The Concert

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 26

The Concert

 

Today was going very hectic. Even though you did not have much responsibilities to do, it was still tiring. The rehearsals for the concert had ended a while ago and the concert was about the start. The stadium was already filled with the fans.

EXO-M was backstage at the start of the concert and was getting their hair and make-up done last minute. They were to perform after Super Junior’s performance of “Walkin’”.

 

You glanced at EXO-M and let out a concerned sigh. They looked nervous. It was understandable, it was the first time for them to perform to such an audience and they had to perform at their respected sunbae’s concert. It was understandable.

You glanced at Kris who had his poker face on. He was the leader so he could not look nervous in front of s.

“A-yo!” You joked and pushed his shoulder slightly. He looked down at you and squinted his eyes in annoyance.

“I can’t play with you right now.” He stated with a sigh.

Henry who was with Kris at the time looked at you with playful eyes.

“If Kris doesn’t want to play, I am willing to entertain you,” He did a cute peace sign but you could see the underlying smirk at the corner of his lips.

“Thanks, but no thanks.” You rolled your eyes at Henry. “Who said I wanted to play?” You asked your brother, “I was wondering if the almighty ogre was nervous or not.” You shrugged casually.

“Call me ogre one more time-”

“Fine fine. I won’t call you that again-” You started to agree.

“Good.” He smirked, cutting in.

“Today that is.” You added and walked away from him slowly. That should get his mind off of his worries.

He decided against chasing after you as there were way too many staff members around. ‘I’ll get you one day.” He pointed at you.

“We’ll see.” You shrugged, continuing to walk backwards. You could not turn your back to your enemy after all.

You bumped into something hard and stopped.

“Oh!" What the- You turned around. “Sorry!” you said quickly.

“It’s fine.” Luhan shrugged with a smirk. He placed his hands on your shoulders and gazed at you with his doe like eyes. He parted his lips to say something but a staff member walked into the waiting room.

“EXO-M get ready on standby.” He announced.

“I gotta go.” He smiled and left with everyone else.

 

You watched them disappear as Super Junior entered the room.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun started getting ready for their solo performances which was going to happen after EXO-M’s Mama.

Eunhyuk started ing his shirt to put on a new one. Your eyes widened in surprise. EXO-M would not change in front of you backstage. They had the courtesy to tell you to go out before that. But they don’t know that I’m a girl.

“EEK!” You shrieked when you came face to face with Eunhyuk who was completely shirtless.

You walked out of the room hurriedly and slammed the door behind you.

What’s up with him?” Eunhyuk asked, confused.

Nothing.” Henry said, cracking up.

“It’s because your abs are hideous looking, hyung. He couldn’t stand the sight of it.” Kyuhyun nodded with a smirk.

What the hell? My abs are perfect, thank you very much.” Eunhyuk pouted before slipping on his new shirt.

You walked closer to the stage and managed to watch EXO-M’s performance from the back of the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_g0627Obw- EXO M Mama Fancam. )

You glanced at Luhan and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. What did that deer boy wanted to talk about? You wondered but shrugged it off. Something pointless, probably.

 

 

The concert went on and EXO-M went on stage again to perform History before Sungmin and Yesung’s solo stages. Then it was backstage time for you and EXO as you waited for the concert to come to an end.

During the closing speech EXO was sent on stage to say their thankful messages about Super Junior. You watched from the side and couldn’t help but laugh at Super Junior’s crazy antics. Right after EXO had finished talking they sprayed the boys with water before sending them off stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4fxJ--C_s Exo's speech )

 

You prepared towels and waited for them to walk down the stage. One by one they came down the stairs and you handed the wet members some towels.

“Here you go, Kris,” You threw him his towel. He caught it mid air and stalked off.

 

“Your surprised face was hilarious.” You told Tao as you handed him his towel.

“Shut up,” Tao eyed you playfully. He shook his head quickly causing some water droplets to fly towards you.

“Yah!” You punched his arm lightly. “That’s dirty.”

“Merong!~” Tao said and walked off.

“Hey, that’s my word.” You called after him but he ignored you.

 

Luhan came down the stage. You handed him his towel as well.

“I’m tired so help me with that, will you?” He asked without getting the towel from you.

“You’re such a superstar already, gosh!” You complained since Luhan liked to order you around too much but deep down you knew you did not mind. You pulled him aside, out of people’s way and made him sit on a chair because he was taller than you.

You let out an annoyed sigh and started drying his hair with the towel. By the time you were done, his hair was back to its naturally fluffy self.

You stifled a laugh. Luhan looked up at you with his deer like eyes and you stopped laughing.

His eyes weren’t so playful or mocking this time. It was actually gentle. “Thank you.” He smiled and got up. He took the towel from your hands and walked away to get changed out of his stage clothes.

Did he just thank me for once? You stared at him walk away in bewilderment.

 

 

Soon everyone was done with changing from their stage outfits and the staff including Super Junior and EXO-M headed outside to a restaurant to celebrate the successful concert and to eat dinner.

At the restaurant there was a long rectangular table in which you could sit on the cushion on the floor.

Once Kris sat he motioned for you to sit in front of him so you obliged. Henry came and sat next to you before anyone else could. Donghae sat on the other side of you.

Seeing this Luhan sat next to Kris, facing you. He did not like how Henry seemed to be around wherever you were. It bothered him a lot actually but he could not do anything about it.

Unaware of the tension going on between Luhan and Henry you waited for the food happily, smiling and joking around with Kris.

Once the food and the drinks were served everyone dug in, forgetting to talk for a while since everyone was starving.

Henry wrapped some meat for you, “Say aah-“

“What? I am not a baby I can feed myself thank you very much.” You told Henry not understanding the fact that he was trying to get closer to you.

“Stop complaining for once, will you?” He asked. You sighed and obliged eating the wrap from his hands.

“Yummy!” You smiled happily, devouring the meat. Henry smiled in satisfaction.

You wrapped some meat for him as well. “Say ah-“

Henry eyed you weirdly, you had just refused him strongly a minute ago after all.

“Just returning the favor. Don’t think too much into things.” You smiled and fed him as well. Soon it became a feeding contest between you and Henry.

It did not seem weird for EXO-M members so they did not stop what they were doing to watch you and Henry. However for Super Junior it was a different case. For them Super Junior it was weird seeing Henry like this.

“Why is Henry being all lovey dovey with him?” Donghae questioned.

“Yeah he was the one who said that he thought we were gay on Strong Heart because of the skinship.” Eunhyuk nodded.

“You guys are idiots, seriously.” Zhou Mi rolled his eyes at his friends.

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked as they continued to watch you and Henry bicker and feed each other.

“That “Kevin” is not Kevin actually. You get what I’m saying?” Zhou Mi added.

“Yeaah… no.” They all said in unison, shaking their heads.

"That is a girl. Look closely it’s so obvious. No guy can be that petite and feminine. It’s like impossible. Plus, I heard them talk. She is Kris’ sister or something.” Zhou Mi nodded.

“WHAT?!” They all said in unison again causing EXO-M and the rest of the staff around the restaurant to look their way.

“Ahahaha it’s nothing. Go back to eating. Sungmin just got too drunk and started blabbering nonsense.” Yesung said causing Sungmin to choke on his food.

“What?!” Sungmin hissed. “I didn’t even start drinking yet!”

Everyone else went back to minding their own business and Super Junior eyed so strangely.

“Well that’s all good but why is she acting like a boy then?” Ryeowook questioned.

“I am not a fortune teller. I did not get to learn everything.” Zhou shook his head and went back to his food.

 

 

By this time Henry had one of his arms around your shoulder as you continued to feed him. Kris looked at the two of you with a frown. Luhan was also eyeing you two with disgust. Why are they acting like couples?  Luhan stopped eating as the sight of you and Henry made him lose his appetite. Instead he took a big long gulp from his beer to calm down his nerves.

Kris was already over protective over you. He did not mind you and Henry being close. However, out in the public like this , especially when you were supposed to be pretending to be a guy, he did not want Henry to be so close.

“Henry gege, you might want to keep your hands to yourself.” Kris said between his teeth.

Henry eyed Kris amusedly. “Why? Are you jealous?” He asked in English.

Kris’ eyes widened in surprise. “What? No, but-“

“Well, then too bad.” Henry said mockingly and gave Kris a knowing look. Kris let out a sigh and did not say anything further. Maybe it’s good for Lina if they get closer like this. He let out a sigh and continued to eat.

Luhan on the other hand did not like how his duizhang did not pester Henry more to keep his hands to himself. If it was an EXO-M member Kris would have made sure that they would be too scared to even glance at you but with Henry Kris became different. Kris treated him more kindly and showed favoritism. At least that’s what it seemed like to Luhan since he was drunk.

---

A/N: Hello Lovelies!~

Thank you guys so much for your warm comments and congratulating me on getting feautured. Thank you so much for the subs as well. I really appriciate it.

Also the poll for my next EXO fic is still up and Kris is in the lead with Baekhyun in the second place. Please try to vote only once for it to be fair!~ Vote for your bias, seriously. I don't mind writing about a less popular member when it comes to fanfics seriously <3

Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/223362

Have fun!~

<3

Cr: As usual the gifs/edits don't belong to me.they are random gifs/edits saved on my computer from tumblr and various fansites. Also I don't know where that 'too bad' Henry gif is from. I think it is a fancam :)