Jealousy

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 33

Jealousy

 

You were headed to Show Champion for EXO-M’s recording and interview. You were in your usual boyish outfit and walking quietly with EXO and the staff towards their waiting room.

You were looking around trying to remember how the place looked when you bumped into someone. You looked up and came eye to eye with a very masculine and muscular guy, Dalmatian’s Simon.

 

 

I’m sorry!” You bowed quickly. Luhan was by your side and was glaring at the Dalmatian member. He suddenly felt self conscious and jealous at the sight of the muscular guy in front of him. You, gawking at him was not helping the situation either.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Simon smiled and walked away with a smile.

 

Once at the waiting room, Luhan burst out.

“Why do you keep on bumping  into everyone?! Watch where you are going for once.” He hissed making sure that no one else would hear him.

You tilted your head in confusion. It was true that you should have watched where you were going but he wasn’t this mad when you had bumped into Eunhyuk. Was it jealousy? You smiled at the thought.

“I’m sorry, Luhannie.” You pouted cutely, knowing the effect it had on him. “But did you see him? He is in Dalmatian right? I love their song. I’m lucky I bumped into him. Dalmatian is really charming.” You went on fangirling as quietly as possible so that the other staff members would not hear you.

Luhan frowned at that. “I think you were lying about not knowing about kpop. You knew about Super Junior and Shinee and now Dalmatian.”

“I have seen them perform yesterday at the pre-recording of Inkigayo. I’m a new fan. They are cool.” You explained.

“Why?” He was clearly annoyed and was bad at hiding it.

Why?” You sounded oblivious. “Their dance is awesome. Their outfits are perfect. Did you see his arms? The one I bumped into? Now that’s a real man.” You pushed your luck as much as you could.

Some of the EXO members were eavesdropping on your conversation with Luhan. They thought it was hilarious how you were trying to get Luhan jealous and succeeding at it. They winced at your last statement however, way to break a man’s pride, they thought in unison.

Luhan stood up, “If you like him so much you can go ahead and date him instead.” He whispered by your ear before walking away and leaving the room to calm down his nerves.

 

Did I push him too much? You looked up and saw the boys staring at you. “Why is he so mad? I was just joking.”

The boys just shrugged not wanting to voice out their opinions. Kris rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book in hand. You looked at Tao but he quickly looked away, not ready to talk to you yet. You did not understand why Tao was being distant towards you these days. What’s bothering him?

You were about to walk up and confront him but it was EXO-M’s turn to perform and get interviewed. They left the room before you could talk to Tao.

Once done with the recording EXO-M headed back to the dorms. You tried to talk to Luhan to apologize but he was ignoring you completely.

 

 

Once at the dorms you found it completely empty. EXO-K had their own schedules to attend and was not back yet. You went into your room and plumped down on the bed. You quickly changed out of your outfits and let your hair down. You let out a relaxed sigh when your head was able to breathe finally without the wig.

 

You frowned and sat up on the bed with your legs folded underneath you. You wanted to talk to Luhan but he was ignoring you. This is his room, too. He is bound to come here at some point.

Luhan headed to the room to get a change of clothes. Kris was about to follow Luhan but Chen held him back.

Let them talk, hyung.”

But I can’t just leave them alone.” Kris narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

It’s not like they are gonna do anything. She needs to apologize to Luhan.” Chen stated.

Fine.” Kris sighed and plopped down on the couch next to Chen and started watching a variety show mindlessly.

 

 

You heard the door open and saw Luhan standing by the door. He did not know that you were in the room if he did he wouldn’t have walked in. He was about to head back out when you stopped him.

“Wait, we need to talk.” You scrambled out of your bed immediately and threw yourself at Luhan before he could leave. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pushed the door close with your legs.

You stepped back and stood in front of him. Luhan gave you a confused look. “Talk.”

“I’m sorry.” You looked at the ground with a pout. “I was just trying to make you jealous because you looked cute. But I guess I went too far.”

“I was not jealous.”

“Yeah right. Then why were you so mad?” You demanded.

“Do you even remember your words?” He crossed his arms.

“I… do…” you sighed, “I did not mean it. I wanted to see your response. I’m sorry. I don’t like man like them anyways. All muscular and giant-like. I like guys like you, normal and warm.” You smiled with a blush.

Luhan did not say anything. You wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face on his chest. You expected him to hug you back but he didn't.

“I said I am sorry. How many times do you want me to apologize?” You frowned.

Luhan pulled you back with a smirk. “I think you need to learn a lesson.”

“Huh?” You looked up at him with innocent eyes in confusion. He cupped your face in his hands and crushed his lips against yours, confusing you. You pulled back from the sudden kiss and gazed into his eyes, “What was that for?”

Luhan smirked, “You were pouting too much today. What did I tell you before?” He smirked before pulling you back into a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back fully, trying to convey all your emotions in that one kiss.

You backed away as you felt your knees went weak with the kiss. Luhan wrapped his arms around your waist, steadying you without breaking the kiss.

The back of your knees hit his bed, causing you to break the kiss and fall onto his bed in a sitting position. “Oops” You smiled; your cheeks red from the kiss. Luhan was also blushing slightly.

Luhan gazed at you with an affectionate smile. You looked attractive blushing and slightly panting from the kiss. He wanted to kiss you more but stopped himself as his ears picked up footsteps down the hall and it was approaching towards the room.

“Someone is coming.” He his teeth in disappointment. You rolled your eyes at him in amusement. Luhan sat next to you and grabbed your hand instead, grazing his thumb across your knuckles.

Yo Luhan hyung!” Sehun came into the room and found him just sitting with you. He looked at the two of you knowingly.

Should I leave?” He tilted his head in confusion wondering if he was interrupting anything.

What? No. Why were you looking for me?” Luhan asked.

Guess what we got for you guys!~” He sing-songed.

What?”

Come and see.” He skipped up towards you and grabbed your hand, pulling you up. “Now that I have noona, you will have to come either way.” He smirked, skipping out of the room with you.

Luhan rolled his eyes with a smiled and stalked behind you and Sehun, not happy that his best friend was able to take you away from him so easily.

Bubble tea?” Luhan raised an eyebrow in amusement. “You got everyone bubble tea?”

Yes we did.” Kai smirked. “Here you go.” He handed you one bottle. “I didn’t know what you liked so we got you the chocolate one.

I like this one, thanks.” You smiled and sipped the drink. You smiled in satisfaction at the sweet taste.

We’re flying to LA tomorrow. Aren’t you excited?” Chanyeol asked you.

Why should I be?” You furrowed your eyebrows.

Isn’t it closer to your home?” He asked, confused.

Well… in a way I guess.” You shrugged. “But not really. I’m excited about LA though.” You smiled.

Kris rolled his eyes. “Canada and the US is not the same thing.

Chanyeol pouted in annoyance and slight embarrassment. “I was just asking…

Your eyes scanned the crowd as you tried to find a certain panda. You saw Tao drinking his bubble tea by the couch watching TV. I have to ask him what's bothering him soon... I just need to catch him alone....

 

----

A/N: Thank you guys for the comments!~ Here  is another update. I have been watching Once Upon a Time these past few days which explains the slower updates. OTL.

Oh by the way THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUBS!~ I reached 4,000+ subs in total as an author!~ :) I was really shocked <3

 

 

 

cr: gifs/photos dont belong to me T_T