Chapter 34 - Paparazzi

The In Between

From : Hoya Oppa

Yo girl yo, sorry, still get these works to be finished.

Maybe I would be home late. Don’t miss me haha.

 If you happened to miss me just talk to the ring, I’m sure you’ll be directly sent to the hospital haha, kidding.

Btw, if you’re going somewhere, tell me, so I know where to find you.

Bye ___-ah me love yaa

 

You just smiled to see the message that Hoya sent to you. It was a long one, but not too long for you to read several times. ‘Despite his muscular body, he’s really cute inside”, you thought, still smiling stupidly.

 

You didn’t realize that Sungyeol was walking towards your place, examining your happy smile and your figure from theside. He admired it for awhile. ‘She looks beautiful. Correction, she’s always beautiful’. He smiled to see your no longer sad face, and felt relieved somehow.

 

“Hey ___-ah, feeling happy?”, Sungyeol said as he finally reached your place. You quickly closed your phone and put it back to your bag. Sungyeol just looked at you confusedly, but quickly got back to reality.

 

“Are you free after this? Let’s go eat somewhere”, he said with a smile. A smile that really warmed your heart. You couldn’t hold back the urge to smile back to him.

 

“I am. Okay. Where are we going?”, you asked back. He didn’t answer it, yet he took your hand and dragged you along with him.

 

“Just come”, he said.

 

***

“Here we are! Steak house!”, Sungyeol said, as both of you now already out from the car. He smiled widely at the thought of delicious steak and he already stomped his feet in excitement. You just smiled to see his childishness and shook your head. Sungyeol than dragged you to walk into the restaurant.

 

Both of you then ordered the menu. Well, it was Sungyeol actually who ordered all of it. And seems like he ordered a lot, that your eyes widened in shock when the food finally came.

 

“Sungyeol, this is… a little bit… too much?”, you said, unsure. You didn’t want to hurt Sungyeol’s feeling either, but the food was really a lot.

 

“It’s okay, treats on me haha. You’re too skinny ___-ah, gain some weight”

 

“Haha, speak for yourself, you’re skinny too”

 

“But I have these chubby cheeks”, he said as he pinched his own cheeks, making funny faces. You giggled to see how ridiculous his face was. Sungyeol then stopped making funny faces, and stared lovingly at you who were giggling continuously. You noticed his stare, and got nervous all of sudden.

 

“Why are you staring me like that?”, you asked.

 

“You look better with that laugh ___-ah. Seems like you’re in a good mood today”, he said, quietly cut his steak and put it in his mouth.

 

“Well, that’s because I’ve made up with Hoya, although I haven’t with Woohyun. Somehow he kept ignoring my messages and calls. I wonder what happened to him”, you said, unconsciously pouted at the thought of Woohyun. Woohyun was still not contacting you, and you didn’t know why he acted like that. Sungyeol just sighed.

 

“Good thing you’re already in a good condition with your boyfriend. About Woohyun-sshi, don’t worry about him too much. Maybe he had some problems with his work”

 

“But he’s my bestfriend. He rarely acted like this towards me”, you said.

 

“Well, I’m still here right? Don’t you consider me as your friend?”, he wiggled his eyebrows. You just giggled at him.

 

“Don’t worry too much ___-ah, you know I’ll be here to listen to you”, he said.

 

Suddenly, romantic atmosphere came into the air. You couldn’t help but to be nervous by yourself. You felt your heartbeat raced again and your blood rushed to your face. ‘What is this? It can’t be I fell for Sungyeol right?’. Your eyes darted to your finger, where the ring Hoya gave to you nicely stayed. ‘No, I’m Hoya’s girl, of course I wouldn’t fall for other guy. But… why am I feeling this? Why is he really nice to me? Does that mean he kinda have some feelings towards me? Why am I hoping he does?’

 

“Sungyeol, why are you really nice to me?”, you asked, all of sudden. Sungyeol just looked up to you with confused stare. He didn’t expect you to say that.

 

‘It’s because of my love for you’ ”Uhm, can’t I be nice to you?”, Sungyeol said.

 

“It’s not like that. I mean, you’re too nice to me. You only met me for several months right?”

 

“I just want to be nice though. Can’t i?”

 

“O-okay. Forget about that. Let’s just eat”, you said. It was awkward for you. You didn’t know why you said that.

 

“I almost finish actually. Quick, eat yours, or else I’ll snatch it from you. I’m still hungry”, he said teasingly, putting his fork up high and ready to steal your steak.

 

“NOOO”, you exclaimed as you took your plate, avoiding Sungyeol’s attack. Both of you laughing at the scene. It was a happy laughter between you both.

 

CLICK!

 

Little did you know, someone was taking the photo of you.

 

“Han ___, with these, I’ll make sure you would stay away from him”

 


Updated! Sorry if it's not good. I got these scenes played in my mind yet i don't know how to write it. The point is, someone's taking photo of you and Sungyeol, and probably, it was a paparazzi haha.

Comments and subscribes are loved :D