Caught

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 6

~Caught!~

 

It had been more than a week ever since you ran away from home. You did not interact with the members much as they were very busy, hell you barely even saw your brother. You would fall asleep before they could come and then wake up after they were already gone.

You felt bad about your brother and his busy schedule. They had been working on their choreography and the music video filming for their second prologue single, History. You knew about this thanks to the internet since you barely saw the members.

If you were awake when they were around Chen would always greet you with a warm smile while Luhan completely ignored your existence. If the rest of the members saw you they would also either greet you or give you a warm smile. You weren’t sure if Chanyeol was okay with you though as his expressions always seemed confused, as if he was in a dilemma. You assumed he was like Luhan except that he was too nice to ignore you completely.

 

That morning you woke up the same time as Kris. Their music video would be released today and you were too excited about it. The Exo members had to go on with their regular training/recording schedule.

You opened your eyes and looked at your brother. You had missed him these past few days. “Kris,” You nudged him. “Wake up or I’m going to hug you.” You warned but he did even stir. You glared at his calm sleeping face for a few seconds and wrapped your arms around him. At the cold touch Kris’ eyes shot open.

“Why are you so damn cold!?” He pulled away quickly.

“I don’t know. Probably because I’m stuck to the wall every night.” You shrugged and sat up on the bed. Chen jumped off the top bunk and realized that you were awake. “Good morning, Lina.”

“Good morning  Jong Dae-ssi.” You replied with a bright smile. Luhan appeared behind Chen and your smile fell at the sight of him.

Kris got out of the bed unaware of the glaring contest going on between you and Lu Han. He got his change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to change.

“I told you. You don’t have to greet her all the time. You guys are too nice.” Luhan said to Chen while you looked at them without understanding anything.

She is sitting right here and you are talking crap about her right in her face I think you need to stop instead hyung. “ Chen was getting mad.

Who cares she doesn’t understand anyways.” Lu Han stated.

He did not want to be this mean towards you but he couldn’t help his feelings, whenever he looked at you all he saw was trouble and nothing else.

She is Kris’ sister so she might as well be our own sister. It’s been more than a week and nothing happened. You need to chill and be nice to her. What evil did she do to you?” Chen tried to reason. He was tired of the tension going on between Luhan and you.

She didn’t, yet.” Luhan hissed. “You will see. She will cause a problem and then I’ll say I told you so.” Luhan shrugged and glared at you one last time before getting out of the room. 

You could understand the bits of what was going on but not everything as your Korean was still weak. Still that was enough to piss you off. As Luhan exited Baekhyun entered the room.

“Oh Hi Lina.” He smiled brightly at the sight of you. You shook your negative thoughts away and smiled.

“Good morning.” You replied with a small head nod.

“Yeah…” Baekhyun turned to Chen, “Do you know who took my eyeliner?!” He asked, Chen chortled a laugh.

How am I supposed to know?” He shook his head. “Let’s go. Bye Lina!” They exited as well.

Before leaving Kris stopped by to say goodbye to you which was your sign for being free to roam around....in the dorm.

 

 

“I AM SOOO FREAKING BOREDDDDDD!!!!” You shouted in the empty dorm. You had been getting on the computer, watching TV which you barely understood, and play video games. You wanted to go out and explore Seoul but hell you did not even know the passcode for the door which meant you could not leave.

I should ask Kris about this when I see him later on.  You really hated being stuck indoors.

 

Hours passed and you waited for it to be 11:59 PM so that the History MV would be out. During this waiting you decided to go through the other EXO teasers' and their other MV What is Love’s comments.

You were amused to see so many comments about how y Kris was and how he was making the girls lose their ovaries. It was definitely awkward for you read about this as you never thought of your brother as a hot guy. He was just your brother.

Then you saw comments on how angelic Luhan was, be it his looks, personality and voice. You laughed at that. “Angelic, my .” You listened to the song and stopped. Sure, Chen’s voice was amazing, all those high notes were perfect but damn Luhan really did sound angelic when he was singing.

Still, you were not going to accept that out loud. “Delusional fangirls, Luhan is more like a devil in an angel’s disguise.” You rolled your eyes and proceeded to read other comment when a shadow fell over you.

I did not know you could speak Mandarin.” That angelic voice whispered right by your ear. You whipped your head around and came face to face with Luhan. Your eyes widened in shock, his face was too close to yours but what shocked you was getting caught.

Oh crap, I got caught. What should I do…. You looked around to find a way to get out of this.

----

A/N: I tried to get this out before going to sleep which explains why it is a short chapter T__T. I will update Nu'Est one tomorrow most likely but if I can I will update this also. :) THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND SUSBCRIBED KEEP IT UP I LOVE IT :D :D

I watched EXO's live stream yesterday without understanding a thing of course. But it is already subbed so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ercOmokKGOM&feature=relmfu

I missed today's livestream but from what I heard Lay played the guitar and Tao finally had an ideal type (which is too general basically a hottie with a nice personality he said) lol.

Oh and that their rooming arrangements is China is as follows: chen+kris, Luhan+lay, tao+xuimin :D 

look at Luhan being an embarrased cutie :)

http://oh-luhans.tumblr.com/post/20891146999

Anyways keep on commenting. :):):):):) 

 

I will try to update ASAP :D