New oppa?

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: New oppa?

 

“Hyung! That’s mine!” Zelo who is the youngest, ran after Jongup, the second to the youngest who took his bag of chips.

“No way, I found this first!” yelled Jongup who is playfully running around the table.

Yongguk, who is the oldest and serves as the leader of them, is reading a magazine by the couch. Himchan and Youngjae were playing cards by the small table just beside Yongguk. Meanwhile, the quietest and coldest of all, Daehyun, just kept quiet at the sofa. Wearing a mask, he just focused on watching the TV.

“Ahh~ I’m so hungry~ When will ajusshi arrive?” jongup whined as held his tummy and plopped himself at the sofa.

They don’t call Mr. Ban Deol, appa, samcheon or even abeoji. They just call him ahjusshi which disappoints him a bit. But he understands them because he knows that the time when he adopted them, they never believe with the word family anymore. But they respect Ban Deol ahjusshi as a father.

The door opened and finally he came. “I’m back.” Mr. Ban Deol called.

The boys looked back at him. Not even a single hello, bow or smile, just a stare. Daehyun didn’t even move from his place. Mr. Ban Deol knows that they’re welcoming him already with that. He cleared his throat. “By the way, I have a surprise for you. I found a stray bunny.” He smiled.

Their ears perked up for a moment and waited for him to show them his surprise thing he calls. Mr. Ban Deol looked back and called Ye Seul.

Ye Seul who was really nervous to see her new 'oppas', swallowed hard and inhaled deeply before entering her new home. She stepped out from Mr. Ban Deol’s back, smiled in front of them and waved a hand. Youngjae and Jongup’s eyes slightly rounded when they saw her. Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk stared at her. “She is going to be your new sister. Everyone, meet the new member of the family, Ye Seul.”

Her eyes rounded to see her new brothers. In fact, she didn’t expect them to be this good looking. She bowed. “Hello! I’m Ye Seul! I’m going to be your new sister! Please treat me well!” she gleefully greeted.

Daehyun eyes flicker

Please log in to read the full chapter