Fiance?

Runaway Sister

 

Chapter 36

Fiance?

 

 

You were backstage at SMTown doing basic work such as bringing the snacks and drinks for the artists. You were with EXO mainly but that did not stop other artists’ staff members borrowing you for help.

 

You were just carrying a box with water bottles to Super Junior’s waiting room when Henry appeared out of nowhere, causing you to stumble backwards.

“Yah! Watch where you are going!” You scolded him.

“I’m older than you. You shouldn’t be saying yah to me.” He smirked amusedly before grabbing the box from your hands.

“I’m sorry- YA- ugh!  Wait! It’s my job to carry those! Give it back.” You complained, you did not like making other people do your job.

“It’s heavy and you’re tiny. I’ll help you carry it.” He smiled.

You huffed with a sigh. “But- I’ll get in trouble.”

“No you won’t.”

While arguing with Henry on who should carry the box Luhan walked past you with a staff member causing you to forget what you were doing. Your eyes followed Luhan until he disappeared down the hall. I should apologize to him… but how? You wondered looking at the empty hallway.

“Yo! Lina!” Henry snapped his fingers in front of your eyes, causing you to blink and lose focus. You realized that Henry had placed the box of water bottles on the floor by his side.

“Oh. Sorry.” You looked back at Henry.

“Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah. Of course.” You cleared your throat.

“Are you and Luhan together already?” Henry asked as curiosity took over him.

“Y-yeah…” Your eyes widened as your hand moved to your lips. “I wasn’t supposed to say that. Wait, what do you mean by already?”

Henry felt a pang of pain in his chest but dismissed it as quickly as possible, forming a smile on his lips. “Well it was obvious that both of you were fancying each other back in SS4.”

“Re-really?” You blushed at that, before remembering that Luhan was mad at you. Your smile turned into a frown once again. “Well, I angered him yesterday so I don’t know if he still feels that way.” You knew that you were being immature the day before, but jealously makes people immature, you reasoned.

“Then, why don’t you just go and apologize?” Henry asked.

“Well…” You fidgeted playing with your fingers. “I don’t know how to and he is pretty busy…it’s hard to find him by himself…” You mumbled.

“He seemed pretty free just now. Plus you don’t need complicated sentences and whatnot. Just a simple ‘I’m sorry’ would suffice really.”  Henry stated with an amused smirk but deep down he was hurting while giving advice to the girl he liked on how to get back with her boyfriend. It was a sticky, awkward situation but if Lina was going to be happy with Luhan then Henry was willing to give her up.

“I can’t just go now. I still have to deliver these water bottles to Super Junior’s rehearsal room.” You stated staring at the box on the floor.

Henry sighed, “Just go you idiot. I’ll carry this instead.”

“But I can’t-“You wanted to argue but also wanted to go after Luhan.

Henry ruffled your hair, which was actually your wig, “Just go.”

“You’re messing up my wig.” You narrowed your eyes, adjusting your wig back into it’s place. “Thank you Henry oppa.” You smiled gently at him, giving him a quick friendly hug before skipping to where Luhan had went to.

Henry stood there in daze for a moment before shaking his head to clear his thoughts. Grabbing the box of drinks he headed to his group’s waiting room.

 

 

You ran towards where Luhan had gone off to and found him by himself like Henry had said. Well, he was talking with a few EXO members but it was better than finding him with people other than Exo.

The other boys saw you approach towards Luhan. Luhan looked at where his friends were staring at and saw you approaching towards him.

“Luhan… you have a visitor… so we’ll just leave you two alone.” Chen scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before dragging Sehun and Xiumin away.

“Hey…” You said in a small voice, standing in front of him. You did not dare look into his eyes. You were too ashamed. Why am I so immature? “I wanted to talk to you.”

“Shouldn’t you be looking at me if you want to talk to me?” Luhan leaned in towards you with his deer like eyes staring at you intently.

You backed away blushing. You let out a deep breath to gain courage. “I wanted to apologize you know for yesterday. I’m sorry for being immature. It’s just that I feel…” How were you supposed to say the next words? “Insecure… I don’t think I am good enough... for...for you…” You mumbled.

Luhan cracked a smile. “You think too highly of me. You’re perfect just the way you are.” He gazed at you with adoration in his eyes as his ears turned slightly red. You looked up at him in surprise. Was he being serious?

“Well… perfect except for your unnecessary jealousy but I think we can work something out.” He winked.

“Really?” You looked up at him.

Yes.” Luhan really wanted to kiss you in this moment but he had to stop due to all the staff and SM members roaming around.

You smiled at that, biting your bottom lip shyly. “Well, then I have to get back to work so…. Yeah….” You mumbled before running off.

 

Kris watched you interact with Luhan and sighed in annoyance. Kris had a heated argument with his manager before the flight to LA about you, his sister. Apparently the company knew about Lina’s existence and her relationship with Luhan. Some reporters had sent photos of you and Luhan from SS4.

The photos were taken by the security cameras of the moment when you had kissed Luhan on the cheek in the hallways of the hotel. The problem was that due to darkness it did not look like a simple kiss on the cheek. It was also the darkness that helped with disguising your face but it was in front of the rooms of Exo so it was hard to lie about it.

Being from a powerful company like SM had its advantages such as blocking rumors with little to no effort. However, this time SM was not planning on stopping these photos from spreading so fast. You see they were pissed at being lied to and having your situation being kept as a secret from the company. They also expected EXO to focus on their careers as a rookie instead of wasting their time dating.

Basically, the company wanted you gone. If you refused to leave then they were going to confirm the rumors and let the photos spread.

Kris did not know what to do. He was willing to tell you but Luhan refused. He did not want you to be gone from his life. It wasn’t like Kris wanted you gone anyways, you were his sister for God’s sake! You were closer to him more than Luhan! But knowing that Henry was your fiancé-to-be Kris did not feel as guilty sending you away. It was not because he wanted you to be with Henry, he had already passed that phase, it was because he knew that Henry would not go through the marriage without your consent.

Luhan did not know about Henry and he believed that SM was all bluff but no action. Kris did not want to gamble on that, though. Without knowing all this you were smiling at Luhan with innocent eyes. Kris shook his head in disappointment. He expected Luhan to be more reasonable but it seemed like Kris would have to take matters into his own hands this time.

 

 

 

Watching the concert was fun for you. It was filled with special stages and fun performances throughout. It ended too fast for your and the fans' liking but you were glad to have Luhan to yourself once again.

After the concert you and Luhan went down to the bar of the hotel which was the only place that was open in the middle of the night to have some alone time with each other. Luhan was tired but he wanted to see you before going to sleep.

Since you were not 21 years old yet you did not drink anything but just chatted with Luhan casually. You could see that he was really tired and looked troubled.

“Luhan,” You looked at him, “Are you okay? You look tired let’s go back up to the rooms.”

He gazed at you for a few seconds before standing up. “I am tired.” He stated. “But I want to spend some time with you since we get ed by pretty much everyone all the time.” He frowned.

You giggled at that standing up also, “Not all the time…” You got on your tiptoes and placed a simple peck on his lips before stepping away from him. “Let’s go get some sleep.”

Luhan grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. You smiled at the warmth radiating from his hand and walked towards the elevators.

You got off the elevators and started walking towards your room. Luhan’s room was just a few doors before yours so he went into his room first after giving you a proper kiss.

 

As you got closer to your room you could hear two voices talking in a heated conversation completely in English.

Look Luhan won’t listen at all. I need to find an excuse to send Lina off. Her existence with us is not helping right now.

What do you want me to do?”

Well, you’re her fiancé-to-be. Maybe if we let her know she might—“

W-what?” You approached your brother and Henry. “What did you just say?” You looked at the two men in front of you with shocked eyes.

Oh, hi Lina…” Henry said quietly.

You glared at him instead. “You knew this all along and kept it from me? My supposedly fiancé is actually Henry oppa? My parents want me to end up with you?” You looked at them with much sadness, feeling betrayed. Why did they keep this from me?

Look Lina, I was going to tell you but it is not even that important-“ Kris tried to explain but you cut him off.

We need to have a talk,” You glanced at Henry and walked away back to the bar with Henry following you close. You wanted honest answers and you were going to get them no matter what this time.

---

 

A/N: Hello lovelies. Thank you for all the comments :) I am sorry for not updating as fast! Technically if I had went with my plans I was going to update each day and finish this story by the end of this week and post my next EXO fic that you guys had been voting on!~ But it seems like it might take another week to finish this up... :(

I'll try to update faster. It's just that my two hyper kittens and my summer classes are taking up most of my time OTL.

Anyways :) Have a nice day!~

<3

oh and go watch A-jax's new mv Hot Game and Nu'est 's new MV action if you didn't already :) They are really good! :D

cr: gifs dont belong to me T_T