Avoiding

Runaway Sister

Chapter 28

Avoiding

 

You woke up with a smile on your face. You got out of the bed and went to wash up as you remembered what you had done yesterday. The smile on your face turned to a frown almost instantly. You splashed your face with cold water to get rid of the blush that was forming on your face out of sheer embarrassment. It’s just a kiss on the cheek! Why am I reacting like a school girl? It’s nothing.

"Hurry up! We're late for breakfast!" You heard Kris call from the other end of the door.

"I'm coming!" You yelled and dried your face with a towel before exiting.

 

 

This is how you convinced yourself and went down to the restaurant for the last breakfast before heading back to Beijing. It's nothing, it's nothing. There was one more pre-recording scheduled for EXO-M in China, then they would be staying in South Korea for fansigns and performances until SMTOWN in Anaheim.

Once inside the restaurant you scanned the crowd for the rest of EXO-M members and the staff. You met eyes with Luhan and stopped in your tracks. You could feel the stupid blush forming back on your cheeks. He had a poker face on. He turned his attention back to what Chen was talking about and ignored you completely.

You and Kris sat down and ordered breakfast. Does he not remember? Even if he did, his expression was not giving it away.

Luhan looked your way and saw you staring at him with confusion written all over your face. He smirked to himself and turned his attention back to the scrambled eggs on his plate.

You did not know why you felt so disappointed. It is a good thing that he doesn’t remember! So why am I feeling so upset?

Meanwhile Kris was also feeling uncomfortable. After his talk with Henry he couldn’t help but observe how you and Luhan were acting towards each other. No, Henry is wrong. Look at them, they are so cold towards each other, he wondered as he gazed at the two of you once again.

 

 

After the much stressful breakfast you headed to the airport and boarded the plane. You quickly asked to switch seats with Lay and sat next to Tao. He was much delighted to see you sitting with him once again.

“Hey, Lina,” Tao patted on the empty seat beside him which you took gratefully. He swung an arm around your shoulder affectionately. “I missed you!~” He cooed and you gave him a weirded-out look.

“You just saw me 10 minutes ago.” You stated.

“Yeah but we didn’t get to talk at all in Indonesia. You were always with Henry gege.” He stated with a pout.

“It seems like it huh?” You nodded thinking back. Henry did seem to stick to you like glue the whole time. “He is like my second brother after Kris you know. I guess he missed me as well.”

“I see,” Tao said with an understanding nod. He saw Kris from the corner of his eye and removed his arm from your shoulders in fear. You looked at where Tao was staring at and shook your head in disappointment. Kris could not be tamed after all.

You looked through the brochure placed in front of your seat and saw a movie that you wanted to watch on the list. “Do you want to watch this movie with me?” You asked Tao with bright eyes.

“It’s a romantic comedy,” He eyed you like he would never watch such a thing.

“Are you too manly to watch this? I saw you watch Korean dramas, don’t lie to me.” You crossed your arms.

“W-what?” Tao’s eyes widened as he blushed. “ I was watching them to help me with my Korean that’s all.”

“Hmmm.” You nodded not believing a word as an amused smirk formed on your lips.

“Fine, I’ll watch it.” He pouted, disappointed at not being able to convince you.

“YES!” You threw a fist in air causing the other travelers to give you annoyed looks. You ducked your head in embarrassment.

“Oops!”

Tao laughed at you and found the movie from the list before giving you your headphones. Spending time with him you were able to forget about the previous night’s events with Luhan for a while.

 

 

You were at the dorm laying on your bed quietly, thinking. After the flight you had to take a taxi to the dorm while the boys had to head to their final schedule in China immediately. Next day everyone would be flying to Korea after all.

You did not have a chance to talk to Luhan or confront him. Not that you wanted to anyways. You were avoiding him. He did not give away anything showing whether if he remembered or not. You did not like his poker face at all. Aish stupid deer boy, playing mind games with me! You tossed around in your bed.

 

You heard the jangling of keys and the usual beeping sound which followed by the sound of very loud six young men and their managers. You decided to stay locked up in your room.

There was a knocking sound coming from your door. I hope it’s not Luhan.

“Come in!” You chimed and Kris walked in. You let out a sigh of relief.

“What’s that sigh for?” He raised one eyebrow in interest as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

“Nothing. Just tired yeah…” You nodded and sat up on your bed. “So what do you want?”

“Nothing. Just wanted to check up on you yeah…” He replied copying your words.

“Fine you did. See I’m perfectly fine. All of my limbs are intact and I’m still breathing so you can go.”

“Wow. I was just being an attentive, caring brother.” Kris rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. “If you’re okay then I’m leaving.”

“Go! Go! Sleep! Rest! I’m alive and breathing you can sleep in peace.” You pushed him out of the room.

“I love you, too!” He called sarcastically before disappearing into his own room.

You sighed and closed the door. Even though Kris' over attentive personality made you annoyed, he was able to make you smile. You turned around and headed to the bed when you heard the door click open once again.

You whirled around to face Kris. “Kris I told you I’m fine! Get out of my room!-“

Your eyes widened in surprise as you did not see Kris standing tall in front of you. It was the person that you had been avoiding the whole day.

Luhan.

---

A/N: Hello lovelies, once again thank you for all the comments and the subs :) I really enjoy reading them :)

Have a nice day!~