Wake Up Call

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 4

~Wake Up Call~

 

Or not! Nevermind this was such a bad idea! The next morning you woke up at the sound of their manager telling the members to wake up. You started freaking out and realized that Kris was next to you. You shook him awake before the manager could barge in.

You hid yourself under the blankets and stayed at the far side of the bed. With the top bunk and the closed curtains it was impossible for others’ to see you. I don’t need this adrenaline rush every single morning, dammit.

Kris stiffened up when the manager entered the room. “Oh you are awake without me for once.” He smiled in satisfaction.

Ah yea...” Kris muttered. Luhan and Chen were soon awake as well. Seeing their manager they freaked out but even thought they knew where you were, it was impossible to see you. They sighed in relief.

We will come once we get dressed.” Chen said and ushered the manager out of the room. Their manager furrowed his brows in confusion but left nonetheless. The boys are more awake than usual, I guess they are finally learning. Their manager assumed clueless.

“Listen.” Kris turned towards you, sitting up on the bed. You poked your head out of the blankets and looked at him cutely while scanning your surroundings. Realizing that the manager was really gone you sat up also.

“We will leave in an hour. Then you can get out and eat breakfast. There must be some cereal in the kitchen. Around midnight we will come back so by then you should be back in the bed to not get caught by the managers. I’ll explain the situation to the rest of the boys sometime today.” He kept on talking.

“Okay. Yes. I understand.”

“Make sure to put whatever you take back to its place.” He added.

“Yes.”

“Don’t make too much of a noise. The neighbors might get suspicious.”

“Yes.”

“Do you love SHINee?”

“Yes.” You replied automatically and stopped. What did that have anything to do with this? You weren’t really paying attention to your brother because you were too sleepy and he caught that on.

“You are not listening to me!” He got mad; his voice was still hoarse since he just woke up so he sounded even scarier.

“Sorry. I’m too sleepy. It’s freaking 5:30 AM in the morning.” You complained.

Luhan and Chen were snickering at the show in front of them even though their limited English kept them from understanding everything. They could agree on one thing though, that it was too freaking early.

“My poor brother you must be suffering a lot like this.” You gave him a hug. Sleeping was one of your favorite past time habits and you did not like how your brother did not get enough sleep. Kris softened a bit but bit down his smile.

“Let go. I’m leaving.” He got out of the bed before hitting is head on the top bulk. You stifled a laugh and met eyes with Luhan. He snickered with you before going to grab his clothes.

“Giant.” You shook your head in amusement. Then something caught your eye. Luhan’s bed hair. It looked so fluffy and soft you felt like touching it. What the hell Lina your brain is not working properly.

 

The boys grabbed their clothes and headed to the bathroom. You stayed in the bed and did not make any sound; soon enough you felt yourself drifting back to sleep.

 

Once done changing Kris came back into the room to let you know that he was leaving. He saw your sleeping face and furrowed his eyebrows. You had a pained expression on. He brushed your hair out of your face. You must be going through a lot, too. Right? My baby Lina… I’ll take care of you, somehow….

 

 

You woke up around noon with a yawn you got out of the room, walking towards the bathroom groggily. You realized that you had no idea where the bedroom was so you opened the doors one by one until you reached the bathroom. You took a quick shower and made sure that you did not leave any traces behind. The smell of your shampoo still lingered in the air but it would be gone by the time the boys would be back.

 

You went to the kitchen and made yourself some cereal. After eating you washed your dishes and placed the bowl back where it was at. Then you proceeded towards the living room to watch TV.

Just then you heard the door beep and swung open.

!

You were too shocked to even move from your stop. You were standing right in front of the door.

A tall boy with black hair and a piercing gaze entered the house and stopped in his tracks.

Both of you let out a shrill scream.

---

A/N: And with this the story will finally begin I assume :) Keep on commenting and thanks for subscribing :):) I love reading your comments really :D

Also I read this fan account about EXO-M and I thought it was hilarious so here is the link:

http://baekyun.tumblr.com/post/20720861469/exom-mic-mic

Also EXO's debut performances were awesome I wish they could upload it HD soon :) 

You can check out my youtube for my KPOP unboxing videos. Once I get EXO's albums I'll post up their videos, too :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDelikizzz?feature=mhee

---

Also I have over 400 subcribers now!~ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!~

[gifs are not mine]