Lucky or Unlucky?

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: Lucky or Unlucky

 

Himchan opened the door of their room and saw it was a little small. He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. “You sleep here alone. I’ll just share with the others.” He walked passed by Ye Seul who was confused. She watched Himchan walked away to s.

Ye Seul shrugged and entered her room.

Himchan opened Zelo and Jongup’s room making the two to blink in shock. “What are you doing here, hyung?” Zelo asked.

“I can’t sleep with her! I’ll sleep here.” He sat down the floor and started un-packing his back. Jongup grinned and pushed his hyung away from the room.

“Can’t you see hyung? The room is small the bed the only fits for one person. And look how big Zelo is? We won’t fit in. Bye hyung~” Jongup snickered as he closed the door in front of his face. Himchan scoffed and kicked their door.

Himchan walked to Daehyun and Youngjae’s room. He opened the door and saw them un-packing already. “You won’t mind if I share with you, right?” he smiled and entered their room. Youngjae looked at him weirdly.

“But the room is small. We’re not going to fit in.” he looked at Daehyun who seems like it doesn’t matter to him at all. Himchan thought of a plan. He smirked and took Daehyun’s bag. He handed back to his arms and pushed him out the room.

“You go be roommates with the tokki. It’s fine, right?” he grinned and closed the door in front of him.

Daehyun’s eyelids flickered and he swallowed. He tried twisting the doorknob again but it’s locked. He sighed and looked at the room where Ye Seul stays. Awhile ago, he’s very uneasy about Himchan being her roommate, but now that he’s going to share one room with her, he can’t help his heart but to beat so fast.

He knows how stubborn Himchan is he won’t open the door anymore. And once he’s decided, it’s not going to change.

Meanwhile, Ye Seul’s already un-packing her things when the door behind her opened. “I know you’re going b

Please log in to read the full chapter