Safe

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 11

~Safe~

 

“What to do?” You mouthed to Luhan. Everything was moving in slow motion in your head. You were about to get caught.

“Quick!” He mouthed back.

 Luhan pushed you onto his bed and pulled the covers over you. He got under the covers as well so that you wouldn’t be so obvious.

He grabbed his phone and acted like he was going through his phone in the bed. The manager stepped in right at that time.

You were holding your breath and not moving at all. I am so going to get caught! I ruin everything! You had your eyes closed and was praying to not get caught.

Luhan, who were you talking to just now?” The manager asked seeing that the room was empty.

I wasn’t talking.” Luhan lied swiftly but he was breathing heavily from the sudden adrenaline rush a few seconds ago.

I am pretty sure I heard some noises.” The manager tilted his head in confusion.

It’s probably from my phone. I was watching a movie.” He lied once again.

Their manager looked at the surroundings. Luhan was in the bed, watching a movie and breathing heavily.

Oh. I see. You were watching that kind of a movie.” The manager shook his head in amusement.

What kind?” Luhan asked, clueless.

It’s okay. You don’t need to hide. You are a grown man. It’s normal for you to watch .” He smiled at Luhan.

His eyes widened in surprise. His cheeks turned red, “Aniyo- I wasn’t watching yadong-“He tried to oppose. You let out a gasp but closed your mouth immediately. You really wanted to see Luhan’s embarrassed face right now.

The manager heard your gasp and so did Luhan but the manager assumed that it was coming from the video. “I told you its fine. I’ll leave you to your business then.” He looked at Luhan once more and got outside, closing the door behind him with an amused smirk on his face.

 

Luhan let out a relieved sigh. You peeked through the blankets. “Is he gone?” You whispered.

“Yeah,” Luhan pulled the covers off of you and turned around to face you. He came face to face with you. You looked at his soft eyes. There was something mesmerizing about them. If he didn’t have that snake tongue he was really handsome. But, you were starting to agree with his points with this event. He was right; you were bound to cause trouble, you did not belong here.

Luhan’s heart started beating fast again so he looked away from your innocent eyes. “Are you planning to get out or-“He questioned with a smirk.

“Oh!” You jumped out of the bed, jumping over Luhan and landed on the floor on your two feet without falling on the ground for once, which surprised you. You spun on the balls of your feet and faced Luhan.

“Thanks to you, everyone is going to think I’m a ert now.” He said to get under your skin.

“It’s okay Luhan. Don’t all boys watch that? They won’t see you as a ert.” You smirked.

“Yah! I wasn’t watching anything in the first place.” He sat up on his bed.

“Of course you weren’t.” You smiled innocently.

“Are you playing around with me now?” He narrowed his eyes at you.

“Yes, well no. Thank you for hiding me just now. To be honest I thought you were going to hand me to the manager and have me shipped back to Canada.” You pouted, looking at the floor.

How evil does she think I am? “I am not evil, you know. I am just reasonable.” He crossed his arms.

“I know.” You frowned. “I was finally able to see the reality I was avoiding just now. I will cause trouble for you guys in the future I know.” You continued to look at the floor, unable to meet Luhan’s eyes.

“You know it’s not like I want to live here with twelve freaking boys. I am only here because of Kris, he is the only one I know here in Korea. I can’t go back home and I know I shouldn’t stay here. But…ugh.” You sighed.

“I don’t even know why I am telling you all this. I want to leave, trust me. Why would I want to destroy something my brother worked so hard for all these past four years? Four years .Do you know how hard it was for us to not see him every year? We did not want to get in the way of his dreams. Now that he is so close to achieving that dream why would I want to destroy it?” You gulped and let out a shaky breath. You couldn’t cry now but you knew that your walls were slowly crumbling down as you talked.

“You probably think I am a selfish person but I have my own dreams, too. I cannot let my family take it away from me. I had to something. Now that I look back I think I made a wrong choice in coming to here. I should have just let my parents marry me off but-“You close your eyes for a few seconds trying to catch your train of thoughts and endure the pain. A few teardrops slipped down your cheeks and reached the floor.

“Don’t say that.” Luhan said quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

You opened your eyes and looked at Luhan for the first time. You couldn’t go on with your monologue. He was silently listening to you blabber for the past few minutes with a pained expression.

He was hurting also for not really looking at the situation from your point of view and putting all the blame on you. He felt extremely guilty and he did not want you to cry.

He reached out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him and making you sit next to him. “I-“He started to say but stopped.

“Look, I never tried to see it from your point of view. I don’t think you are a selfish girl. Of course you had to do something about your own situation. But I am also not evil. I just don’t want the future of the twelve of us to be destroyed.” He sighed. “I’m sorry for being a jerk towards you these past few weeks.” Luhan said quietly.

You stopped crying and faced him with shocked eyes. Did he just apologize? You did not know what to say, you just stared at him dumbfounded.

“I guess in order for you to not be a danger for us I have to be extra careful with hiding you.” He smiled at you, a genuine smile, making his eyes turn into crescent moons. He looked extremely cute this way.

He saw how your eyes had gotten red from crying. He cupped your face with his hands and wiped away your tears with his thumbs. You flinched at the sudden contact but did not stop him. You were just too surprised.

“Go wash your face. I don’t want Kris getting mad at me for making his little sister cry.” He let out a shaky laugh.

 

You nodded and stood up. You reached under your blanket and got your shorts and t-shirt that you used to sleep with. You stopped right by the door. “Um… the manager…” You looked at Luhan once more.

“Oh right.” He got out of the room first and started walking motioning you to follow him while he checked his surroundings. He checked the bathroom making sure that it was empty.

“Go.” He mouthed and you entered the bathroom closing the door behind you.

 

Luhan headed to the living room. Kris, Tao, Baekhyun and Suho were watching TV, some Korean Drama was on.

Is that Sehun?” Luhan questioned looking at the TV. “I mean maybe a relative of him?

Baekhyun laughed at Luhan’s question. “No, that’s Yoochun sunbaenim’s younger brother. They look alike don’t they?” He added.

“Yes, they do. What is this show anyways?

KPOP Extreme Survival.” Suho replied without tearing his eyes from the screen.

It’s pretty interesting and hilarious!” Tao added laughing at the scene. The main girl was reading some lines from a movie script and acting it out with the main actor walking up to him seductively.

Why is this funny?” He tilted his head.

Because-“ Tao said between laughs, “That girl is acting like a boy. So the main dude doesn’t know that he is actually a girl.”Tao explained.

The rest of the members held their breath as they watched the scene unfold and then started laughing all together.

Luhan shook his head at his weird members.

 

Oh , I forgot about Lina! He headed towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

“Lina!” He hissed, making sure that his managers were out of his radar. “Are you done?”

“Yes.” You opened the door and got out. You looked freshened up after washing your face. “I’m going to sleep. Good night.” You muttered and headed to the room. Luhan followed you to get his phone from the room.

You got into the bed and buried yourself under the covers.

“Luhan…” You called for him right before he was about to leave. “Thank you… really.” You muttered before drifting to dreamland. He smiled at you and headed to the living room to see what that show was all about.

---

A/N: I hate cliffies tbh so I decided to update today as well :) Plus I will be away from internet over the weekend so it seems like I won't be update any of my stories T____________T You guys I love your comments they really make my day :D :D Thank you so much :)

Look at this.... Tao was all tearing up when he talked about how much he missed the EXO-K members... gah my Tao biased heart cannot take this.

 \

[cr goes to whoever made these gifs.]

Oh and the first two parts of this interview is subbed here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGG2YmjvK0k&feature=channel&list=UL

Also doesn't Sehun look like Yoohwan? I mean I hope I am not the only one:

especially during the high cut photoshoto sehun looks like him...

 

Anyways... Don't forget to leave a comment. I'll still check up on them from my phone :) :)