Landing at Incheon

Runaway Sister

 

A/N: Since she is a Chinese-Canadian she will usually talk with Kris in English, at least in the beginning of the story so I will have the Mandarin words in navy blue and Korean words in fire brick red :) 

 

Chapter 1

~Landing at Incheon!~

 

You got out of the airplane and looked around with a sigh. Did I do the right thing? You kept on wondering about your desicions but continued on. Once done with the baggage claim you headed towards the area where everyone’s loved ones would be waiting. Except that you did not have anyone waiting for you.

You your phone and dialed your older brother’s number. He did not pick up. You sighed and dialed it once more. You did not like how you were sticking out in the crowd like a sore thumb by being all alone.

After the fifth ring he picked up the phone. “Lina?” He questioned. He was breathing heavily. I must have distrupted his dance practice.

“Kris…” At the sound of his voice you could have broken down right there and then. “Kris I’m at the airport can you pick me up?” You said weakly. How were you supposed to explain to your brother that you had run away from home?

“What? Which airport? Are you okay?” He asked, sounding confused.

“Incheon. I’m in Seoul.” You replied. You did not hear anything from the other end of the line. Did he have a heart attack or something?

“Kris? Are you there?” You asked worriedly.

“Yes.” He let out an annoyed sigh. “What have you done?” He scolded, and then you heard another male’s voice. “You know what... Stay there. I’ll get there as soon as my schedule ends. Then, we will talk.”

“Okay. Thank you.” You hung up and sat down on one of the benches inside to wait for your brother.

 

 

It was already night time and your brother was not in sight. Did he forget about me? You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. You were so frustrated. You did not want to disturb his life but you did not have any other choice at the moment.

A middle aged security man walked up to you.

Young lady. You were here the whole day? Do you need help?” He questioned fully in Korean.

Ever since your brother became an SM trainee you had taken up interest in the Korean language and studied it, but you only knew the basics. You could only speak English and Mandarin fluently.

“I’m sorry but I don’t speak Korean.” You replied in English.

Tourists tsk tsk tsk.” He shook his head in disapproval. “Are you waiting for someone?” He said in Korean once again but this time slower.

You shook your head not understanding a thing. You looked past the security guy and saw your savior walking towards you.

“Kris!” You called, your eyes brightening with hope. The security guy turned around and stopped. Your brother did look intimidating after all. He was nearly 190 centimeters tall and his gaze was just downright scary. Of course in your eyes he was adorable but now even you found him scary. He looks so angry.

Well young boy, you sure did take your sweet time picking her up. Poor girl has been here the whole day.” The security guy scolded Kris.

“I’m sorry. My sister came without telling me.” He glared at you. “Have a nice night.” He said to the security guy and went up to you. You could tell that he saw you as a nuisance in his life.

You looked up at him with puppy eyes, “I’m sorry for being a burden.” You muttered.

His eyes softened when he saw your swollen eyes. It was obvious that you had been crying while waiting for him.

“Come here.” He pulled you in for a hug. “Don’t say that ever again. Understood?” You inhaled his scent and smiled, you felt safe. “You are not a burden.”

You nodded against his chest. Your brother was once again around to take care of you. You were so short that your face had disappeared into his shirt from the embrace.

“Kris. I.can’t.breathe.” You said slowly. He pulled away and looked at you with a softer expression this time.

“So why are you here again?”

“Why don’t we sit down first?” You offered and both of you sat on the bench that you were sitting on earlier.

“Don’t get me wrong, I missed my baby sister but why are you here? Without even informing me?”

You sighed and thought about the events of the past few days. You looked up at your brother with tearful eyes and started telling the story.

----

A/N: Here is chapter 1!~ How is it? Leave a comment below!~ Oh and while waiting for an update you can check out my infinite stories or my nu'est story :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/17570

 

Oh and for those who did not see it, someone uploaded and subbed the whole Chinese showcase. Since SM only uploaded the Korean one here is a link to the Chinese showcase:) Have fun watching it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5YeriMJbSs