Disneyland

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 35

Disneyland

 

 

You were standing in front of the entrance of Disneyland with EXO and the staff, waiting for Kris to get the tickets. A crowd of fangirls were starting the gather around as they heard that EXO would be at Disneyland. You were in your boyish outfits as usual with your cap hiding your long hair properly.

While waiting for Kris, the boys played rock paper scissors. The losers Kyungsoo and Yixing had to dance to MAMA in front of everyone, it was a funny sight really, to see the dancing machine Lay be so embarrassed about dancing in front of people.

 

You were still giggling, remembering Lay's shocked expression when he lost in rock paper scissors. Kris appeared next to you. “What are you laughing about?”

You wiped an invisible tear from your eyes and stopped laughing. “You should have seen it. Lay and D.O had to dance in front of everyone.” You smiled. Kris handed you a ticket.

“Go have fun.”

“Geez, thanks. Not gonna ask me to stick by your side?” You raised an eyebrow, surprised.

“Nope. I’m sure you want to be with Luhan instead.”

“That’s right! Bye!” You waved at Kris and skipped to where Luhan was. The boys were dividing into small groups to go on rides. You looked around excitedly, planning to ride as many rides as you can.

Let’s ride that one!” You pointed towards a huge roller coaster. Luhan gulped.

I am not going to get on rides today. You can stick with Kris instead if you want.”

You looked at Luhan and Sehun in confusion. Luhan was able to get on the rides at Lotte World, but the rides here were much grand and high.

I’ll just walk around with you, then. It’s okay.” You did not want to leave him alone.

YES! Awesome noona! I mean…hyung? Aish this is confusing.” Sehun pouted cutely. Luhan rolled his eyes.

Let’s go to the gift shop, then!” You stated and pulled Luhan’s arm. Sehun and Kai followed. It seemed like Kai was too tired to get on any rides.

 

 

Just walking around Disneyland was also fun. You still wanted to get on some rides, though. You smiled at Luhan and did not voice your opinion for a while. You took photos of the buildings that had come to life from the cartoons that you had grown up with.

“Luhan! Let’s take a picture!” You called. Not hearing his response you looked up from your phone and found him away from you, with Donald Duck. He was fanboying and squealing over Donald Duck while Sehun and Kai were face palming at the older one.

 

Laughing you went up to him. “Want me to take a photo of you two?”

Luhan’s eyes brightened like a little child. “Yes!” So you did. Luhan posed next to Donald Duck and you took the photo with your smart phone.

You glanced at Kai and realized that he looked way too tired and down. You approached him.

Kai… Are you okay?” You asked with concern.

Yeah,” He nodded and you gave him a look that said oh really?, No I am not fine. I think I am sick and jetlagged.” He sulked.

You patted his shoulder reassuringly. “Why don’t we go to the food court so that you can rest a bit?” You suggested.

How about Kai and Luhan goes to eat and me and noona can go get on that ride with the rest of the members?” Sehun suggested, pointing at where Kris, Tao, Lay and a few others were in line.

You looked at Luhan. “Sehun is right. I shouldn’t make you guys go around with me when you should be having fun.” He smiled at you.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

Wait! I want to get on rides, too!” Kai said suddenly surprising everyone.

I thought you were feeling sick?” You raised an eyebrow.

I am but I might as well get on at least one ride, right?

Okay…

The four of you walked to where the boys were waiting in line. Luhan found Suho and a few others outside the line as they did not want to get on this ride.

You skipped to where Kris was. “Boo!” You touched his arm.

He flinched but rolled his eyes when he saw you. “Haha.” He laughed sarcastically.

“You’re no fun.” You pouted. Kris smiled and shook his head in amusement.

“So you decided to join your brother instead of being with your boring boyfriend?”

“He is not boring.” You scowled. “I just want to get on a ride that’s why.” You explained.

“Fine. Won’t even let me say one thing about your precious Luhan. He is my friend, too you know.” He smiled.

You shrugged and looked ahead. Soon it was your turn to get on the ride. It was a water right in which everyone would sit in circular boats and get wet.

 

You clapped excitedly since the heat was melting you slowly and brutally. You sat next to Sehun, with Tao, Chen, Kris, Kai and Lay on the same boat. The ride started with the boat going up and down a fake river like road, with waterfalls here and there to make everyone wet. Kris and Tao were drenched by one of them while you and the rest were splattered with water.

You got out of the ride laughing with Tao. It felt nice to have the friendly Tao back. He shook his head to get the excessive water out of his hair.

Oh !… noona…” Sehun called for your attention quietly. He looked stiffled, as he did not know how to explain this to you without sounding like a creeper.

Your t-shirt was soaking wet but you hadn’t realized it yet. Sehun did not know how to explain it to you. He saw how your white shirt stuck to your skin, making it obvious that you were indeed a girl. Sehun blushed furiously. I should not be looking at my best friend’s girlfriend like this what the hell!?

What is it?” You asked looking away from Tao and directing your attention to EXO-K’s maknae instead.

Sehun looked down and blushed deeply, closing his eyes. “What is it, Sehun?”

Kai shook his head and facepalmed before walking up to you. Kai did his signature grabby hand motion and pointed his look to your chest area.

Finally you looked down and blushed furiously realizing the situation. Crap! Why did I wear white? Why did I get on a water ride? Oh Oh !!!

You panicked, not knowing what to do. You tried to hold the shirt away from your chest but the moment you let it go it stuck back on your skin like gum.

Lay ped his MCM backpack and took out a blue hoodie. “Here, wear this.” He stated, not looking at you.

“Thank you.” You smiled at him gratefully, blushing in embarrassment. You slipped in to his hoodie and zipped it up. It was baggy for you making it easier to conceal yourself.

You looked around for Luhan but did not spot him or the rest of the members. “Where is everyone else?

One of the managers called the other one and learned that they were at the gift shop. With that everyone decided to meet up at the gift shop and leave for the day.

 

 

“Really, thank you.” You told Lay once more as you entered the gift shop, your eyes scanning for the sight of Luhan.

“No problem.” He smiled goodheartedly.  

You found your boyfriend by the plushies and headed there. “Luhannie!~” You appeared next to him, making him jump in surprise.

Luhan looked at you and frowned. Why is she wearing Lay’s clothes? “Did you have fun?”

“Yeah!” You nodded, “Even though I got wet and Lay had to give me his hoodie… it was still fun!” You chirped.

Oh so that’s why. Luhan did not like the idea of you being all wet and y around s but decided to not linger on that thought.

He placed Minnie Mouse ears over your head and smiled in satisfaction. “I’m getting this for you!” He stated.

You found a Mickey Mouse one for him, “Get this as well, then.” You smiled. He nodded and went to the cashier to pay for it.

 

 

The bus that was to take everyone back to the hotel soon arrived. You sat on the window side with Luhan by your side. Once the bus started moving your head started nodding off as sleep took you over.

Luhan glanced down at you with a warm smile. Gently and softly he placed your head on his shoulder. You snuggled closer to him in slumber and let out a relaxed sigh.

 

 

Everyone in SMTown was at a restaurant nearby the hotel for the dinner. There were three very long tables with everyone scattered around sitting mixed with everyone else.

Kris had pulled you by his side and told Luhan to stay away from you for the dinner so that people would not catch on the fact that you and Luhan were dating. It was a reasonable request so you obliged.

Jonghyun and Suho pulled Luhan and sat with him at another table from you. Some of the SNSD and F(x) members were also sitting by that table.

Amber and Luna were sitting with you and Kris, followed by Tao, Henry and a few other exo and Super Junior members.

Luhan was sitting at the table right across from you with his back facing your way. He couldn’t see you but you could see him. You did not like how he was laughing around and eating with the female members of SMTown. You did not feel confident around beauties like those girls and frowned in envy.

You munched on your food angrily. “Slow down, Lina.” Henry said touching your hand to stop you from torturing the poor steak on your plate. You jolted in surprise at the contact and looked up to Henry’s warm gaze.

“Oh, Henry oppa! I did not see you at all yesterday!” You exclaimed, “Or today for that matter.” You chuckled.

“Did you miss me?” He asked with a playful glint in his eyes.

“No why should I?” You joked and he laughed, gazing at you lovingly. 

Oblivious to Henry's gaze, you munched on your food more and glanced at Luhan every now and then. You glanced around the long rectangular table that you were seated in and saw Luna and Tao from the corner of your eyes. They were eating and conversing casually with both of them blushing every now and then. You smiled at them and turned your attention back to Henry, forming small talk with him during dinner.

 

 

The dinner had ended on a good note as not many people had drunk since they did not want to have a hangover during the concert tomorrow. Everyone headed to their respective rooms at the hotel. 

You walked towards the elevators dejectedly. You knew that you weren’t supposed to get jealous of Luhan but you couldn’t help it. You felt insecure and not good enough for him. Someone as amazing as Luhan surely deserved someone as glamorous as another female celebrity. You were too normal and plain.

 

Luhan saw you heading to the elevators and caught up with you. “Wait up!” He called, causing you to stop walking.

“Let me walk you to your room.”

You stared at him hard for two long seconds, “Okay.” You shrugged and pushed the button, calling for the elevator.

Luhan realized that you weren’t your usual happy self. “What’s up?”

“Nothing.” You did not even dare look at him. It just reminded you of how incompatible you felt around him.

“C’mon. Don’t give me that. What’s wrong?” He asked softly, reaching for your hand.

“Nothing. Just my boyfriend flirting with you know SNSD and all…” You shrugged with a frown. You did not mean to sound so harsh. Hell you did not even want to voice out your thoughts but your tongue worked before you could stop it.

He glanced at you sideways and laughed. “Are you jealous?”

“No.” You said sarcastically.

“Well, I wasn’t flirting.”

“It did not seem like that to my eyes.” You crossed your arms and stepped out of the elevator as it reached your floor. Luhan stepped out also with a frown. He looked angry.

“I was not flirting. Then why were you wearing Yixing’s hoodie today? Why were you being friendly with Hen-“

Before he could complete his sentence you cut him off, mad about his comment on Lay’s help. “Because my boyfriend was too much of a wuss to actually get on rides with me.” You spat.

That seemed like it touched a sensitive stop. Luhan glared at you, not wanting to argue more. “Fine. Think whatever you want. Obviously you are too tired to think straight.”

“Yeah, that’s it. Blame it all on me without thinking about your actions earlier during dinner.” You shook your head, “I’m going to sleep.” You slipped the card through the lock on the door and it clicked open. You headed inside without glancing back at him again.

---

 

A/N: Hello lovelies. I am sorry about not updating in like a week!

I posted a blog about the reason though. This kitten is fine now but we are adopting his sister as well (because we don't want him to be lonely) so it will be another week for me babysitting his sister since she has to have a surgery as well :/

I'll try to update faster though!

Also I wrote this chapter while trying really hard to not fall asleep so there might be typos and so on, I did not have the time to read it over and even if I do in this sleepy state I don't think I will catch on the typos OTL. This chapter was much better in my mind I think but I did not want to make you guys wait anymore so I had to type it out today no matter what!

Anyways,

Have a nice day and don't forget to leave a comment :)

cr: gifs/photos do not belong to me. :(