SM Entertainment

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 31

SM Entertainment

 

The van came to a stop in front of the SM Building. It did not look like much from the outside to be honest. You expected it to be more luxurious looking; instead you found it to be very…simple. After passing through the small group of fangirls in front of the entrance you were finally able to breathe inside the building.

 

 

The boys headed to the dance studio immediately. You followed them with their managers. You looked around the dance room. The walls were covered with mirrors, posters of SM artists and most importantly with the famous curtain with clouds.

“So what do you think?” Luhan asked you, placing his hand on your shoulder. Kris could not tell him to back off since the managers would catch on their relationship if he acted on it. He did not want to get you in further trouble.

“It’s…simple.” You nodded after thinking for an answer. “But I like it.” You smiled up at him. You broke away from his gaze and looked at the managers.

“What am I supposed to do? Just sit here and watch them practice?” You asked. That would be hella boring. Of course there were many fans that would kill to be in your place but you had seen them perform up close before many, many times. You did not want to repeat it.

 

Right at that moment, the door opened and a head with short blonde hair peeked in. “You guys are back?” She asked in a happy voice.

Ayo Amber! Wassup!” Chanyeol brightened. Then he stopped as if he remembered something, “ I meant Amber sunbaenim.” He grinned.

Amber scoffed with a grin and walked inside. Amber was good friends with most of EXO-M, especially Kris since they had similar backgrounds.

“Hey, Kris, I wanted to talk to you about something.” She started talking but stopped as her eyes landed on you. There was no way for you to hide the fact that you were a girl in boy’s clothes. Amber could see right through you.

“And who is this young lady?” Amber asked with a kind smile.

“My sister.” Kris answered and the managers’ eyes widened. How were they supposed to keep this a secret if Kris went on to tell everyone that Lina was a girl?

“I see, cool.” She extended her hand, “Nice to meet you.”

You accepted and shook her hand with a smile. “Same here.”

“I am not going to question why she is here because frankly it is none of my business.” She stated. You were relieved that Amber wasn’t the type to demand explanations about everything.

“Oh Amber why don’t you take Lina with you to watch f(x) practice or something?” Luhan suggested. He did not want you away from him but he knew that he would get distracted if you were around.

“Sure, if you’re okay with it.” Amber looked at you for your answer.

“I really don’t mind.” You shrugged, slightly hurt by the fact that Luhan was the one that wanted you gone.

“Awesome. Let’s go. I still have to talk to you later, Kris!” Amber reminded him and walked out with you.

 

She took you to the dance room in which f(x) was getting ready for their comeback. She introduced you to all her members who seemed very nice and friendly. They just assumed that you were a tomboy like Amber and did not question your appearance.

So Exo-m is here?” Luna questioned, her eyes shining with excitement.

Yeah but why do you care?” Amber asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

It’s nothing…” Luna murmured looking away and not meeting eyes with anyone. You just stared at the whole scene, confused.

Luna unnie likes someone,” Krystal stated.

Oh my God Krystal how many times do I have to tell you? I don’t like Tao, it’s just admirati-“ She stopped when she realized that she spilled the beans about the EXO member in subject being Tao. “Oops.”

Oh.” You nodded understanding the situation. “I am pretty good friends with Panda, I can hook you up with him if you want.” You joked.

No, thank you. I don’t have time to date, plus as I said I do not have a crush on him. It’s just admiration, nothing else.” Luna nodded firmly, crossing her ams.

Whatever you say,” Victoria smiled at her dongsaeng in a motherly way, “Let’s get back to practice.”

You watched F(x) as they practiced for their upcoming comeback for a song called Electric Shock. Time passed by fast and you were already getting bored with this also. I wonder what the deer boy is doing. You bid goodbye to f(x) when they took a break.

 

 

You headed back to the practice room of EXO. You opened the door slightly and peeked in. At the sight you entered the room fully, closing the door behind you.

“What are you doing here?” You asked Luhan who was the only person inside. “Where is everyone else?”

“They went to get something to eat from the cafeteria. They changed the choreography a bit so I was trying to get the moves right. I keep on getting this one part mixed up…” He smiled as he explained.

You stared at him for a second then nodded, “I see. I’ll leave you to it, then. You wanted me gone anyways,” You stated remembering how he was the one to send you away with Amber.

Luhan realized that you were hurt by his words earlier. He smiled at you gently and walked up to you, standing just a few feet away from you. “I only did that because I knew you were gonna be bored here.” He gazed at you, “Plus, I need to keep all the distractions away.”

“Oh so I am a distraction now?” You did not like how it sounded.

“In a good way.” He added. You ended up smiling at that, “So how do you like f(x)?” He questioned.

“They are nice.” You stated, “Their dance is fun, too.” You tried to demonstrate the “nananana” part of Electric Shock but was not able to dance very well.

Luhan laughed at your cute antics but you frowned.  “Do you want me to teach you how to dance? I can be a pretty good teacher.” He had a playful glint in his eyes.

“There is a reason why I am the one majoring in business and Kris is the one working in SM.” You stated, ignoring his offer.

Luhan laughed at your statement heartily, agreeing with you before approaching you, closing the gap between the two of you. He had an affectionate look in his eyes. It was just the two of you alone, which was something that did not happen at all recently. He lowered his gaze to your lips.

Your gaze followed over his shoulder however, and you saw your reflection from the mirrors. You were in your boyish outfits with the wig and all. You did not look attractive at all.

“You don’t have have to be all sweet right now. I look like a boy you know.” You muttered looking away from him.

Luhan smirked at your statement. He hadn’t even paid attention to your get go because whenever he looked at you he only saw the Lina he fell for, and not the person you were trying to be at the moment. “It doesn’t matter, you look pretty either way.”

Your heart melted at his words. Luhan leaned in towards you. His lips were mere inches away from yours.

Suddenly the doors of the practice room opened and revealed a very shocked Kai and Taemin.

My innocent eyes!”Kai faked a shriek and moved his hands to cover Taemin’s eyes instead of his own innocent eyes.

Taemin pushed Kai’s hands away from his face, but was in utter shock. Luhan had swiftly moved away from you the moment the door had opened but that did not stop Taemin from seeing what was about to happen. Why was Luhan hyung about to kiss a boy?! Taemin’s eyes widened at the scandalous thought.

You shifted your weight on your feet awkwardly and waited for someone to talk first. Kai was too amused by his best friend’s shocked reaction to say anything. He enjoyed watching Taemin’s expressions change as many thoughts went through Taemin's head. Kai was not going to clear up the misunderstanding.

Luhan spoke up finally. “There was um… dust in his eyes so I was helping her-him get it off.” He lied.

Kai gave his hyung a bewildered look. Seriously? That’s the best you can come up with?

Ah, okay. I wasn’t...assuming anything…anyways…” Taemin said awkwardly. He met eyes with you. You smiled but he quickly looked away.

Kai sighed, “Luhan hyung are you stupid? What are you doing in the practice room seriously? You know there are security cameras here.” Kai crossed him arms.

What?! REALLY?” His deer like eyes widened in fear. “I mean we weren’t going to do anything…

Taemin-ah!” Kai looked at his best friend, “This is Lina, Kris hyung’s sister and Luhan’s girlfriend. I hope you carry this secret to your grave.

You glared at Kai for spilling the beans so fast but was also glad that he did because quiet frankly Luhan’s excuse was lame.

What? Oh okay.” Taemin nodded, it made sense now.

Luhan was not trying to make out with a boy a few minutes ago. It was still scandalous for an idol to bring his girlfriend to work and make out but he wasn't going to tell on them.

So,” He glanced at you, “Are you my noona?

No, you guys are the same age. She is my noona.” Kai smiled at you in a sickening sweet way.

You rolled your eyes, “Like you ever call me one.”

“I’m an early 94er so as long as Kyungsoo doesn’t make me call him hyung, I will never call you noona, Lina-ah!”

Luhan glared at Kai for being so casual with his girlfriend for a few seconds before smiling back again. “Anyways, I still didn’t eat. Let’s go.” He grabbed your hand.

He dragged you out of the room before letting go of your hand quickly in order to not get caught…again.

---

A/N: Hello Lovelies!~ I am soo sorry about not updating earlier!~ I kept on getting distracted but that's not an excuse obviously!~ T_T So today I was again going to get distracted with EXOK on shimshimtapa since it was subbed but I told myself that I wouldn't watch it if I didn't update so here it is! Now I shall go an watch it, here is the link for the special talent segment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-T6o2b5PbY&feature=channel&list=UL

Anyways thank you once again for all the comments!~

 

Disclaimer: I edited that SM photo but the gifs don't belong to me :)