Chapter 2 - Morning Sweet Talk

The In Between

You just finished cooking when Hoya finally came to the dining table. Classic pancake and juice were served at the table.

 

“Smells good, as usual”, Hoya praised as he ruffled your hair, again.

 

You just smiled happily. You really enjoy cooking, making breakfast is easy for you, but it feels great when Hoya praised your cooking.

 

“Thank you Oppa, sorry it’s just simple breakfast, I haven’t gone to the groceries”, you said.

 

“It’s okay. It’s more than enough I think. Besides, your simple cooking still taste the best!”, Hoya said as he hurriedly sit on the chair, ready to eat. “Are you going to stand there and not having breakfast___-ah? I’ll finish them all if you’re afraid of getting fat”, he said jokingly.

 

You just giggled and then sit across Hoya. You both had a calm breakfast, filled with simple yet sweet chatting between both of you.

 

“I’m full! Man, your cooking sure is the best!”, Hoya said as he wiped his mouth.

 

“You’re exaggerating, but thanks anyway Oppa. I’m going to take a bath and change my clothes, wait for me okay?”. Hoya just nodded and smiled.

 

You then walked into the bathroom and had a quick bath. You changed your clothes into your work uniform. You put a simple make up and then went out to meet Hoya.

 

As soon as you stepped out of your room, you found Hoya was busily wearing his tie. He couldn’t do it right so he did it many times but still, failed. You just giggled at the scene. You walked towards Hoya and helped him wearing his tie. You easily did it and Hoya found it amazing.

 

“Whoa how did you do it? It’s always hard for me to do my tie haha, thanks girl”

 

You chuckled at his word, “You sure are weird one Hoya. I’ve never found any marketing manager who can’t wear his tie properly out there”

 

Hoya shyly smiled. “Hehehe well, I rarely use tie you know. And you know what? I feel like we are a real married couple when you helped me wearing the tie. How about getting married for real?”, Hoya said, earning another smack on his arm. “I’m just kidding, why are you so harsh towards me? I’ll tell Woohyun-hyung about this”, he said as he rubbed his arm.

 

You cutely giggled and said, “Oops sorry. By the way why are you formally dressed? You even are wearing a tie. Are you going to meet another girl?”, you asked jokingly.

 

“What if I am?”

 

You glared at him.

 

“Nah, don’t worry ___-ah, it’s for the meeting. Gosh you look cute with that glares hahaha”

 

You pouted and grabbed your bag, ready to go by yourself.

 

“Whoa, whoa, sorry ___-ah, don’t be mad at me, you know I only love you right? Don’t worry, I’m not cheating on you”, he said.

 

You just smiled. You didn’t know how many times Hoya had made you smile this morning. You then grabbed his arm and said, “Let’s go Oppa, we’re gonna be late”

 

Both of you entered Hoya’s car. As he started the engine, he said “Ah, I forgot to tell you. I’ll be coming home late today, the Director asked me to meet other managers to talk about the project. Sorry I can’t pick you up from work tonight”

 

“It’s okay Mr. Manager, I can go home by myself, okay?”, you said as you his cheeks sweetly.

 

Hoya smiled, and then drove you to your workplace, a great beauty salon in the town.

 

Although you’re not a marketing manager like Hoya, but your position in that salon is as crucial as a marketing manager. You’re a salon representative, the one who serves important customer and being the face of the salon. You’re proud of this position, and so is Hoya. Having a beautiful girl yet humble like you was the greatest gift he had ever had.

 

So the ride to your workplace was kinda quiet. You both just shared a little chat, yet you didn’t feel awkward. Then you reached the salon. You grabbed your bag and said, “Thank you for the ride Hoya”, and then opened the door, going out from the car.

 

“Hey, where’s my kiss?”

 

You giggled again. ‘This man sure is something’, you thought. You kissed his cheeks and so did he. You happily skipped into the salon.

 

‘I love my routine’, you thought

 


Comments are loved! :)