We Got Married

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 32

We Got Married

 

You and Luhan were walking side by side towards the cafeteria. You did not know the way so you were just following Luhan. You were too busy examining the building that you did not see the approaching group of people. Your face collided with a sturdy chest, causing you to look up in alarm.

There was Eunhyuk and Leeteuk standing in front of you and you had bumped into Eunyuk.

I’m sorry!” You said quickly and bowed. Luhan stopped walking when he realized that you weren’t by his side. He stepped backwards and appeared beside you, greeting his seniors.

They smiled knowingly at you, “It’s okay, Kevin-ssi.” Eunhyuk actually laughed. Leeteuk tried very hard to stop himself from laughing, making his dimples even more visible.

You did not know why they were so entertained by this. “I’ll get going…” You murmured.

Yeah. Bye, Kevin-ssi!” Eunhyuk called after you before disappearing down the hall. You did not like how he had emphasized on your name. OH NO! Your eyes widened, DO THEY KNOW?!

“Do you think they know?” You asked Luhan. He gave you a questioning look.

“Know what?”

“You know… know that I am a…girl.” You whispered the last part.

‘Don’t be silly! How are they supposed to know?” He shrugged, “Unless your Henry oppa told them…”

“Yah! Henry oppa isn’t like that. He wouldn’t.” You were annoyed at Luhan’s accusations. Henry was one of the most trustworthy people you knew.

“Fine, I didn’t say anything.” Luhan sighed and continued walking. He did not like how you defended Henry right away. It wasn’t like he even said anything that bad.

 

 

The next day EXO had a fansign event with all the twelve members. This meant you were stuck in the dorm alone. There would be too many fans at the event which would make it easier for you to get caught so the managers made sure to keep you locked up in the dorm for the day. You did not mind it since you weren’t a workaholic to begin with.

It was night time already and you stared at the clock, hungry. It was 8PM and you wanted to eat dinner with the boys.

Your stomach grumbled loudly. They probably ate already. I’ll just make myself some sandwiches. You shrugged and got off the couch heading to the kitchen. You made sure to put everything back to its original place after using them. You did not want to face D.O umma’s wrath.

 

You were washing some tomatoes by the sink when two strong arms wrapped around your waist. You dropped the tomatoes into the sink in shock. You struggled out of his grip. You looked over your shoulder and relaxed when you saw Luhan’s profile.

You were too busy thinking about how D.O was a clean freak that you did not hear the door open. Luhan saw you in the kitchen and since the managers were not around he took advantage of the situation.

“Welcome home.” You smiled, even though he couldn’t see it. “Did you eat?” You grabbed the fallen tomatoes from the sink and washed them once more before turning off the faucet.

“Yup.” He nodded cutely, his chin touching your shoulder in process.

“Well, then if you will let me I would like to eat, too.” You had to get out of his grip to actually move around and finish making that sandwich.

“No way missy. Nobody is around to bother us, I am not letting you go.” He hugged you even tighter.

“Fine,” You let out a defeated sigh but your heart was beating like crazy at the proximity. You moved around while Luhan was still backhugging you. It made it harder to move around but Luhan was cooperating at least.

 

Baekhyun entered the kitchen and rolled his eyes at the sight. “Oh I didn’t know ‘We Got Married’ was being filmed in our dorm.” He smirked.

Oh! Baekhyun oppa!” You exclaimed, startled. You gave him a confused look. What’s We Got Married?

Luhan did not let go of you, instead stared at Baekhyun over your head. “What’s We Got Married?” You asked Luhan, confused.

“It’s a TV show where celebrities live together and act like a married couple.”

“Oh.” You nodded in understanding but then stopped. That show seemed like a threat to you. “So…” You gulped, “Would you like to be on that show?”

Luhan understood your intention and smirked. “I can’t I’m promoting in China, remember?” He stated.

Does that mean he would if he could? You weren’t satisfied with his answer. “What if you could?”

“I wouldn’t,” He smiled, even though you couldn’t see it. “But I know someone in here would.” Luhan stared at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun who was munching on some cookies looked up as he felt Luhan’s gaze. “What?” He asked, cookie crumbs evident around his lips.

You giggled at the sight. “Luhan was saying that you want to be on that show instead.” You explained.

What? Oh…no…” He muttered, turning red.

Really?” Luhan’s eyes widened in fake astonishment, “I thought you liked that SNSD member-“

Baekhyun turned even redder, “What? NO!... Anyways…I’ll get going.” He grabbed the bag of cookies and exited the kitchen.

 

He wasn’t going to let Luhan off for revealing his fanboy side to you. “Kris!!”He called loud enough so that Luhan could hear him as well, “I think you need to go to the kitchen! A certain parasite won’t let go of Lina!”

WHAT?” Kris roared, exiting his room. “What did you say, Baekhyunnie? I didn’t hear it.” Kris questioned quietly.

At the sound of the Kris’ room’s door opening Luhan quickly let go of you standing a few feet away from you.

Baekhyun heard the shuffling of feet in the kitchen and smirked, mission accomplished. “It’s nothing. I was wondering if you wanted some cookies?” He asked, pointing to the bag of cookies in his hands.

Kris gave him a weirded out look. Why is he only asking me? No, thank you.” He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and went back to his room.

 

Baekhyun then proceeded to his own room. He tossed the back of cookies on to the table where Chanyeol was busy replying to fans on the official fanboard. His eyes widened at the sight of cookies and he grabbed them immediately as if he had been starving for ages.

 

 

Luhan waited for a bit for Kris to come. Seeing that Kris was back in his own room, he approached you once again. You were done with making your sandwich and were eating it with a satisfied expression.

“It it that good?” He questioned.

“Mhhhmmm… itspurfectiwasstarving (It’s perfect I was starving)” You stated in muffled sounds. Luhan laughed at you, unable to make out what you were saying. You swallowed and talked again.

“Want some?” You offered. He nodded and took a bite. You waited for his response. “It’s good.” He nodded approvingly. You smiled and finished the sandwich.

 

 

Both of you headed back to the room to get some sleep. Kris saw you walk in with Luhan and furrowed his eyebrows. He did not like the idea of you being alone. Who knows what they could be doing?!

Kris pulled you to the bed and away from Luhan. Luhan frowned but did not say anything and walked to his own bed. Chen was watching the whole scene from the top bunk and rolling his eyes at his over protective leader. Who knew Kris had this side to him as well?

You frowned at Kris and grabbed you PJs from under the pillow. You were about to get out of the bed but Kris grabbed your arm.

What the hell?” You cursed in English. “Kris! Let go I need to wear my pjs.”

“Oh okay.”

You rolled your eyes and crawled out of the bed, heading to the bathroom to change.

 

Kris rolled over in his bed with a sigh. He had talked to Amber today which added more to his problems. It wasn’t like Kris didn’t have enough headache you know. Everyone seemed to confide in him with their problems. He wanted to bang his head on the wall to get rid of the pain sometimes.

 

Amber had found Kris when he was coming back from eating and asked him if he had time. He had to go back to practice soon but decided to talk to Amber; after all they were good friends so he did not want to ignore her.

“I’ll get straight to the point since you seem to be busy.” Amber crossed her arms. They were standing in a secluded corner and talking in hushed tones since everyone in this place liked a good gossip.

“Go ahead.”

“What’s wrong with Henry?” She questioned.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“You know normally he is a bubbly, happy guy but recently whenever we talk he sounds so down and worried about something. I want to know what’s wrong with him.” She explained with faint blush on her cheeks.

Kris sighed, “And you think I know?”

“Well, you are good friends with him so maybe he talked to you.” Amber reasoned.

He couldn’t tell her that Henry was betrothed to his sister. “Henry is a guy. Men usually don’t talk about their problems so easily with each other. It is girls that can’t keep their problems to themselves and confide in their friends. Men are too prideful to do that. He didn’t tell me anything. Why don’t you ask him straight away?”

 “I did ask him. He said he doesn’t want to talk about it.” Amber frowned. She knew that Kris knew it but also was not willing to tell her which made her even more curious.

 

Kris rolled in his bed with another sigh. Amber probably had a crush on Henry but Henry likes Lina (who happens to be his sister) and Lina likes Luhan who likes her back. And for some reason Kris was stuck in between this dilemma. It was a good thing that he did not know about Tao’s feelings for Lina.

“What’s wrong with you Kris hyung?” Chen asked as he heard his leader sigh for the billionth time.

“Nothing. Go back to sleep.” Kris pulled the blankets over him and drifted off to sleep.

----

A/N: hello!~ I updated faster this time :) so YAY!~ Thank you for the comments!~ I did not have time to go over this chapter so there might be typos and such sorry about that!~

Have a nice day :)

cr: that chanyeol gif does not belong to me.