Lotte World: Part 2

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 10

~Lotte World: Part 2~

 

Kris, Tao, Lay, Luhan and you headed towards the haunted house ride. It was still done in a train but you assumed scary stuff would jump at you during the ride. It didn’t seem so scary actually. You got in line excitedly.

Tao eyed you with fear in his eyes. All the blood had drained from his face, making him look pale. He was fine with roller coasters and martial arts but when it came to ghosts he was weak. His heart could not handle it, it was too creepy. He did not want to scream like a girl around you, or worse cry. He gulped and looked away trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

 

Soon it was your turn for the ride. Kris, determined to sit with someone this time, sat next to Lay immediately. So Luhan is going to be by himself?  Tao sat next to you but he was fidgeting in his seat. Seeing that Luhan was going to be alone, an idea popped in his head. He got out of his seat.

You looked at Tao curiously. “Where are you going?”

“Luhan gege, sit next to Lina. I am going to skip on this ride.” Tao pushed Luhan towards his seat. Luhan knew about Tao’s greatest fear so he did not refuse.

“Fine.” He tried to sound annoyed but sat next to you nonetheless. You frowned. Why do I have to ride with him?

“Why are you skipping this ride?” You asked Tao but the train started moving right at that time, saving Tao from answering your question.

 

The moment your cart entered the creepy building you stopped moving and held your breathe. It was extremely dark. No matter how wide you opened your eyes you could not see anything. It was quiet, too. So quiet that you could hear Luhan’s calm breathing.

 As the train continued to move something brushed against your skin.

“Ah! What was that?” You questioned with a shaky voice.

“Probably some tattered curtain hanging from the ceiling. This ride is pretty boring actually.” Luhan said with a bored tone.

Then you heard a loud cracking sound before a ghost started flying towards you. That came out of nowhere. Scared you clung onto something for security. That something happened to be Luhan’s arm and your head was turned towards his shoulder with your eyes closed.

Soon all types of ghosts, spirits and so on started to come around. One of the skeleton machines even your arm causing you to jump in your seat and clung tighter and closer to Luhan. Luhan did not say anything or yank you off of him because you looked really scared. Despite his poker face, his heart started beating faster due to the sudden skinship from you.

He did secretly enjoy how you were using him for safety but wouldn’t admit it. He looked at your face for a second. Your eyes were shut tightly and your lips were set on a firm line to keep yourself from screaming. Looking at your cute face he smirked slightly.

 

The ride came to a stop and the train moved back to outside, into bright daylight. You were still clinging onto Luhan’s arm unconsciously.

Tao was waiting outside for the ride to be over. When he saw the trains come to a stop he smiled and walked up to you. He stopped in his tracks seeing how you were clinging onto Luhan. For some reason he did not like it one bit. His smile turned into a frown. I should have gotten on that ride with her.

Tao sighed and put on his smiling face back before approaching you. You were standing outside the train but were still shaking a bit with fear and thus you were still holding onto Luhan and he was just letting you do so quietly.

Kris and Lay got out of their own train and walked towards you two. Kris looked at Luhan and looked back at you in confusion. Don’t these two hate each other?

“Lina. Are you planning to let go of Luhan anytime soon? We need to get going.” Kris sighed but smirked knowing that his sister was not fully aware of her actions.

“W-what?” You questioned softly and looked at Luhan. Your eyes traveled down to your intertwined arms. You quickly pushed Luhan away making him stumble a few steps sideways.

“I’m sorry!” You said really fast your eyes wide with surprise. “I did not even realize it.” Your face turned red with embarraement.

Luhan dusted off his shirt especially the arm which you were holding onto and eyed you sideways, looking mad. “You clung onto me the whole ride then push me away? It’s not like I was the one who decided to lock arms.”

You frowned slightly. “I said sorry didn’t I?” You pouted.

“Do you want to ride anything else or can we go home?” Kris questioned.

“Yeah, we have to start working tomorrow you know.” Lay said in a half joking manner so that you wouldn’t feel sad about taking up their precious resting time.

“Of course. Silly me. I’ll be stuck at home again but you guys will be working. Let’s go home! I want to get there before your managers come anyways.” You smiled up at Lay.

 

All of you headed towards the subway to get the train ride to the dorms. It was a long ride and you were sitting in between Tao and Luhan.  Tired from all the rides and walking your eyes started to close. You fought really hard to keep your eyes open but your eyelids wouldn’t listen to your commands.

Soon you were fast asleep. Tao looked at you with a warm smile. She looks the cutest when she sleeps. Your head dropped to your side towards Tao’s shoulder. You snuggled closer to him, making yourself comfortable while you were still asleep. With this all the negative feelings he had earlier vanished and a genuine smile came to his lips before he too nodded off to sleep.

 

Kris and Lay were sitting in front of you three, facing your way. They smiled at the cute scene in front of them. Only Luhan didn’t seem to enjoy the cute youngsters sleeping. I am sitting next to her, too. Why didn’t her head fall towards me instead? Why am I getting all worked up, though? Aish. He shook his head in annoyance.

 

Soon everyone arrived at the dorms. You were in Kris’ room sitting on the bed, going through a Korean book you had found in the room.

Kris had gone to take a shower and Chen was still not home yet but most of the boys were starting to come in one by one. Luhan entered the room and came to a stop. He looked at you trying to read the hangul characters and smiled. Time to annoy Ms. Wu.

“No matter how hard you try your small brain won’t be able to comprehend that book.” He smirked your way.

You looked up from the book and sighed. You really did not want to argue with him right now but he was just asking for it. “Yah! What are you trying to say?!” You said annoyed.

“My point exactly.” He mumbled and went to fix the covers on his bed. You stood up from the bed and walked up to Luhan. You held onto his shoulder and turned him around making him face you.

“What the hell is your problem with me, seriously? I am sick and tired of you.” You crossed your arms. You wanted some answers from him.

“Oh really? I should be the one getting mad here.” Luhan fumed. “You just decide to walk into our lives because of your stupid personal problems and ruin everything EXO worked so hard for. What right do you have to get mad at me when I am the only reasonable one here?” He raised his voice slightly.

You fumed with anger but tried to keep it in. Why was he hating you for something you didn’t even do. “Yeah, I might be living here for now but did I do anything to destroy EXO? Did I cause some weird scandal to ruin your life? Why are you blaming me for something I didn’t even do.” 

Yet.” He spat back. “You will soon. You are nothing but trouble. The other members are just too naïve to see that.”

Hot tears threatened to spill from your eyes but you kept them in. You were not going to cry in front of him. His words had stung a lot. It wasn’t like you didn’t think about it. You wondered everyday about what would happen if the word got out that you were living with Kris…and the rest of the boys. You did not want to admit it, though. You were doing your best to hide yourself and be invisible to the members to the best of your abilities. Why was he unable to see that.

“You are not being fair.” You muttered slightly choking on your words. Oh no.

Luhan frowned a bit, feeling guilty. Was I being too harsh on her? He didn’t want you to cry on him. He was only doing this so that you would see reason and find a way to leave soon.

Right when he was about to respond you heard the door creak open slightly. Scared you froze on the spot.

Luhan’s eyes widened at the voice. . He cursed under his breath.

Luhan I need to talk to you about something.” Their manager said about to step into their room.

Where am I supposed to hide?! You met Luhan’s eyes and he looked as scared as you were. 

---

A/N: dun dun dun. A cliffie!~ XDXDXD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE SUBS REALLY I LOVE YOU, KEEP IT UP :D. AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WISHED ME LUCK WITH MY STUDIES. 

ALSO BECAUSE OF maryda's nice request I fixed all the links and moved the gifs from photobucket so they should work now. For those who did not see them can go take a look at the foreword :)

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS? ITS OUR PRECIOUS LUHAN'S BIRTHDAY? CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT? HE IS 22 YEARS OLD. WOW. 

[edit by chanyeol-oppa]

[gif by yoluhan]

and look at this Lay gif... it's huge.

[credits to whoever made this really. oh its on the gif anyways lol]

exo-k on m!countdown. just look at sehun lol.

Also Henry from SUJU-M wished Luhan happy birthday on Twitter. My fangirl heart omg.

Okay Sorry about all that EXO spam but I am on a EXO high today because of K's MCOUNTDOWN and Luhan's Birhtday. Plus I got my copy of the High Cut Magazine with EXO-K today so I'm feeling really giggy lol. XD

Don't forget to leave a comment and make me happy also let me know if you think Lina is going to get caught or not :)