Chapter 11 - You and Woohyun pt. 1

The In Between

Time went fast. Flowers still coming and you had got used to it. Somehow, you just let your curiosity out of your mind and let this stranger do his way as long as he didn’t hurt you. You even had this flower become one of your routine, as it became your new mood booster when you had long busy days and left alone by Hoya due to his work. He got busier and busier each day, leaving you alone with your house and your work

 

You were on your day-offs now. Just two days ago, you took Hoya to airport as he was going for a week business trip. He actually asked you to come with him, but you rejected his offer, saying that business wasn’t your thing. He was eager to stay as he didn’t like the idea of leaving you alone for a week. But being a professional one, he finally went and left you. Although you didn’t like being left either, you didn’t want to block his career so you tried to understand his busy works.

 

It had been three days since he left and also three days you had skipped your work. You had asked the director for a day-off but she gave you three days instead and told you to have some rest since you were the most hard-worker staff in the salon and rarely took day-off. You took this chance to lazy around at home, not being bother to go out or shopping. So, you ended up staying at home with no one around, just Hoya and Woohyun to text.

 

After having breakfast and doing some chores, you plopped in the couch and the TV. Sungyeol was on the TV show you watched. He, somehow, got closer to you as he would always come to have a simple chat with you everyday. You stared at the TV and tried to examine Sungyeol’s face feature.

 

‘Whoa, he sure looks good, although he looks better in person. Hm, it’s been three days since I last met him, I wonder if he’s looking for me’

 

You snapped out of it and gave your cheeks a light smack. ‘What are you thinking ___-ah? Why would he try to look for you? You’re nothing to him but a salon staff!’

 

You then stared blankly at the TV again and unconsciously smiled when you saw Sungyeol was laughing on the show. You even laughed harder when Sungyeol showed his hidden talent.

 

‘His laugh is contagious, well although not as contagious as Dongwoo’s’

Then a sound of bell ringing heard.You lazily stood up and went to the door. You the intercom and said, “Who’s that?”

 

“It’s Woohyun”

 

You then opened the door and found Woohyun with four bouquets of flowers in his hand. One bouquet of lilies and three bouquets of roses with different colors. He smiled sheepishly as you let him in and sat on the couch. “Hoya asked me to accompany you today, he even asked me to give you deliver this”, he said happily and passed the bouquet of white lilies.

 

You happily too, accepted the flower. “Thank you Woohyun Oppa! It’s the first flower Hoya sends to me”, you said and smelled the fresh scent of lilies. He ruffled your hair and you just giggled. Then you realized other three bouquets in Woohyun’s lap. “Is that from Hoya too?”, you asked, pointing at the flowers.

 

Woohyun looked at the direction you were pointing at. “Oh, these? Well they are for you. They are from the stranger guy. This one is today’s order. I should have deliver two of these yesterday and the day before, but I was not in the mood to deliver these”

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. “What happened Oppa? Are you mad at me?”

 

Woohyun panickly said, “No! That’s not what I mean. I just… don’t like helping people courting on someone’s taken”.

 

You just smiled and lightly hit his arm. “You know I won’t fall for him though. Don’t worry Oppa”

 

Woohyun stared at you. “Promise you won’t fall for this guy?”, he said as he took out his pinky finger. You chuckled at his childishness, took his pinky finger and intertwined it with yours.

 

“You’ve promised me! Don’t ever break it okay?”, he exclaimed and let go of your pinky finger. You just said nonchalantly, “Yes Oppa”

 

“I’m serious ___-ah”, he said and glared at you. Woohyun rarely glared at you like this, only if it’s a serious matter he will glared at you like this.

 

“Gosh, yes Oppa I know. It’s not that I ever break my promise before”, you said as you stared back at the TV. Sungyeol was dancing stupidly and you laughed because of it. Woohyun looked away from you and sighed.

 

“Never break your promise? You have once ___-ah’, he thought.


Double updates! Next chapter will be flashback. Please do comment and subscribe :D thanks