Chapter 1 - Daily Routine

The In Between

It was a beautiful morning to start. The warm sunshine started to rummage your room as your alarm rang continuously, making you awake from your slumber. You opened your eyes and stared at the white ceiling, trying to gather all of your scattered soul before deciding to get up and do your routines. You sat up and stretched your body. After several seconds of stretching, you got up from your bed and walked towards the big window of your room. You unveiled the curtains and opened the window, inhaling the scent of the morning and feeling the warm breeze hit your face.

 

“Good morning world, prepare yourself to meet me”, you said to the sky (you must be crazy… ><)

 

You heard an annoying ringing sound from outside. You just sighed, closed the window and then walked out from your room. Lazily, you made your way towards the other room, which was your handsome boyfriend’s room. ‘I bet he’s still sleeping. Gosh those ringing alarm has just ruined my peaceful morning’

 

Those alarms were still yelling, calling the owner to get up. You sighed again, ‘I can’t believe he still manage to sleep with that sound all over the room’

 

You opened the door, making a small creaked sound. As you thought, the alarm was ringing yet he was still in his dreamland, so you decided to come in and wake him up by yourself. You quietly tip-toeing into the room, trying not to make any sound. But hey, he was still sleeping despite all of those alarms sound, so you just walked casually towards his bed.

 

You turned off the alarm and then facing your boyfriend in his messy bed, still sleeping. ‘He’s a real sleepyhead. He always talks about how heavy sleeper Dongwoo is and complains about it yet he himself is actually the one too.’ You think as you shook your head. You then bent down and took a good look of your sleeping boyfriend. ‘He looks so cute when he’s sleeping’ you giggled.

 

You came nearer to his ears and cutely whispered, “Hoya, it’s time to wake up. Wake up Oppa~”

 

Hoya tossed and turned his body with his eyes still closed. You decided to remove the blanket as you said, “You’re gonna be late boy, go get yourself ready”. Hoya still sleeping, so you shook his body, “C’mon Oppa~ you’re gonna be late, didn’t you say you have meeting today?”

 

“I’m still sleepy ___-ah, let me sleep for another five minutes”, he answered sleepily as he tried to grabbed his blanket, ready to doze off to dreamland (again). “Yah, no more five minutes Hoya. Five minutes of sleeping and you will be late for the meeting. C’mon wake up”, you said as you shook his body. Hoya still didn’t budge, he had reached his dreamland again.

 

You just smiled towards his actions.

You’ve been watching this scene for almost two years.

Yes he’s your boyfriend, Hoya.

 

You both lived together in your house since Hoya couldn’t find a perfect place to live and his office was near your house. You’ve been going out since then and you both made a great couple.

 

Hoya was a marketing manager in the company while you were a worker in a great beauty salon. Both of you were very busy, (well actually it was Hoya who was very busy, you were just ‘normally’ busy) yet still can make it to hold on a relationship. You loved him so much and so did he. Although you both lived together, you hadn’t lost your ity. Well that’s because you didn’t want to do it before you’re married and Hoya respected your decision.

 

Well back to your routine. So this was your routine every morning, wake him up, make breakfast, and then go to your workplace together.

 

You enjoyed this routine, it made you feel special to him and so did he. You sat down on his bed and leaned closer to his face. He was still sleeping although you kept shaking his body. You tried your last trick to wake him up. You kissed his cheek sweetly and said, “Oppa, wake up please~”

 

And yeah it worked. Hoya started to open his eyes and sat. He looked at you sweetly and ruffled your hair.

 

“Good morning Oppa~, it’s so hard to wake you up, I have to kiss your cheek to make you awake”, you said while pouting.

 

“I actually waited for it”, he said and smiled.

 

You hit his arms playfully. Hoya attacked you by tickling, made you lay down on the bed. Hoya stopped tickling you and leaving you laughing.

 

Seeing you laughing hard made him smiled. ‘I really love your laugh’, he thought.

 

But he snapped out of it as you said, “Oppa you’re smelly” with your pouted face. Hoya rubbed his back awkwardly and said, “Oops sorry, too tired to take a bath last night”.

 

“Ewwwwhh that’s gross”, you said, earning a light smack on your arm.

 

“Why did you hit me? Go take a bath Oppa, I’ll be at the kitchen, gotta prepare your breakfast or you’ll be late for your meeting”, you said as you got up from his bed.

 

“Hey no ‘I love you’?” he said cheekily.

 

You just laughed at his cheekiness, “Woohyun must have gotten his ‘Namgrease’ all over you”.

 

Hoya put a pouting face, made you laughed even more.

 

“Okay, okay, I love you Hoya Oppa~”, you said sweetly.

 

“I love you too ___-ah”

 


So, how was it? Well, crappy first chapter, sorry for the wrong grammar. Comments are loved!

And, i don't know if i can keep up with this fanfic, since i still have school to attend. But i'll try my best to write :D