Epilogue

Runaway Sister

 

 

Chapter 41

~Epilogue~

 

 

You were rushing from the van that was for EXO-M’s staff to the backstage of a broadcast station. Your feet hurt like hell in heels and your pencil skirt was not helping you move faster. You had some of the boys’ costumes in your hands as you tried to reach their waiting room without creasing the clothes. You had been working for EXO-M for more than a month. Today was a hectic day as usual.

 

You felt your body crush against someone’s back. Being your clumsy self you had gotten used to this. You stumbled backwards a few steps but managed to stay standing.

Tao turned around and faced a very flushed you. “Oh Lina!” He exclaimed, surprised.

“Yo,” You breathed heavily from all the running, your eyes landed on Tao’s hands. “Who were you texting?” You eyed him curiously.

“Uh… Luna, she said she will be coming here so yeah… you know this is our last schedule in Korea before we move back to China for a few months…” He trailed off. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with you.

“Oh, so you are bringing your girlfriend to work?” You smiled at him in a teasing way.

Tao turned red and let out a cough. “What-no…” Then his gaze switched from awkward to playful, “She is not my girlfriend…yet.” He winked at you before going off to the entrance to meet Luna.

Shaking your head you entered Exo’s waiting room and placed the clothes on the hangers in the room. You let out a sigh and leaned against the wall to rest for a few seconds.

 

“You look drained, are you okay?” You heard your brother’s deep voice and opened your eyes to find Kris staring down at you.

“I’m perfectly fine.” You pushed yourself off the wall. “I have more stuff to carry so talk to you later ok?” You rushed out of the room without waiting for his response. Kris shook his head in displeasure. He did not like seeing you work yourself so hard. But who was he to tell you what to do? It was your life and your own decisions.

 

Before you could even reach the van, let alone the exit, an arm grasped you tightly and pulled you towards the janitor’s room.

“WHAT THE- HELP-“ Luhan clasped his hand over your lips to stop you from shouting.

“Hush, it’s me.” He rolled his eyes.

“What the hell?” You pushed his hand away from your lips. “I have to go back to work.” You tried to move away from him but he held onto you.

“But I missed you.” He gave you the puppy eyes but that was not going to work.

“I saw you last night.” You crossed your arms.

“I don’t care.”

“I have to go.”

“Then, give me a present before you go.”

“Nope.”

Luhan wasn’t going to listen to you, however. He grasped your waist, pulling you closer to him before crashing his lips against yours. You gave in and kissed him back. When Luhan thought that he had won you over you pulled back with a playful smirk.

“I gotta go.”

“Then, I’ll see you tonight?”

You gave him a bewildered look. “NO. You were over at my apartment yesterday and the day before that and the day before that! I have to study. You can’t come.”

“But even though I was there you were studying yesterday and the day before that and so on anyways. It won’t change anything.”

“Yeah but you are distracting me. I have an exam tomorrow so I seriously have to study this time.” You walked towards the door.

You grasped the handle and faced him once more. “Get out a bit later so that people won’t suspect anything. Oh and you absolutely cannot come over tonight!” You wiggled your finger at him as a warning with authority before leaving the room.

Luhan watched you disappear out of the room with a playful smirk on his lips. We will see about that.

 

----

 

A/N: A big thank you to everyone that stuck till the end of this story and left comments and subscribed. I love you all!~ I really had fun writing this story. I hope to see you guys in my next Exo story as well!~

cr:exo69

 

EDIT: I don't know why the completed sign doesn't show up for some people but yes, it is completed!~ :)