Luhan's "Brilliant" Idea

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 14

Luhan's "Brilliant" Idea

 

The next morning everyone was woken up by the managers.

Sleepyheads wake up!” One of the managers entered the room you were in. You rubbed your eyes and peeked at the time on your phone. 6:00 AM? So early.Wait a second…. How did I end up on my bed?! You shot up from the bed and banged your head on the top bunk.

“Ouch.” You rubbed the top of your head. Kris finally managed to open his eyes and laughed at your reaction. With the force of your head on the top bed Chen was able to wake up as well.

At the sound of Kris laughing you turned your head around to look at him and everything made sense. “Oh… welcome back.” You smiled at him then slapped his arm. “Stop laughing! My head hurts.” You pouted.

Luhan woke up also and laughed at the sight of you and Kris arguing so early in the morning. Where does she get all that energy so early in the morning? Chuckling he got out of his bed while Chen climbed down the bed.

Stop fooling around and come to the living room. We have our decision made.” The manager said and left the room.

Oh. You let out a heavy sigh. “I am so gonna get kicked out. Oh well it was nice meeting you guys.” You smiled meekly at Chen and Luhan.

“Don’t worry about it. They won’t kick you out.” Luhan smiled.

“How do you know? I know they will.” You frowned.

“Trust me will you?” He rolled his eyes and left the room. What does he know?

Kris pulled you out of the bed. “Go fix that bird nest on your head and come to the living room ok?” Kris told you and left.

What bird nest? You climbed out of the bed and  looked at the mirror and growled in anger. “KRIS!” Your hair was all bushy and messed up because you had just woken up.Wait a second so the boys saw me like this too? Oh no!

 

 

After fixing up your hair and pulling it into a messy bun you went to the living room. At your entrance Tao brightened up and pulled you beside him for you to sit.

“Lina… don’t worry too much okay?” He squeezed your hand assuringly.

“I’m gonna get kicked out for sure but its okay. Thanks for being my friend this whole time.” You whispered at him.

“You are not going anywhere.” He gave you a firm nod with a smile. The managers entered the room and sat down also.

We originally had an idea which included telling the company about Lina and having them find a solution which was most likely going to result in Lina getting kicked out of the dorms.” The nicer one started talking.

I knew it. You looked at the floor in disappointment. Tao nudged you but you did not bother looking up.

We thought about letting her stay here but M is scheduled to leave for China soon and her staying here when Kris is not even present would be inappropriate. As you guys already know M has saesang fans already. That means if we took her with us to China that would be dangerous for the group and for Lina’s safety. So we had no choice but to kick her out.” They went on while Tao transled it for you. You frowned. They are right.

But we changed our minds because Luhan here suggested an idea last night after all of you went to sleep. Some of us disagreed with it because it is ridiculous and risky but I think it is okay. We are going to leave it up to you boys to decide.”

So what is it?” Chanyeol asked curiously.

Yeah what is Luhan hyung’s great idea?” Chen added.

You looked up at the manager not knowing what was going on. Tao translated it vaguely for you and you nodded your head. You looked up and met eyes with Luhan wanting to know what his great idea was.

He smiled at you and started talking. “You know the drama she was watching last night? The drama that a bunch of you were watching last week?

Yeah?” Suho questioned guessing where Luhan was going with this. He did not like it one bit.

How about Lina dresses up like a boy during our stay in China and acts like a staff member so that she can move around with EXO and stay at the dorms as well without getting questioned by the fans.”

"WHAT?!" Everyone said at the same time, their eyes bulging out of their sockets.

What the fu-“ Kris started but stopped himself midway. “So you are saying that my sister should be my brother instead?” He frowned at the idea.

Not your brother. No one is supposed to know she is related to you. You know how netizens work they will know that you don’t have a brother.” Luhan added.

Uh uh. No. It’s too risky.” Kris shook his head.

“I think it would be interesting.” Baekhyun added.

Kai and DO were skeptical about it. “What if she gets caught?

Then she has to take responsibility of course.” Luhan said.

What do you mean?” Sehun questioned.

We can’t let the company know that the managers knew all along. They would lose their jobs. If we act like we knew we would lose our fans. So if it gets out then she can take responsibility and we can act like we were fooled by her.” Luhan explained. He did not like putting you in a situation like this but he couldn’t come up with any other way to save you.

We can’t have Lina take all the blame afterwards, no.” Lay opposed.

I’ll do it.” You suddenly said which stopped everyone from talking. Tao and Kris’ eyes widened in surprise.

Lina you are not being very reasonable right now.” Xiumin finally talked.

“Yes I am Xiumin-ssi. I’m fine with it. I’ll take responsibility and I’ll act like a boy outside. I mean how hard can that be?” You smiled meekly and Lay translated your answer.

No this is too much.” Kris opposed strongly.

“No it isn’t. You are doing this to help me. I am bugging you guys to save my own self from trouble. Obviously I should take responsibility.” You sighed. “And if being a boy is the only way I’ll stay here then so be it. I’ll do it.”

Luhan smiled proudly, he knew you wouldn’t back out of this. “See she is okay with it.

Fine then. If you say so.” The rest of the boys finally agreed to it.

Good. Kris go out shopping and buy her some clothes for boys.” One of the managers said. “Okay everyone can go back to sleep.” One of the managers said dismissing the boys.

 

Kris frowned and shook his head disapprovingly. “You are putting yourself in more danger this way.” He stood in front of you.

You stood up from your seat. “It’s okay. It’s your job to protect me anyways.” You said teasingly and stuck your tongue out. “Merong!~

He narrowed his eyes at you in a playful manner. “When did you learn that?”

You looked at Sehun sideways. “I don’t know ask your maknae when he thought me.”

Sehun?” He looked at EXO K’s maknae.

Sehun stuck out his hands defensively. “I didn’t teach her anything. She saw me do it when we had breakfast all together.” He explained and ran off to his room.

Baekhyun laughed and patted your shoulder. “Good luck being a boy. If you need help-

I will be sure to not ask you.” You giggled.

Hey! What is that supposed to mean?

“I’ll come to you when I need help with putting on eye makeup instead.” You patted his shoulder.

"What did she say?" Baekhyun asked and Lay translated it fro him

He frowned and everyone else laughed at him.

Let’s go back to sleep.” Xiumin said and turned to Kris. “And you go shopping for your sister… I mean your brother.” He patted Kris’s shoulder and walked to his room laughing. Kris rolled his eyes.

“I would love to help you with shopping Kris but my back is not well so-“Tao frowned.

“Don’t worry about it.” Kris smiled at the maknae and turned to Luhan who was trying to make a run for it. “As the owner of the brilliant idea Luhan can come shopping with me.” He smiled evilly.

“Dang it. “ Luhan frowned. “Fine.” He looked your way and smirked. Oh no he is going to choose horrible outfits for me, damn.

“While we are out take care of Tao and his back, don’t just go back to sleep!” Kris warned.

“Sure.” You smiled. You were already feeling guilty for not paying attention to Tao and just worrying about your own problems. You turned to Tao who was still sitting and offered your hand and pulled him up. He stood up hovering over you.

“Let’s go giant panda.” You pulled him towards your room. Luhan did not like the idea of you two being alone for some reason unknown to him. He glanced at Chen who was going for the remote control.

Jongdae! Aren’t you going to sleep?” He asked.

No. I’m going to watch the news.”

Why?

What do you mean why? I want to.” He shook his head. “Plus Lina is going to take care of Tao I don’t want to bother them.” He shrugged.

That’s why I want you in the room ! Luhan rolled his eyes inwardly and faced Kris.

“Let’s go already.”

“Fine, let me just change.” Kris said and walked to the room.

 

 

Tao was lying down on Kris’ bed and you were sitting by the desk, on your computer searching for something. Kris got his change of clothes and left the room.

You turned around while sitting on the office chair and faced Tao. Using the wheels of the chair you pushed yourself towards the bed.

“How’s your back?” You frowned worriedly.

“It’s better. Don’t worry about it.” He smiled at you. He liked having all your attention on him. But he would never admit it out loud.

“Look at this giant panda acting all strong.” You pinched his cheek which was difficult. “Why doesn’t this panda have baozi cheeks like Xiumin?” You joked.

"My cheeks are perfectly fine." He rolled his eyes.

“Do you need anything? Should I change the bandages on your back? I googled it and it says its good to apply heat. Should I get some hot water packs for it?”

“Oh n-no. Thank you. You don’t need to do that.” He shook his head repeatedly as heat rushed to his cheeks.

“Fine.” You let out a big yawn.

“If you are sleepy go to sleep.” Tao offered.

“Should I?” You wondered and he nodded. “Roll over and make some space for me then.” You said.

“Wh-what?” His eyes widened. “I’ll just go back to my room.” He started to stand up. You frowned.

“No. Then Kris will get mad at me for not taking care of you." You shook your head. "You can’t move to Luhan’s bed because he is crazy when it comes to his bed and you can’t climb up with that back of yours so just scoot over. Only 30 minutes. Then you have to wake me up before Kris comes okay?” You said and jumped over Tao like you usually did with Kris and got under the covers.

“30 minutes! Don’t forget.” You warned and dozed off to sleep.

He sighed, “Fine.” Tao said and watched you fall asleep which was pretty quick.

You stupid girl. Why did you agree to Luhan’s idea? I’m happy that you will be by my side but it’s just too risky. He pushed a few lose strands of hair from your face. Soon sleep took him over and he fell asleep on Kris’ side of the bed as well.

----

A/N: Yes an update!~ I am not going to have internet access for the rest of the week I believe. By that I mean till like the 18th or so T___T I squuezed in this chapter and there might be typos and such but I don't have time to read it over T_T

Thanks for the comments and subs by the way!~ Your comments make my day so keep it up. I still have 3G on my phone so I will check the comments, friends' requests, wall posts and so on :) I can't type up a chapter with my phone and I will not be having my laptop with me so that explains the lack of updates for the upcoming week T_T I'm really sorry :D

OH DID YOU GUYS WATCH EXO K PERFORM AT THE DREAM CONCERT TO SORRY SORRY? EXO IN SUITS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME I SWEAR <3