Waiting

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 13

~Waiting~

 

Well?” The managers paced around furiously, waiting for an explanation.

You and the boys were back in the dorms and everyone was huddled in the living room, just like the first time you had met the members. Except this time you were joined by their managers who did not look happy.

Realizing that it would be risky talking about the topic so out in the public they decided to wait for the explanation until you and EXO members got to the dorm. The ride to home was devastating and nerve wrecking to say the least.

You see,” Kris started, “this is my sister Lina,” He swung his arm around your shoulder reassuringly. You did a quick bow in your seat and squirmed nervously as you looked at the managers.

He explained your situation to the managers and practically begged them to understand this position. What was he to do? He couldn’t let his sister live on the streets!

“I mean you have to understand, she is my little sister. It’s my responsibility to take care of her.”

One of the managers scoffed at Kris, “If you forgot you are also the leader of EXO-M. The group is also your responsibility. How could you do this-

But manager hyung, nothing bad happened to EXO right? I mean poor Lina-“ Tao started to back up his leader but the manager gave him a death glare which shut him up.

Tao frowned and gave you an apologetic look. You wanted to tell him it was okay but you didn’t dare talk at that moment.

Another manager spoke up, “It’s nearly time for their flight,” He crossed his arms. “You,” he pointed at you. “Lina right?

Y-yes?” You nodded but it sounded more like a question because you were really nervous.

The boys gave you apologetic looks. She really must be scared right now, they all thought in unison.

“The boys have to fly to China right now. You can stay here these two days but you are not to set a foot outside the dorm understood?” He added in Mandarin for you to undestand fully.

“Yes!” You said too quickly.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement. This one wasn’t as strict as the rest of the managers. “We will think about what to do with you during our two days stay in China and talk about this situation in detail when we come back.” He explained back in Korean, no one dared to utter a word. “Understood?” He asked everyone.

Ne!” Everyone said in unison including you.

Good. Now we have to head to the van, let’s go.” The manager ushered the boys outside.

You stood by the door awkwardly as everyone walked out one by one giving a reassuring nod or just a small wave.

“Bye Lina. I’ll see you when we come back.” Tao gave you a quick hug before leaving.

Luhan and you met eyes and you felt guilty all over again. “I’m sorry!” You blurted out.

“Don’t worry about it.” Luhan patted your head with an affectionate smile before leaving. “See you later!” He called and you weakly waved at him.

Last one to leave was your brother. “It’s all my fault you got scolded by your managers.” You pouted.

“It’s okay. They are not evil. They’ll understand.” He shrugged casually. You wrapped your arms around him, hugging him tightly. “I’m really sorry okay? Come back safely!~” You added before letting go. You were getting teary eyed already.

“Okay, okay. I’ll be back soon. It’s only two days anyways.” He looked at you and chuckled. “Cry baby. It’s like your teardrops are on standby and waiting to leak. Stop feeling guilty, it’s not your fault.” He added.

C’mon Kris!” Xiu Min called for Kris from the end of the stairs.

Coming!~” he replied before stepping out. “Bye Lina.” He waved before darting off the stairs.

“Bye Kris,” You waved back and closed the door.

What should I do now?

-

 

The next day you woke up and climbed out of the bed carefully, walking to the bathroom as quiet as possible.

“Wait a second…” You groggily rubbed your eyes as last nights events played in your head. The managers already know about me… and no one as home…

“YAHOO!!” You cheered in delight. This meant you did not have to whisper and walk on your tiptoes the whole time.

You had a very long breakfast while watching TV then went on to surf on the internet. You replied to your emails from Amy and searched for fancams of your brother in China. It was a bit creepy when you thought about it but that was the only way for you to keep tabs on him.

 

I better use these two days carefully. Soon I will have to face my end and get kicked out in two days. With a sigh you shut down the computer.

You twirled around in your chair looking at the empty room. Chen’s bed was messy as they left on a rush but Luhan’s was well made as usual. Him and his bed . You shook your head giggling as you remembered how he had kicked Lay out of his bed when he sat on it a few days ago. Wait a second… then why did allow me to get under his bed when I was nearly caught by the managers?

Shaking your head you headed back to the living room. Looking around the room you realized how messy it actually was. Since you were not allowed to go outside, you decided to do some cleaning. After putting your hair into a messy bun you found the cleaning supplies and got to work.

 

By the end of the day the dorm was shining and so were you from all the sweat. “Ugh, gross.”

You took a long warm shower, without feeling rushed for once, and headed to bed. You had the whole bed to yourself which made you happy at first.

You rolled on the bed in bliss before pulling the blankets over you to get some legit sleep. You woke up in the middle of the night as usual but did not bump into Kris’ back this time. You had gotten used to sharing bed with your brother like you had done when you two were really young.

After that you couldn’t fall asleep and headed back to the living room. You grabbed your pillow and blanket and lay down on the couch. With the remote control in hand you the TV and watched the re runs of a KDRAMA.

It was the re runs of the last week’s episodes of the Ultimate KPOP Survival. You did not pay attention to anything much but managed to fall asleep once again while watching the show.

The remote control fell from your hand with a loud thud. You shook awake, startled and fell of the couch. It was already morning and the sun was shining brightly, lighting up the dorm.

“Ouch, my back.” You whined as you stretched your arms and yawned.

You spent this day lazily as well, doing nothing. Aish it is so boring here without anyone. No Tao to talk to, no Luhan to annoy you, no brother for you to annoy, and no managers to play hide and seek with.

At least they will be back tomorrow morning, and I will face my end. To be honest the wait was killing you. You wanted to know if they were going to keep you or kick you out in to the streets.

 

Soon it was night time and you were unable to sleep in the bed. Once again, you grabbed your pillow and blanket and lay on the couch with the TV . As soon as the re runs of the KPOP Survival was on you started to doze off.

 

 

The front doors of the dorm opened and revealed twelve tired boys plus their managers. Unaware to all the commotion you were sleeping soundly on the couch.

“Why is the TV on?” D.O questioned.

“Oh, that’s my drama!” Tao said excitedly despite his back injury. Xiumin and Lay were helping him walk. Suho and Sehun were helping Kai walk as his leg was injured as well. Both were injuries they had suffered while practicing for their solo performances.

Everyone was tired and some were in pain but the mood was light. Luhan saw you on the couch and was about to walk over when Kris talked.

“Shh.” Kris placed a finger to his lips as he saw your limp body sleeping body on the couch. To be honest you looked dead. He chuckled at the sight. You were snuggled deep in the couch with your blanket and looked like a bundled up baby.

Luhan looked at the TV as it was too loud and was about to turn it off so that you wouldn’t wake up. He reached for the remote control and was about to turn off the TV when he remembered the plot of the drama.

“Everyone go to sleep. We will talk when everyone wakes up. Lay help Tao mend his injuries and Suho you help Kai. Good night everyone.” One of the managers said and everyone dragged themselves to their bedrooms.

Kris carried you bridal style to the bed and set you down before he got ready and crawled in the bed as well. He looked at you worriedly and pushed away the hair that was on your face.

He did not know about his managers’ solution and he was genuinely worried about you. With a sigh he turned around before dozing off to sleep.

---

 

A/N: Well, PROCASTINATION FTW! OTL. Seriously I couldn't sleep and I don't want to catch up on any of my kdramas because I am feeling lazy so I decided to update this fic.

I still have finals on thursday tho so I have to study :/ Pray for me. I hate math and i have my college algebra final coming up! I have to pass that final TT

Thank you to all the lovely comments keep them coming. They motivated me to update faster actually XD

Oh here are my quick unboxings of the EXO albums. If you didn't see them already XD

M:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezzmw9B5-Q&feature=plcp

K:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpxa-usfjq8&feature=plcp

Oh my gosh look at this post Sehun maknae is the best seriously omg.

http://univexo.tumblr.com/post/22594034617/when-brat-sehun-takes-on