Chapter 5 - A Robber?!

The In Between

You were on your way home from work with another bouquet of flower in your hand. You smiled stupidly all the way home, trying to figure out the person who had sent the flower for you. You read the card that came with the flower.

 

I really want to talk to you in person.You sure are really nice.

Can’t wait for that time.

Hope we can meet each other soon.

-The sender :)

 

You kept smiling as you read the card. You folded it and put in your bag. You smelled the flower and smiled again. ‘Whoever send me this, seems like he will make a good boyfriend’

 

After 15 minutes walk, you reached your home. You noticed the front door wasn’t locked anymore. ‘Weird, I’m positive I had locked it this morning. Is Hoya home already? But I don’t see his car. Or is it… robber?!’. You shivered on your on thoughts. But being a brave girl, you let the weird thoughts out of your head and proceeded into the house. You looked around to see if anything was gone.

 

‘Nothing’s changed. Maybe it’s really Hoya’, you thought.

 

You walked around, trying to find him. “Hoya, are you home?”

 

You walked into his room and found no one. ‘Maybe he’s in the bathroom’, you thought. But as you walked to the bathroom, you saw the door was opened, showing no evidence of him in it. “Hoya, where are you?”

 

Then you heard weird sounds from the kitchen. Now, you had to admit that you were…. scared. ‘Is it really…. a robber?!’

 

After like several second of shivering, you went to the kitchen, still scared. As you stepped into the kitchen, you found the kitchen was empty. Since you were really scared, you then put all of your stuffs and the flower on the counter, then grabbed the broom as your weapon. You walked out from the kitchen, ready to hit anyone who tried messing with you, when suddenly…

 

“BOO!”

 

You jumped back in horror. The broom you held, fell to the ground and your body followed too. Your face turned pale. You put your hand on your chest as you tried to catch your breath. Then, a familiar happy laughter echoed the room. Hoya stood there, holding his tummy, laughing really hard. He then fell beside you and literally laughing on the floor.

 

“Yah! I could have a heart attack Hoya”, you scolded as you hit his chest several times. Hoya still laughing hard, he even shed a tear.

 

“Your face is super funny”

 

You pouted. Seeing your pouting face, Hoya laughed harder.

 

“Ahaha sorry girl… but seriously… your face…”, he said between his laughter.

 

You then stood up, leaving Hoya laughing by himself and went to the kitchen to take your stuffs. Hoya followed you and noticed the flower.

 

“Another bouquet? You’ve been bringing those flower since two weeks ago you know”, he said to your back, finally stopped laughing. His face changed into a serious one.

 

‘Maybe I should lie a bit’, you thought.

 

You turned around and put a face. “Yes I have. Problems Oppa? And by the way, I’ve met the sender. He’s a lot cooler and handsomer. Seems like he captured my heart”, you lied.

 

Hoya’s eyes widened. “WHAT?! WHO IS HE?! TELL ME! I’M GONNA KILL HIM!”

 

You then chuckled, and teasingly said, “It’s a secret Oppa~ Won’t let anyone touch him, he’s precious”

 

It was Hoya now who is pouting, putting the best puppy eyes he could. “Hey, you promised me there’ll be no secret between us”

 

You actually really wanted to laugh to see his failed puppy eyes, but you suppressed it anyway. It was rare to see Hoya burning in jealousy. You approached him and sweetly asked, “You wanna know?”

 

Hoya nodded, “Yes! And I’m gonna kill him for sure. Who said he can court my girl? I’m gonna cut him into pieces and-“

 

“Committing suicide is illegal Oppa”, you said as you walked away from him, giggling.

 

Hoya stood there, dumbfounded. He then blushed and smiled shyly.

 

***

 

“Whoa you prepared all of that Oppa?”, you said as you saw dinner was served on the table. Hoya went out, still in his apron, bringing other utensils to the table. “Special dinner for you ___-ah. It’s been a long time since we had a proper dinner together”

 

 You smiled and then went to the dining table. You both had a calm dinner, filled with chatting and laughter.

 

“Where’s your car Oppa? I didn’t see it when I arrived here”, you asked.

 

“I parked it two blocks from here. I did plan to scare you a bit”, he said.

 

You put a fake angry face, making Hoya laughed. “You sure have to see your face earlier ___-ah, can’t help but laugh”

 

You pouted and continued your dinner, ignoring Hoya’s teasing.

 

“Hey, let’s go to Dongwoo’s tomorrow”, Hoya said, out of nowhere.

 

“Why? Is something happened with him?”, you asked with your mouth full of food.

 

Hoya giggled at your funny face (again), “No, I just… missed his laughter hahaha”

 

“Sounds so gay. Okay let’s meet him tomorrow. What time?”

 

“Let’s go at lunch hour. I have no work at that time so I can go to the salon and pick you up”

 

“Okay, that will do. By the way, I’m finished with my dinner. Let’s go to sleeep~”, you said, patting your tummy. Hoya just smiled to see your cute act. After cleaning the dishes, both of you went to your bedroom. Hoya tucked you to sleep and kissed your forehead.

 

“Goodnight ___-ah, I love you”

 

“I love you too Oppa”

 

He waited for you to fully asleep. His eyes wandered to the bouquet flower you brought home that day. He turned to you and watched your sleeping face’s features closely. He touched your face, then your cheek lovingly. He sighed, ‘No wonder you had this secret admirer sending those flower for you. You sure are a beautiful one ___-ah’

 

He then stood up and made his way out. He turned to see your sleeping figure once again and then left to his room. As he entered the room, he sighed, and walked slowly to his bed. He then laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. ‘I won’t let anyone take ___-ah from me, whoever it is, I won’t let him.’


Chapter 5! Thoughts are in italics now. Comments and subscribes are still loved guys :)