Kris' Wrath vs. Aegyo

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 22

Kris' Wrath vs. Aegyo

 

The next morning you woke up with a better feeling. You stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before your brain registered how you had fallen asleep in the first place. Once the memory settled in you found yourself blushing madly again.

 

You roll over in bed with a sigh. Oh my gosh, it was so embarrassing. How am I supposed to face him? You got out of the bed anyways and tiptoed to the restroom to wash up for the day.

Once done with that you got in your usual manly outfit for work before exiting the room. Your pain was long gone and you felt better already.

 

You walked towards the kitchen to make yourself a toast before going to work. You saw Lay and Xiumin in the kitchen munching on their own rushed breakfast.

“Good morning,” You greeted them as you opened up the refrigerator.

“Hi Lina,” They greeted you happily.

“How are you feeling?” Xiumin asked, concerned.

“We would have checked up on you yesterday but we thought you were resting so…” Lay started to explain, trailing off in a daze not finishing his sentence.

You smiled up at him blushing slightly. “I’m feeling  way better thanks for asking.” You explained as you waited for the toasts to be ready. You made one for Kris as well knowing that he would be the last one out of bed. He wouldn’t even have time to eat breakfast.

“I’m gonna go wake up the sleeping ogre.” You announced.

“Sleeping,” Xiumin started his eyes wide as saucers.

“Ogre?” Lay finished and both of them cracked up laughing.

“Yup, the one and only.” You laughed along and went to Kris’ room.

 

“Yo!” You kicked the edge of his mattress. “Wake up!”

He only stirred in bed but did not even open his eyes. You leave me no choice.  You crept up to him and leaned in very close to his ear.

“Hey you giant! WAKE UP!”

Kris’ eyes jolted open and he sat up in bed, shocked. “WHAT THE ACTUAL , LINA! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING IN MY GODDAMN EAR?!” He roared.

You walked backwards, away from his bed with a playful glint in your eyes. “Language mister!” You warned waving your index finger. “I was just trying to wake up the sleeping ogre, that’s all.” You said and got ready to make a run for it.

“Sleeping…ogre!?” Kris stood up from the bed, looking scarier with his disheveled hair. “You have 3 seconds to run.” He whispered you continued to back away slowly and made a run for it. Right in front of the door was Chen who you bumped into.

“Quick! Hide me!” You told him. He gave you a confused look; from the crack of the door to his room he saw his angry leader stalking towards you. He opened a door in the hallways and pushed you in before closing it behind him.

Kris walked out of the room and saw Chen standing in front of Luhan’s room.

“Did you see the little brat, known as my little sister?” Kris asked.

“No I didn’t!” Chen answered a bit too quickly shaking his head. Kris gave him a knowing look and headed to the kitchen.

“Hey, Kris,” Lay handed him the toast you made for him.

“Thanks, Lay.” Kris said staring at the toast.

“Don’t thank me. Lina made it.” Lay shrugged and ate from his own sandwich.

“I guess I can forgive her then.” Kris nodded before biting into the toast.

“Yeah you should. She was worried that the giant ogre would not get to eat breakfast again because of his deep slumber.” Xiumin stated.

“Giant…ogre? She calls me that in front of you guys, too?” He gritted his teeth with a sigh. Lina I will eat you alive one day. Kris shook his head in disapproval.

“Well we think it is a pretty fitting nickname. Very cute.” Lay said and the duo combined with Chen laughed.

“You guys, don’t push it!” Kris glared at s before going back to eating his breakfast.

 

In the meantime you turned around to see which room you were pushed into.

You let out a small shriek at the sight in front of you. “EEK!” You closed your eyes with your palms over them and turned around.

Luhan was standing in front of you without a shirt on with water dripping from his lion mane like hair. You closed your eyes and tried to get the image out of your head but it was impossible.

Luhan stood frozen in his place for a few second before he registered what was going on. He had just gotten out of the shower with a towel around his lower body and was busy drying his hair with a towel when Lina barged inside.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!” You kept on repeating without a stop and without opening your eyes open. Luhan quickly pulled on his clothes with a tank top.

“You can open your eyes now.” He said softly, with a smirk plastered on his face. “I know you are a very comfortable person but you know it’s manners to knock before barging into other males’ rooms.” He stated.

You turned into deeper shades of pink at that. “I did not barge in! It’s not like I wanted to see you like…  THAT!” You tried to defend yourself.

“Oh really?” He raised one eyebrow. He liked how frustrated you looked at that moment, it was very adorable.

“I was running away from Kris and then Chen just pushed me into the room. I swear…” You started to explain but stopped as you registered what Luhan had said. “YAH! What do you mean? Why would I want to see you in your shirtless glory? Don’t be so full of yourself.” You said and stopped. Shirtless glory? What the hell Lina?! Ugh!

You looked at the floor unable to look at him, him being in a tank top was not helping you erase the images in your mind. Luhan walked up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You jumped slightly at the touch.

“Glory, eh?”

“Hmm?” You decided to play the fool.

“You just said-“

“I did not say anything. You heard wrong, yep.” You looked up and met his gaze filled with mischief.  You looked away immediately. “Anyways come eat breakfast or something. I have to go. I have stuff to do, like meeting Kris’ wrath.” You frowned.

Luhan laughed and let go of you.  

 

You walked out of his room quickly and closed the door behind you.

“AH!” You placed a hand over your chest, startled. “Tao!”

“Oh Lina! Good morning!~” He smiled but it soon turned into a frown. “What were you doing in Luhan gege’s room?”

“Huh? Nothing! Nothing of importance! Just hiding from Kris.” You said quickly.

You looked at Tao and realized that he could probably be a very good shield against Kris. You went behind him and gripped his shirt tightly hiding.

“Lina what the hell are you doing exactly?!” He questioned trying to turn around to face you but you wouldn’t let go of his shirt.

“I’m hiding from Kris. When we go inside you can use aegyo or something to save me from his wrath. If aegyo doesn’t work you still have the wushu skills so you are the only one I can rely on here.”

 

Tao sighed and walked towards the kitchen. Kris saw you trailing behind Tao.

“Hand her over, Tao.” Kris stated.

“But gege…” Tao smiled. Kris knew that smile too well. Oh no. He thought looking away. “Can’t you just forgive Lina and not chase her around the house. What did she do anyways?”

“She called him a giant ogre.” Xiumin explained before cracking up again.

“What- puhahaha-“ Tao cracked up as well but stopped immediately as he felt Kris’ gaze piercing through his skull.

“Ah, I guess I have to bring out the big guns.” Tao stated with a defeated sigh.

“Does he mean his wushu stick by guns?” Chen asked Xiumin, confused.

“No you idiot. Watch-“ Xiumin said.

Right at that moment Tao brought a small fist by his cheek with a cheesy shy grin on his face.

“Here it comes,” Lay whispered to the other two as everyone held in their breath. You were watching Kris’ face trying to see if he would give in. He never gave in to my aegyos.

“BUING BUING!~” Tao said in a very high but cutesy voice.

Kris’ eyes widened, he gritted his teeth to stop himself from talking but it was like his brain was functioning without listening to his commands. “Fine. I’ll forgive Lina for once.” He shuddered and closed his eyes.

“Thank you gege!” Tao grinned. You moved away from Tao’s back and gave him a high five.

“YES! THANK YOU TAO!” You hugged him jumping up and down happily. Kris’ eyes widened once again and shot the two of you a look.

“I did not say I was okay with skinship in the dorms. Did I now?!” He stood up from his seat.

“Uh oh!” You looked at Tao with wide eyes before both of you stormed into another room, locking the door to hide from Kris.

He was about to make his way into the room but the manager walked in, stopping him from doing so. “Let’s go to the van. We have to hurry up!” He ushered the boys outside. Kris realized that he was still in his sleeping gear.

He ran to his room to change into regular clothes. The manager knocked on Tao’s door. “You two can come out now, the giant ogre is gone.” He snickered.

With a laugh both of you got out and headed to the van.

---

A/N: I hope you guys were entertained by this chapter :) I  will update ASAP. Thanks for leaving comments and subscribing once again :) Keep it up.

Also don't forget to vote on the poll to help he decide. Right now Kris is in the lead so go vote for your bias. I don't mind writing about the more underrated members like D.O and Chen etc.

ALSO PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE VOTED MORE THAN ONCE AND IT IS NOT FAIR FOR OTHERS THAT VOTE ONCE.  :D 

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Oh and I have a dalmatian 4-shot coming up soon so look forward to that. I'll post the link up with my next update most likely :)