Cramps

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 21

Cramps

 

You were working on site with EXO once again as they had to film an interview once again. You were done getting the snacks for the boys ready and they were getting their hair styled and their makeup fixed last minute before the recording would start.

You had a pretty bad stomach ache going on. Why am I even on my period right now?! UGH! The first day always for you as you would have horrible cramps the whole day, they would be so bad that you would sweat coldly from the pain. Of course from the outside no one could tell that you were in pain. You were pretty good with your poker face, like your brother. It must run in our genes…

You headed to the door to get to the restroom. Kris gave you a questioning look. What is she up to now?

Restroom,” You mouthed and went outside. This is where the actual dilemma began. You wanted to go into the Women’s Restroom but that would blow up your cover as there were many EXO fans around. Plus everyone else knew you as Kevin not as Lina. But you did not want to go into the Men’s restroom in fear of it being crowded. What if there are bunch of people using the urinals? You shuddered at the thought, you did not want to be flashed and end up scarred for life.

Right at that moment someone tapped on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Luhan staring at you with his angelic, deer-like eyes. You blinked a few times to get your focus together.

“Why are you standing here? I thought you were going to use the restroom.”

“Well I am.” You said but did not move from your spot. He smiled at you playfully knowing too well as to why you wouldn’t go inside.

“I’ll go check.” He muttered and went inside. A few second later, before you could even register what was going on, he got back outside.

“It’s safe. You can come in.”

“...Okay.” You nodded, embarrassed a bit and went to use one of the cabinets. “Thank you, you can go now.” You told Luhan before entering the cabinet.

He laughed at your flushed face. You should have gotten yourself ready for this when you agreed to act as a man.

“Bye, Kevinnie. I’ll see you later.” He laughed once more before exiting.

Ugh, so embarrassing! You slapped your cheeks to get your act together.

 

Once done with your business you headed back inside EXO-M’s waiting room. You were sweating like crazy and it was not because of the heat. Due to the cramps and the pain it came to a point where you couldn’t even focus your sight. It was horrible. You needed medicine now.

The only female that knew about your situation was the head coordi noona of EXO. You scanned the area and found her packing up the makeup kit.

“Ae Sook noona,” You called as she was Korean but was fluent in Mandarin. She looked up and laughed.

“When people aren’t around you can call me unnie you know.” She stated as the room was empty.

“I will- UGH!” You frowned when another cramp hit you.

“Are you okay?” She asked, concerned.

“No. It’s the time of the month and I am dying.” You whispered.

Omo, omo! Oettokhae!” She flailed and went to get you a water bottle. She dug through her purse and took out some pills.

“Take these, and drink this.” She handed you the medicine and water. “After that grab a cab and go back to the dorm. You need to keep yourself warm and sleep.” She stated.

You did not want to leave in the middle of your job. The boys weren’t even done with their interview yet. “But I can’t leave right now-“  You started to argue but she hushed you.

“I’ll take care of that. You need to go home. I’m glad my menstrual cycle pains aren’t as strong as yours.” She laughed weakly before patting your head.

“Thank you.” You muttered before taking the medicine. Once done with that you thanked her once more and left to the dorm.

 

You arrived there safely and dragged yourself to your room. You changed into the most comfortable pajamas you could find and buried yourself under the blankets. Yes, blankets. You added one more blanket on to keep yourself as warm as possible.

The medicine did help ease the pain but it wasn’t enough. It would help you stay numb for an hour maximum so you had to fall asleep before the effects of the medicine would wear off.

 

After a few hours later you heard the front door click open and the boys roamed into the dorm. You heard a knock on your door before Kris walked in.

He still had his outfits on from the interview but he wanted to check up on you first before anything else.

“Hey,” He sat on the edge of your bed, his face full of concern. “Are you feeling any better?” He asked your hair.

You smiled at him but cringed as another shot of cramps hit your stomach. “I’ll be fine tomorrow.” You told him.

Kris was not satisfied with your answer. “That doesn’t mean it’s okay for you to suffer like this today.” He took out a small package from his pocket. “Here Ae Sook noona told me to give you this.”

You took the pills from him with a happy smile. “Thank you.” You smiled at him cheekily. “Now would you be a good brother and bring me some water as well?”

He knocked on your forehead before standing up. “These are the moments when I am glad that I wasn’t born as a girl. Fine, I’ll bring you water.” He walked out of the room.

 

Instead of Kris, Tao entered the room with a glass of water in his hands. “What are you doing here, Tao?” You questioned, sitting up on your bed.

“Duizhang wanted to take a shower while it was empty so he told me to bring you water.” He smiled at you affectionately and handed you the water.

After gulping down the water with the pill you started to feel better again. “Thank you, Tao.” You held onto his hand with a warm smile.

“So being a girl must .” He said.

“Why is everyone saying that today? I’m happy with my gender thank you very much.” You pushed him lightly.

“Okay gosh, I didn’t say anything. Anyways you should rest and so shall I.” He exclaimed, standing up with a yawn. “Today was tiring. I’ll go rest; you should sleep more, too.” He winked at you before turning off the lights and leaving.

You shook your head in amusement.This boy….

 

Since you had just woken up from your nap, a very long nap at that, it was hard for you to fall asleep. You tossed on your bed and tried to sleep but couldn’t. So you got on your phone and tried to read some e-books to kill time and possibly get sleepy again.

You heard a small knock on your door before a head peeked in your room. “Lina…? Are you awake?” He whispered.

“Why yes, I am.” You whispered back.

“Good.” Luhan entered the room and closed the door behind him as softly as possible. “Phew.” He continued to whisper.

“Yeah… by the way why are we whispering?” You asked in a whisper with an amused face. He walked and sat at the edge of your bed like Kris had done earlier.

“Because of Kris. I had to make sure that he was asleep before I could check up on you.” He rolled his eyes, “He is too overprotective. It’s not like I’m going to eat you.” He smirked.

“Well, duh. You’re the deer boy not the lion boy. So you are not a carnivore which means I’m safe.” You giggled at your dorky joke.

“Well, you can never know.” He did a small “rawr” gesture which made you laugh more.

“Anyways… why did you want to check up on me?”

“I heard that you left because you were… er…sick… so I was…worried.” He confessed.

“Oh gosh you boys are getting worried over nothing. Seriously I am fine.” You smiled with a faint blush. It was embarrassing to have guys go worried over you due to… your monthly visitor.

“So, how was your day?”

“Other than feeling like there are millions of needles being struck on my stomach I was fine. How about you?” You asked.

“Wow is it really that bad?”

You have no idea.  “You’re supposed to say something along the lines of ‘I am glad I am not a girl’ or something like that.” You quoted Kris and Tao’s remarks.

“Huh?” Luhan looked confused.

“Nothing, just that your duizhang and Tao seem to think that it being a girl.” You explained.

“Oh.” He nodded. He looked at you and did not like how you looked pained despite the smile plastered on your face. It looked too forced. “Do you mind if I-“ Luhan started to ask, his caring side kicking in once again. I take care of my members, too. It’s nothing else…. He convinced himself.

“If you what?”

“Try to help?”

“Okay…” You were unsure of what was going to happen.

He pulled your blankets away from you. You frowned as you did not want him to see you in your very unattractive pajamas at the moment.

“Nice outfit. Goes well with your mental age.” He remarked at the pajamas with teddy bears and hearts all over it.

“YAH! Are you making fun of me?!” You frowned and crossed your arms.

“Hey keep it down. I don’t want Kris waking up and lecturing us about skinship.” He whispered.

“Oh don’t worry he won’t wake up so easily.” That giant sleeps like the dead. “Wait a second… what skinship?”

“I heard that massaging helps.” He smiled gently and placed his palm on your stomach. Even though it was covered with your pajamas you could still feel your skin burn at the contact. You did not say anything because you couldn’t, really.

He started moving his hand on your stomach in a small circular motion. You were blushing madly and were glad that the lights were turned off in your room. You did start to feel better soon. However you weren't sure if it was from the massaging or because it was Luhan that was doing the massaging. Your stomach was burning just by his touch and you felt hotter than you ever did that day despite the blankets you had earlier.

Luhan, being the ignorant person that he is, decided that he was only so caring towards you because he was like that towards everyone. He decided to ignore how his heart was beating at an irrational speed around you. He decided to ignore how you took up most of his thoughts during the day. At the moment ignorance was bliss for him as acceptance would be wrong and not bring anything good to him, or so he concluded.

Soon enough Luhan realized that your breathing had slowed down, indicating that you were asleep. With a soft smile, he pulled the blankets over you and left the room.

---

A/N: Hello again, lovelies :) Thank you guys so much for the subs and the comments!~ And a big hello to all the new readers!~

[cr:not mine]

I want to reply to each and every one of you really. If I have the time I will :) 

Also, I have a poll about my next fic which will star EXO as well. I have been watching EXO-M's Mama MV too much these days to keep them up on YinYunTei Charts (or something like that lol) and so my love for mythology and fantasy started kicking in. (Watching the Snowwhite and the Huntress, the Avengers and having a Harry Potter marathon did not really help my situation either lol XD )

SO Please go to this link and vote on who you want as the male lead in my next story. I will post that up once I am done with this one and this one still has some time to go but I want to get the plot settled and I can't do that without deciding on the male lead so yeah.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/223362

THANK YOU :)