Lina's New Friend

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 7

~Lina's New Friend~

 

Luhan’s face was so close to yours, your heart started racing involuntarily. You shook your head and turned your attention back to the computer as your cheeks turned red.

I did not know you were so good at Mandarin. His words echoed in your mind.

I’m not.” You mumbled. Now you couldn’t eavesdrop on his conversations whenever he dissed you shamelessly in front of you, which he did a lot during the past week.

 

Right then the door swung wide open and so did your eyes. You thought it was their manager for a second. Luhan quickly stood in front of you in hopes hiding you which was impossible since he wasn’t tall like Kris.

Thankfully it was just Tao. “Hi! Lina!!~ Did you watch the music video yet?” He asked excitedly before realizing Luhan’s presence. Luhan doesn’t know that she speaks Mandarin…Tao tilted his head in shame.

Tao was the only one that knew about you speaking Mandarin. Since both of you were the same age, he became a friend for you. Plus, your brother treated Tao like his own sibling who made you jealous every now and then but you also found it cute.

I already know. You two can continue talking.” Luhan smirked. You bit your lip in annoyance. Why did I blurt that out loud… in freaking Mandarin.  You frowned but stopped soon when you realized that the door was wide open.

Close the door. I was just about to watch it.” You looked at the time. 12:30AM. “It should be up now. Let’s watch it together.” You offered and moved the laptop to your bed from the study desk since there weren’t any other chairs other than the one you were sitting on.

 

You patted on the empty space next you on the bed. You and Tao were leaning against the wall, sitting on the bed, with the laptop on your legs.

Luhan looked at how comfortable you two were and frowned. He did not like it. He got into his own bed which was across yours.

You opened the EXO-M version first. The song was catchy and amazing. Their dance was a bit awkward to watch but you liked it. You kept on glancing between the Luhan on your screen and the one in front of you. How can that jerk and this boy be the same person?

I love rappers. Go Tao!~” You cheered when his part came on.

You do?” He questioned, happy.

Of course after all, my brother is a rapper, too right?” You smiled with a nod. No more shakin’ like that. The English phrases were catchy.

Y-yeah.” He smiled back but it did not reach his eyes.

 

 On the other hand Luhan was on his own bed eavesdropping. What are these two now? Best friends? He scoffed and tried to go to sleep.

Wait where are your managers?” You asked.

Oh they had to take care of some stuff back in the company so they left after they dropped us off at the dorms.” He replied.

Okay, good.” You sighed in relief. “This  song is going to be a hit really! Daebak!” You added with a cute giggle. Tao smiled genuinely and pinched your cheeks.

Yah, I’m not a baby. Stop pinching my cheeks.” You faked a frown. Kris entered the room and his eyes widened at the scene.

 “Tao keep your hands to yourself.” He said but he was not really serious, he just liked having Tao all frustrated.

Yea,” He quickly said and stopped pinching your cheeks. You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue at your brother before clicking on EXO-K’s video.

This version was nice as well; you were still surprised at how deep Chanyeol’s voice was compared to his face. He looks like the freaking maknae.

Kris was now sitting beside you as well so you were stuck between Kris and Tao. “What do you think?”

It’s awesome. Let me read the comments.” You quickly scanned them and smiled. “They are all positive.” Which was a lie since every group had their own share of haters but you did not want to dampen the mood.

I’m biased so I like the M version better, since my brother is in it!~” You smiled.

Don’t compare them. EXO is one.” Kris stated.

You grinned. “I know.~” Then you remembered the managers. “When are the managers coming back?”

Tomorrow night.” Kris said, “Why?”

TOMORROW NIGHT?!” You said a bit too loudly and clasped your hands over your lips quickly. “Oops.” The sleeping members were probably awake due to your outburst.

Why are you so excited?”

That means I have freedom until tomorrow night.YES!” You smiled happily and bounced around on the bed while sitting.

Stop moving.”

You must be bored in the house. We should take you out to Seoul.” Tao said.

Ah, someone understands my pain.” You patted Tao’s back and faked a tear. “But that’s impossible don’t you guys have any schedules?” You frowned.

No. Well, yes. But not tomorrow. That’s why the managers went home to their families.” Kris explained slowly.

Oh I see. Then I have a surprise for you guys tomorrow.” You smiled, you wanted to show the members your gratitude and tomorrow seemed like a perfect time.

What is it?”

I told you it’s a surprise. But in return I want to go out.” You added. Kris thought about it for a while. “Fine, I’ll take you out.”

“YES!” You giggled and high fived Tao. “Where should we go, Tao? Shopping? Amusement Park?” You questioned excitedly.

I did not say Tao could come.” Kris decided to annoy you for a bit.

What the. What am I going to do with an old man like you? Tao is coming.” You crossed your arms.

OLD MAN! You shameless girl-“Kris narrowed his eyes at you. Ready to tackle you for a tickling session. Tao watched the two of you in amusement. To him it was interesting to see how loosened up Kris was around you.

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP. I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.”Luhan finally said.I need my sleep, dammit. He frowned, but mostly he was mad that he couldn’t join in the conversation since he was not really on good terms with you.

Luhan is right. Tao go back to your room and tell Chen to get his over here and sleep.”Kris ordered. “You go get changed and sleep-“He stopped suddenly.

Wait a second- if Luhan was here the whole time, how come you were speaking in Mandarin so carefree!?” Kris questioned in shock in which you just rolled your eyes at his slow response.

---

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE SUBS!!!! <3 I LOVE READING THEMMM :D :D

Now to clarify things: BLUE is for MANDARIN and brownish RED is for Korean. BUT! Since Lina's secret is out, from now on she will only talk in Mandarin, obviously so I will not be having mandarin in blue. It will be in standart black while the korean will still be in red. :)

KEEP UP THE COMMENTS :):)

Did you guys watch EXOK's Mcountdown performance and EXOM's youku interview? :):):) I love my boys they are just so adorable. OT12. Oh and Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SEHUN.  <3

I was going to update yesterday since it was his birthday but... I couldn't get on my laptop at all :(