Moving In

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 3

~Moving In~

 

And now you were at the airport explaining Kris everything. He is probably going to buy me a ticket back home, why is he not saying anything?

Your brother was really expressionless this time.  He seemed too shocked and dumbfounded. Is he mad at me?

“Our parents are really fools. I’ll hide you until they change their minds.” He shook his head. You did not expect him to comply so quickly. “Let’s go to my dorm.” He stood up and reached out to hold your hand and pull you up.

“Wait… dorm?” You raised your eyebrows in confusion and shock.

“Yeah, where I live with the other boys.” He explained slowly as if you were an idiot which was something he liked to do most of the time just to annoy you.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH 12 BOYS?” Your eyes grew as big as saucers.

“Not so loud!” The people around were giving you two weird looks. “Well, what did you have in mind when you got here?” He scolded you.

“I -I just wanted to be with my brother,” you pouted.

Kris rolled his eyes but secretly enjoyed your confession. “C’mon. They won’t eat you. Well, I won’t let them anyways. Plus, what did you think? I didn’t even debut yet. I can’t afford a hotel room for you right now for the indefinite amount of time you will be here.” He explained.

He was right; this was your only choice. “Fine. I want to be by your side anyways.” You smiled up at him.

Aigoo.” He pinched your cheeks. You tilted your head in confusion. Wow he is even using Korean expressions, weird.

“Oh and you need to hide from our manager or he will kill me because a girl living in the dorm would mean scandal even though you are my sister you are not blood related to the rest of the boys.”

“Fine,” You nodded in understanding.

“I’ll tell the boys of course.”

“Oh, Kris?” You started,  “Yes?”

“Don’t let them know that I speak mandarin. I might not be able to speak as good, and I want to know if they will speak crap about me or not.” You smiled.

“They wouldn’t… but sure.”He wiggled his eyebrows at your weird request.

“How’s your Korean?” He asked.

“It’s okay. Well I know how to say the basics you know. I understand more than I can speak actually.” You shrugged. “Good because 6 of those boys only speak Korean.” He explained. Your jaw dropped. That meant you couldn’t communicate with most of them.

Aish, what did I get myself into?! AMY IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

 

 

You two got out of the taxi and stopped in front of a tall apartment with security. Kris put a finger to his lips.

“I snuck out to get you so we have to sneak back in, okay?”

“Nn.” You nodded.

Kris entered a passcode for the main gate and you two got on the elevators. You tripped over a flower pot when you stepped out of the elevator.

“Ouch.” You hissed.

“Hush!” Kris warned.

Who puts flowers right outside the elevator .

He entered another pin code and the door clicked open with a beeping sound. The leader of Exo-M stuck his head between the doors and checked his surroundings. All clear. ‘Let’s go.’ He mouthed towards you and picked up your luggage with no effort.

 

Both of you tiptoed towards his room and stopped. You could hear sounds coming from his room. They were all talking in Mandarin.

When is he gonna get here?”

I want to see his sister before going to sleep.”

You giggled at the boys’ comments. They were a curious bunch for sure.

Kris is gonna get us in so much trouble if he gets caught.”

At the last comment you frowned. You did not want to be a burden to anyone.

Kris opened the door and stepped inside, if he heard the last comment he did not say anything. You were hiding behind him and due to his tall built you were practically invisible.

The members’ eyes searched for Kris’ sister.

Are you alone?” Luhan questioned. “Where is your sister?”

Right here,” Kris moved out of the way and exposed you to s.

A-anyeonghaseyo?” You muttered. You did not know which members were in front of you right now.

She is cute. Trying to speak Korean.”Chen commented, being the only Korean member in the room.

These are EXO-M members. Luhan, Chen and Lay. The other two are probably sleeping.” Your brother explained.

“I see.” You nodded. “Hello my name is Lina, nice to meet you.” You extended your hand for a handshake. The boys gave you a confused look before shaking your hand.

“I’m Lay.” The first one introduced. He sure was charming. His stage name is so freaking weird, though.

“My name is Lu Han.” The cute one introduced. You assumed he would be around the same age as you or even younger looking at his face.

“I’m Chen.” The one with the high cheekbones said. “Hanguk saramiyeyo.” He added.

You tilted your head in confusion. He is Korean? Then why is he in M? “Cool.” You shook his hand also.

Well now that that’s done get out she needs to change and go to sleep.” Kris said to s.

“It’s okay I can just go to the bathroom-“

“And walk into our manager? No way.” He shook his head.

Why are you all still in here? Go!” Kris turned his attention back to the members. They all scrambled out of the room as they did not want to meet their leaders’ wrath.

“You are so mean.” You remarked.

“Shut it.” He glared at you sideways.

“So where do I sleep?” You asked moving back and forth on the ball of your feet.

“I sleep at the bottom bunk so you will sleep towards the wall and will be hidden from the manager.” Kris explained.

“WAIT! We are sleeping on the same bed?” You exclaimed.

“What’s wrong with that? Just like the old times.” He smiled at you.

“I was five and tiny back then. How are we gonna fit in this bed?”

“You did not grow up much since then anyways.” Kris shrugged, poking fun at your short height.

“Well, I am sorry that I did not end up as a giant like you!” You snapped right back.

“Stop complaining. As you can see the bottom bunk is slightly larger than the top bunk. It’s a twin bed so we will fit. They let me have this bed because of my height anyways.” He explained.

“Okay. Well get out I have to change.” You pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

 

Once alone you took in your surroundings. The room was pretty small with a bunk bed and a regular bed. Luhan and Chen were your brother’s roommates. The room was a bit messy but not as messy as you expected it to be.

You took out your pajamas and wore them. You yawned and realized how tired you were. After unlocking the door, you crawled into your brother’s bed and smiled. It smelled like him which made you feel protected. Maybe this was not such a bad idea after all.

~

A/N: I was going to sleep and not update but then I realized Inkigayo was on and I watched EXO's debut stage!! ITS SO PERFECT. T_T I'm so proud of them, plus shinee won the inkigayo which is perfect also :):)

(cr:kmexoplanet.tumblr)

Thank you guys for  subscribing and commenting :):) Keep it up, let me know what you think about this chapter :) We have three more members introduced this time. Rest will appear soon.

Now I will really go to sleep. Check up on CAPSULEHD2's channel on youtube! he/she should upload exo's performance in HD in a few hours I think :)