Chapter 55 - Woohyun's Anger

The In Between

 

As soon as Hoya opened the door, a punch was blown to his face, making him tumbling down and fell. Hoya was just too shock, reaching his hand up to his cheek and rubbed it. His eyes went to the one who was standing in front of him. 
 
"Woohyun...", he muttered. 
 
"You're such a jerk", Woohyun hissed. Hoya was still frozen on his place, when Woohyun pulled him up by his collar. Hoya unsteadily stood up, and heard some steps coming nearer. He was focused on whose steps were those, also looking for you but then Woohyun shook him harshly. 
 
"What were you doing? Where were you?", Woohyun asked him coldly, his grip grew tighter in every question he made. Hoya eyed him right into his, looking in guilt as he shut his mouth tight.  He didn't know what to say, he was only thinking about you. 
 
"You know what happened right? Where were you? Why didn't you pick her up? What were you doing? Answer me!!!!", Woohyun yelled as he shook Hoya's body again. His eyes pierced through Hoya's, looking for an answer that could satisfy him. 
 
"I'm sorry....", Hoya could only say that as his gaze went to two people standing behind Woohyun. 
 
'Sungyeol? What is he doing? Don't tell me...he saved ___-ah?'
 
Then his gaze went to Dongwoo, who was looking at him disappointedly. Hoya felt a heavy burden on his shoulder, as he eyed the upstairs, where you were cleaning yourself. 
 
"Sorry?", Woohyun repeated, making Hoya's attention went back to the older one. 
 
"Is that what I get from you? A sorry?", Woohyun gritted his teeth while clenching his free hand.  
 
"Hyung...."
 
"Seriously? Can your apologize fix anything?", Woohyun said again. Dongwoo stepped out from his spot and went to calm him. He gripped Woohyun's shoulder tight. 
 
"Woohyun, stop it. ___-ah might-" 
 
"No", Woohyun slapped Dongwoo's off from his shoulder and went back to Hoya. 
 
"She was in danger you bastard and you could only give me a sorry?!", Woohyun yelled and blew a punch to Hoya's cheek again. The latter fell down and got a trace of blood on the edge of his lip. He wiped it slowly but then he felt a glare went through his head. 
 
Woohyun stood angrily in front of him. 
 
"Woohyun stop", Dongwoo gripped his shoulder but again Woohyun slapped his hand off. Woohyun then gripped on Hoya's collar, and pulled the younger up. Hoya was unfocused, still wiping off his own blood. 
 
"I couldn't believe I've let you have her. Should've beaten you up harder that time, huh?", Woohyun hissed. Hoya breathed hardly and tried to free himself from Woohyun's grip. 
 
"Hyung I'm sorry"
 
"___-ah deserves a better man than you. You left her on her birthday. You left her alone while you're busy with your work", Woohyun said again. 
 
"Woohyun-sshi....", Sungyeol finally voiced out, stepping nearer but being blocked by Dongwoo. Dongwoo shushed him and he just followed. Woohyun wasn't in his calm state. 
 
"You made her cry, and you weren't there to save her. Are you sure you're her boyfriend? Don't you remember your promise?", Woohyun continued. 
 
'I let go of her for you, jerk', Woohyun cursed inside. But he didn't voice it out. Instead, he clenched his fist, ready to blow another punch. 
 
"This is for everything you've done that made her sad....", Woohyun hissed and pulled up his hand. Hoya just stayed silent, preparing himself to get another stinging pain on his face. 
 
"Go to hell you bastard", Woohyun cursed and swung his hand. Hoya closed his eyes and waited for the great pain. 
 
But he didn't feel anything. 
 
In a tick of second, he felt the grip on his collar loosened with a slapping sound followed after. 
 
By the time he opened his eyes, you were standing there, with Woohyun holding his reddened cheek, face full of shock. 
 
"Get out of my house. Now", you demanded. 
 

Updated! Sorry, kinda busy lately :(