Ticket To Exo Planet

Runaway Sister

 

 

Chapter 39

Ticket To Exo Planet

 

Luhan was feeling disturbed after his talk with Sehun. He wanted to call you, he really did but he did not have the courage to. After he had accused you, how was he supposed to? He was convinced that you hated him.

Exo was in the van going to another interview.

Kris hyung can you give me Lina noona’s number and e-mail?” Sehun asked out of the blue.

Everyone in the van tensed up at the mention of your name and glanced at Luhan uneasily.

Kris gazed at the maknae, confused. “Why do you want it?”

I want to talk to noona. I missed her.” He shrugged. Kris tossed him his phone. “Here you go.

Sehun grabbed the phone and started copying your number into his own phone.

 

I should talk to her, too. I feel like a bad friend.” Tao muttered more to himself.

You were too busy flirting with Luna to remember Lina’s existence huh?” Xiumin whispered, nudging Tao.

Tao turned red and narrowed his eyes at Xiumin. “No. that’s not it." He defended himself in Mandarin before switching back to Korean, "She is just very friendly that’s all.”

Uh uh. That’s why I hear you texting every single night.”

Well-“ Tao did not know how to defend that. He was attracted to Luna to some degree but he wasn’t dating her. “Well… I am not dating her.

Xiumin chuckled, “Fine… lover boy.” He teased one last time before going back to his nap. Tao pouted and crossed his arms. Yes, Luna was interesting and he was slightly attracted to her but he still needed time to get over you completely.

 

Luhan gazed at Sehun with curiosity and hovered over him to look at his phone. “What are you going to do with that?”

Nothing. Unlike you, I missed noona so I’ll talk to her.” He shrugged.

For some reason Luhan could not believe that. It felt like Sehun had other motives but he was not going to dive into it.

 

 

 

After their schedule EXO headed back to their dorms late at night. Everyone was tired and sleepy. “Lay hyung let me borrow your phone!” Sehun exclaimed swinging his arm over Lay’s shoulder, hovering over him.

Lay looked up at him, confused. “And why should I do that?”

I am going to call Lina and your phone is open to international calls so please?” He did the puppy eyes to the best of his ability.

It will cost a lot. No.”

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!~” Sehun begged, “Jebal! Seriously, it will only take like a minute.”

Fine. You better not talk to her for like an hour. Just say hi and bye okay?” He bargained.

Ne! Thank you hyung! You’re my favorite!” He exclaimed.

Luhan heard that last part and frowned. “I thought I was your favorite hyung. I see how it is.” He joked.

Well… Lay is my favorite after you then.” Sehun fidgeted.

“I thought I was your favorite.” Suho emerged from the kitchen. “Some roommate you are.

Sehun turned red and frowned. “Whatever. No one is my favorite, okay? Good. Now if you will excuse me I have a phone call to make.” He grabbed Lay’s phone and headed to his room.

Who are you calling?” Tao questioned.

Lina noona!” Sehun hollered from his room.

WAIT UP! I want to talk to her, too!” Tao called back, heading to Sehun’s room.

Lay buried his face in his hands. “The phone bill is going to be so high this month…” He muttered in defeat and headed to his room, sulking.

Luhan glanced at the closed door of Sehun’s room and frowned. He wanted to call you but would you be willing to talk to him?

 

He headed to his room and sat on his bed. Chen and Kris were not there, yet. Now is the time just call her! His conscious told him. He took out his phone and stopped. His finger hovered over your name but was not able to press the call button. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and finally pressed the call button.

It ringed once….twice…fifth time… She is not going to pick up. I knew it.

Luhan was about the hang up when the line finally connected and he heard your voice coming from the other end of the line clearly.

“H-hello?” You responded softly.

Luhan felt a lump form on his throat, making him unable to speak. Say something c’mon!

“Luhan?” You questioned, feeling uneasy. You still had his number saved. If he wasn’t going to say anything why did he bother calling? “Look if you are not going to talk I’m hanging up.” You said louder this time.

“N-no! Wait-“ Luhan panicked, “Don’t!”

“Okay.”You tried to sound calm and collected, but it was difficult especially after hearing his voice. You felt your eyes water but tried to keep them from spilling. “Why did you call?”

Luhan sighed. “I wanted to hear your voice.” He said. What the hell idiot? You called to apologize!

You close your eyes and took in a deep breath before talking, “Okay well now you did so if you don’t have anything else to say-“

“Wait. Stop trying to hang up on me every second!” He exploded.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to listen to me.” Luhan almost pleaded.

“Then talk!” You were frustrated. You did not know why he would call you after making it very clear that he did not have an ounce of trust in you.

“I’m…” He closed his eyes to regain his voice, “I’m sorry, for everything…for not trusting you, for jumping to conclusions, and for acting like an .” He finally let everything off his chest.

That, you did not expect. Was he really apologizing? “I’m glad you know.” You uttered coldly.

“Huh?” Luhan was taken aback by your response.

You couldn’t hold it in anymore. Your tears spilled endlessly as you exploded. “What are you apologizing for? What difference is it going to make anyways? Yeah it makes me teeny bit happy that you did realize your mistake but seriously Luhan,” You sighed, “Why do you even bother? I am stuck here in Canada and you are all the way in China. You know it’s kind of too late.” It would have been better off with you resenting him and not seeing him. If you forgave him but was unable to see him, it would be even more painful.

“I know we are separated for now but I will find a way-“ Luhan started.

“How exactly are you going to find a way? If you wanted my forgiveness you can have it. I can’t hold a grudge against you when I lo-“You took a deep breath unable to go on. “I won’t hold a grudge against you for hurting me because that was nothing-”

“STOP!” Luhan hollered from the other end of the line. You stopped your monologue at that. “Shut it, will you? Lina how many times do I have to tell you? I love you. Nothing is going to change that. It’s too late. I need you in my life.”

You softened at that. “I need you, too…. But how are we going to continue this when we are oceans apart?” You questioned.

“Even if you lived in Beijing or Seoul we would not be able to see each other frequently anyways. You know how hectic our schedules are. Unless you work for SM it is kind of impossible for us to see each other 24/7 anyways." He sighed, "I’ll still try to come up with a way though. Just trust me, okay?” He explained softly.

You nodded despite him not seeing you, “Okay,: you muttered, sniffling as your tears slowed down. It hurt more now because despite knowing that Luhan still loved you you knew that you could not see him for a long time.

“And stop crying.” He muttered.

“I’ll try.”

“I have to hang up now.” Luhan said glancing at the clock. He had a schedule early in the morning. “I’ll call you as soon as possible.” He promised.

“Sure. Tell everyone I said hi.” You smiled this time, “Oh and Luhan,”

“Yes?”

I missed you.

Luhan smiled softly, “I missed you, too.” With that he hung up, relieved. He did not think he deserved forgiveness but was glad to have found someone with a heart big enough to forgive him. He just had to find a way to bring you back to by your side, where you belonged.

 

 

In the other room Sehun glanced at Lay’s phone with a pout and tossed it on his bed.

Is she not picking up?” Tao asked, curious.

The line is busy.” He frowned. “Who the hell is she talking to for so long?!” He complained. Sehun crossed his arms in distaste.

“Let me try.” Tao said and grabbed the phone, dialing your number. After the first ring you picked up.

“Hello?”

“Lina! How are you?” Tao exclaimed with a wide grin on his face.

Sehun stared at Tao with wide eyes. “WHAT? Why did it not work when I called?!”

I have magic fingers, that’s why!” Tao responded with a playful smirk.

“Tao? Is that you?” You asked from the other end of the line.

“Yeah, Lina. It’s me. How are you? I am a horrible friend for not calling you I’m sorry!” Tao apologized quickly.

You giggled at that. “It’s okay. It’s my fault for not calling you, either.”

“No! Okay well maybe.” He nodded thinking about it.

Yah! Give me the phone!” Sehun snatched the phone from Tao’s hands. “Noona! How are you?

YAH! That’s rude! Psh this maknae! Why are you calling her noona but you are using banmal on me? I’m the same age as Lina!” Tao complained.

Hush!” Sehun placed a finger to his lips then turned his attention back to the phone.

Sehun?” There wasn’t anyone else in Exo who called you noona after all. “I’m good, what about you?

Fine fine.” He rushed. “Noona I have a surprise for you. Check your email immediately okay?” He talked fast, making it harder for yout to comprehend what he was saying.

Sure.” You waited for Sehun to talk but he didn’t. “Wait you want me to do it now?”

YES! Ppalli!

Wait, let me turn on my laptop, geez.” You chuckled and waited for your laptop to start up. Once it was on you logged on to your email.

Now what?”

Click on the email I sent you. It should say something like ‘this is your lovely Sehun dongsaeng’

I can tell which one is yours. It’s the only email I have written in Hangeul.” You rolled your eyes and opened the email.

Sehun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Oh. Anyways, download the attachment fill in the application and send it to the address stated there. It took me a lot of research and begging to get those so you better use them.

Okay… thank you but what is this exactly?” You questioned, confused. Sehun was not making any sense!

That my dear noona is your ticket to EXO Planet.” Sehun explained with a cheesy grin.

---

A/N: Hello everyone!~ Thank you for the comments and sorry about the delay, I wanted to update faster but I was really tired and sleepy this week so I went to sleep early or didn't have any energy to do anything really. OTL. But I am back so expect another update soon!~ :)

I posted to foreword of my next EXO fic which I had asked you guys to vote on numerous times so you can check it out here and subscribe!~ I'll update that once I finish up this story :)