will be rare but yeah it will be in this color.

Chapter 19

The Prankster

 

It had been a few days since EXO-M’s arrival in China. You were getting used to your schedule and your responsibilities. Luhan liked to annoy you by giving you orders for water, food, painkillers etc because he liked how you would get mad but not complain because it was part of your job.

 

Today the members were going for the filming of their Tudou interview. You couldn’t take your eyes off of the boys since they looked so sleek and nice in just black and white suits instead of sparkly stage outfits.

You fixed Kris’ tie and patted his shoulder. “Yup, my brother is super handsome.” You said in English.

Kris’ eyes widened. “Watch your mouth, will you?” He looked around and released a relieved sigh when he realized that no one was around. “So,” He had a slight smirk, “Do I really look handsome?”

You rolled your eyes. “Of course, you’re related to me. Look at me, I’m a y man myself,” You fixed your fake sideburns with a greasy wink.

Kris shook his head and smacked you lightly on the head. “Idiot.” He walked away from you.

You were about to call after him and possibly jump on his back and start hitting him for calling you an idiot but you decided to leave that for the dorm later on as you realized that it was getting crowded backstage.

You went to the others and tried to see if they needed anything. Then you went over to Luhan to give him the silver accessory which represented his super power.

“Here you have to attach this on your jacket.” You handed it to him.

“Can you help me?” He looked clueless with that cute smile of his plastered on his lips.

Your heart skipped a beat that that. You did not meet eyes with him and just took the accessory back from him. How is this boy 22 years old?

You gently pinned it to left side of the jacket making sure that you wouldn’t stab him with the needle in process.

You stepped back and took a look at him. He did look amazing in a suit, it made Luhan look more mature.

“Like what you see?” He whispered with a slight smirk, making sure that no one would hear him.

Your cheeks turned red and you bit your bottom lip, looking away. “N-no. I mean ye- I mean I wasn’t even staring-“You stuttered as you turned different shades of red.

A staff member called for EXO as they were ready for recording. Luhan smiled at you and walked to the studio.

You sighed in relief and walked up to the manager.

“I’ll go ahead and go to the dorms to get the dinner ready.” You informed him.

“Of course. Thank you Li- I mean, Kevin.” The manager smiled at you.

“No problem.” You were about to skip towards the exit but stopped yourself. You are a boy now, Lina, boys don’t skip around happily. WALK!

 

You took a taxi and got off at the closest grocery store to the dorm. Once done shopping for dinner you walked to the dorm. There was a few stalker fangirls waiting outside the dorm but they already knew you as the errand boy of EXO so they did not flock around you. Some of them gave you fangifts to give to the boys.

You called for the elevator and went up to the dorm’s level. Once inside you dropped all the bags to the floor. “Oh God, my arms.” You massaged your arms and closed the door behind you. It made a beeping sound and set the alarm back on.

You set aside the fan gifts for the boys and carried the grocery to the kitchen. After changing out of your boy outfits and putting your own clothes and freeing your hair from the stupid wig you walked back into the kitchen.

 

You set your Ipad on the counter while cutting the vegetables and decided to watch one of EXO-M’s interviews.  You were too busy chopping up the vegetables to pay attention to what they were saying. Plus, you already knew the answers since the questions were similar to their previous interview.

You stopped what you were doing as your ears picked up the words ‘ideal type’.  This was something you did not know about the boys. It was funny how frustrated the boys looked at the question.

You couldn’t help but roll your eyes at Kris’ choice, a girl who is good at cooking and filial. You paid more attention to Luhan’s answer. You did not know why your heart suddenly started to beat fast expectantly and why you suddenly felt really glum after hearing his answer.

A quiet, shy, cute girl. It did not fit you at all. You were definetly not quiet, you were talkative and sarcastic and loud. You were definitely not cute. Especially not know when I am dressed like a boy… Aish! Why am I even comparing myself to his ideal type? Who cares?! I have too much free time on my hands…

You shook your head in confusion and started cutting up the tomatoes for the salad. You were too deep in thought to hear the door click open and the boys gather inside.

 

At the sight of you being the prankster that he was, Luhan had an idea. He placed his index finger on his lips, motioning for the boys to be quiet. The managers shook their heads and went to their rooms to change.

Then Luhan slowly crept up behind you.

“BOO!” he shouted right behind you.

You jumped in your spot, “AH!” You turned around and saw Luhan standing right in front of you, too close for your liking.

“Idiot.” You muttered while everyone was cracking up and Luhan had smirk plastered on his lips.

You felt a stinging pain and looked at your hand to find a deep cut on your finger. Luhan followed your gaze and guilt washed over him.

The cut was pretty deep and it was bleeding badly. “Ouch!” You winced in pain as you lifted your hand up to get a closer look.

“I’m so-“ Luhan was cut off as Kris stormed over Luhan and pushed him out of the way.

“What the did you do?!” He was clearly pissed at Luhan.

“I didn’t see the knife in her hands. Do you think I would have scared her if I saw the knife?!” Luhan spat back.

“Are you okay?” Chen asked, concerned like everyone else.

“Um you guys… it’s just a cut. Calm down and stop cursing.” You said while you walked up to the sink and the faucet to wash off the blood. The only problem was that it wouldn’t stop bleeding no matter what.

“It’s not just a cut. It’s a pretty deep cut.” Kris said shaking his head. 

Luhan felt apologetic it wasn’t his intention to hurt you after all. He walked up to you and got paper towel. “Come here.” He wrapped your finger with it to apply pressure to stop the bleeding.

Tao walked in with the first aid kit in his hand. Luhan moved out of the way reluctantly. Tao looked around to see if there were any chairs for you to sit on. Seeing that there wasn’t he grabbed you by your waist and lifted you up.

“WAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING-oh!” You stopped squirming when he made you sit on top of the counter and placed the first aid kit by your side.

“Give me your hand,” He gently lifted the paper towel off the wound and you winced in pain once again.

Kris was glad that Tao was taking care of you properly and Luhan could only watch as he was the cause of your pain. He did not like how Tao was so close to you but could not say anything.

The cut was pretty deep and it was still bleeding slightly. Tao took a deep breath and started cleaning around the wound as gently as possible. Once done with that he applied the medicine and placed a band aid over it. Proud with his work he lifted you up again and made you stand on your own two feet.

“Thank you, Tao.” You smiled at him and patted his shoulder. “I know I can always count on my panda bear.” You giggled.

“No problem. You should be more careful.” He ruffled your hair and you laughed heartily. You noticed that everyone was still in the kitchen.

“Okay, show is over. Shoo, I need to finish up the dinner. Aren’t you guys hungry?” You questioned with your hands on your waist.

“Hell yeah we are.” Xiumin smiled at you, he knew that you did not want anyone around you while you cooked.

“Let’s go.” He placed his arms around Chen and Luhan’s shoulders and made them go out.

“You shouldn’t really use that hand for a while. Let one of us help.” Tao suggested.

“I’ll help.” Kris said. Oh no. Your brother was a good cook but there wasn’t one time when you did not argue over how to cook even the most basic foods. You did not want him in your kitchen. You looked at Lay expectantly and he gave you an encouraging nod.

 “Tao why don’t you take Kris and go? I’m sure Yixing would like to help. Plus, if I injure myself again I’m sure his healing powers would come in handy.” You winked at Lay and he smirked.

“Haha very funny.” Kris said sarcastically. “What is going on between you two?” Kris gave you an accusing look. “How dare you choose Yixing over your own brother!?” He whined, trying to sound hurt.

“Oh you know why I would not choose you to help me cook. Now go.”

“Kris gege, let’s go. I’m hungry.” Tao smiled at you and pushed Kris out of the kitchen to give you some peace.

With that you managed to complete the dinner table with Lay’s help. 

---

A/N: Hello, here is the update:) Thank you guys so much for the comments btw :) Keep them comming :) 

did you guys see this. EXO M's photoshoot?! 

   

also this: sleepy exo-m babies :)

cr: the gif and photo used in this chapter do not belong to me.

 

Anyways... Dear readers,

Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :) If you like infinite you can check out my two ongoing infinite fics while waiting for updates on this. :)