Lina's Transformation

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 15

Lina's Transformation

 

 

After a long shopping spree Luhan and Kris entered the dorm looking extremely tired. Luhan glanced at the living room and spotted Chen sleeping on the couch.

“Why is everyone sleeping on the couch? Is it that comfortable?” He nudged Kris.

Kris just shrugged. “I don’t know. Let’s get these to Lina.” He lifted the bags in his hands and headed to the room.

 

The bags fell from Kris’ hands at the sight in front of him. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” He shouted, narrowing his eyes at Tao.

“Why are you shouting? Gosh my ears-” Luhan walked into the room and stopped in his tracks. He stared at you and Tao’s innocent sleeping faces.

You and Tao were asleep facing each other. It was a good thing that you guys hadn’t moved much during your sleep and were not hugging or touching each other at all.

Glaring at the maknae that he so trusted, Kris yanked him off the bed. Tao’s eyes shot open groggily as he faced Kris. “Ouch, my back,” Tao winced in pain which caused Kris to feel guilty for a few seconds before he remembered the situation.

 Tao’s eyes widened when he remembered that he had fallen asleep on your bed. Oh , duizhang is going to kill me. He closed his eyes and waited for Kris to blow up.

You woke up from all the commotion and stared at the scene in front of you.

“Why the hell were you sleeping with my sister?” Kris asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. “I’m waiting, explain.”

Luhan saw you wake up and glared at you as well. How can see sleep with random guys so easily? Wait, why am I so mad? He wondered. It’s because she is Kris’ sister, so she is like my sister, too that’s why, he concluded but that did not ease the uncomfortable feeling around his chest.

You ignored Luhan’s glare and jumped out of the bed. “Oh my gosh, Kris! Let go of Tao. We just got tired and fell asleep that’s all. It’s nothing.” You argued.

Kris narrowed his eyes at you. “You shut up for a second.” He sighed.

“Tao has to explain what is going on.” Luhan urged the leader on.

“Oh you are the one to talk.” You muttered to yourself as you sulked and crossed your arms against your chest.

“What does that mean?” Luhan asked giving you a confused look.

“It was not so wrong when I was in your bed the last time with you. Why is it so wrong with Tao?” You shot back.

Kris and Tao’s eyes widened at your confession. “YOU TWO DID WHAT?!” Kris and Tao said at the same time. Kris turned to Luhan this time, completely forgetting about Tao for the time being.

Oh , Luhan facepalmed himself.  He did not expect you to talk about that incident at all. “Look, duizhang-“

You thought about your words and slapped your forehead. “OH NO! I did not mean it like that! Nothing happened between us! The manager walked in and I had to hide-“

Kris let out a deep sigh and turned to you. “All of you have some explaining to do.”

“Tao is like my brother there is nothing wrong with it. We got bored waiting for you guys and ended up falling asleep.”

Brother my , Luhan frowned in disapproval. Tao was also displeased about the brother comment but did not dare say anything when Kris was so angry.

“Fine I guess you all are forgiven.”Kris  said with that Tao and Luhan started to scatter out of  the room.

“But Lina-” He pointed towards you with a firm look. “Stop sleeping with my members. Just because you are going to act like a dude doesn’t actually make you one. You are still a girl!” He warned.

You did not see anything wrong with your actions but nodded anyways. “Yes, Kris.” Your eyes fell towards the bags on the floor, making you smile.

“Where are my clothes? I wanna try them on!” You jumped up and down excitedly.

“Silly girl,” Kris shook his head and handed the bags on the floor to you.

 

You headed to the living room with the bags in your arms making Chen wake up as well. Soon all of EXO M was huddled in the living room curious about your new look.

So you looked through the bags and chose a fashionable but casual outfit and smile in satisfaction. “If my boyfriend wore these clothes I would marry him right away,” You stated smiling at the clothes.

“You have a boyfriend?” Lay questioned curiously.

“No, I said if,” You pouted at the thought.

“Right, who in their right mind would date you?” Luhan said to make you mad.

“Aw, she is not that bad.” Kris played along.

“Thanks, dude.” You rolled your eyes at Kris and glared at Luhan.

“Oh Luhan chose those clothes by the way, according to his own style.” Kris added.

“Really?” You glanced at the clothes once more. “Now that I think about it they .” You placed the clothes aside and started to pick something else.

“I thought you said you would marry-“ Xiumin started but you shot him a look.

You dug through the bags for another outfit to try on and found a rather large skin colored bandage like clothing. “What is this for-Oh!“ At the realization you blushed and threw it back in the bag.

“What was that?” Tao asked clueless.

You idiot. Everyone thought at the same time and shook their heads not answering the confused maknae.

“I’ll go try these on and be right back!”You grabbed some of the clothes and headed to the bedroom to change.

 

After locking the door you wrapped the bandage around your chest area to make your chest as small as possible. It was tight and made it hard to breathe.

You put on the clothes which included some jeans and a nice t-shirt. You saw couple of male underwear including boxers but decided to not wear them for the time being. How can he expect me to wear male underwear? Ugh.

 

You went out of the room with your outfit on. You had put on a cap to hide your long hair underneath it. The EXO M members were watching TV.

“Ahem!” You coughed to get their attention. They turned around and stared at you in awe. “Well, you make a really cute guy.” Xiumin was the first one to talk.

“Does that mean I can compete with you?” You joked and he smiled.

“No. You don’t have these.”He pointed to his cheeks with a smile.

You pouted but your eyes had a playful glint. “Aww man. Oh wait-” You cleared your throat to deepen your voice. “Aw man.” You said in a very creepy deep voice this time and everyone cracked up.

“Please don’t do that.” Lay stated shaking his head.

“Fine.” You sat on the floor and took off the cap which caused your long hair to flow back on your shoulders.

“Now all you have to do is to get a haircut.” Luhan stated with an evil smirk.

“H-haircut?” You stuttered and played with the ends of your curls. “It took me forever to grow out my hair…” You said with sad eyes and Luhan snickered.

“Yah! This is not funny!”

“Yah?! You are being disrespectful to me in Korean? You know I’m older than you. It should be oppa or something at least.” Luhan frowned.

“Oppa? No. You’re my hyung now remember, Luhan gege?” You snickered this time. Luhan blew a raspberry at you childishly and you shook your head in amusement. This boy is impossible.

“You don’t need to freak out about your hair. Catch!” Kris threw a black hairy thing at you and you caught it.

A wig? You gave Kris a confused look. “ I knew you wouldn’t get a haircut without a fight so you can just wear this instead.” He shrugged. You crawled to where he was sitting on the floor and hugged him. “Thank you, gege!”

Kris smiled in satisfaction but pried your hands off of him. “From now on you cannot hug me or whatever randomly.”

“I know I understand.” You nodded with a frown. “I’ll just try this wig on. Wait a moment!” You jumped up happily and ran to the bathroom to try on the wig.

--

A/N: First of all I am so sorry for not updating over the weekend. I was going to but then EXO in disneyland and the SMTOWN happened and I was just too depressed since I couldn't go to the concert so whenever I opened my word file I couldn't type up anything.

But today I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE OVER 1000+ subs!~ This made me super happy so I had to update today no matter what. I might do a double update if I can finish up typing the next chapter :) 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING :) KEEP IT UP :D AND ALSO HELLO TO ALL THE NEW READERS :)

btw i'm pretty sure you guys saw the photos of EXO in disneyland... my LAY feels omg. He is so handsome!~

anyways enough rambling. I gotta go any type up that next chapter. :D