I won't give up!

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: I won't give up!

 

The next morning, Ye Seul woke up extremely late that her oppas left already. She stumbled down the stairs as she fix her uniform and just brush her long hair with her fingers. Mr. Ban Deol prepared her food. “Appa! Good morning!” she yelled as she ran to the sink and brush her teeth.

“Why did you wake up so late?” he asked.

She frowned and rinsed . “I don’t know too. Appa! I’m going now!” she hugged Mr. Ban Deol warmly. Every time Mr. Ban Deol hears her calling him appa, he can’t help but to feel extremely happy.

“Here’s your food. Take care.” He smiled and had her food.

“Are there any for my oppas?” she asked.

Mr. Ban Deol sighed. “There is but they didn’t get it again.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll deliver this to them!” she took all six lunch boxed on her own.

“Oh! Are you sure you can carry them all?” Mr. Ban Deol tries to help Ye Seul balance the boxes on her hands.

“I’m fine! Don’t worry!” Ye Seul smiled and tied the lunch boxes into one big cloth and carried them. She waved goodbye and ran her way to the bus stop. As she waits, she kept smiling. She remembered something from last night that one of her oppas carried her to her room and was greatly happy about it.

The bus arrived.  She scanned her T-card and went inside the bus.

When she arrives at their school, she was just in time and the bells rang as soon as she stepped in. She ran to her room and sat down beside her best friend. “I thought you’re absent.” She said under her breath.

“I won’t.” she smiled and dropped the lunch boxes to the floor.

Eunmi curiously eyed the lunch boxes. “Are you eating all of that?!” she gasped as she peered by the food.

“No. It’s for my oppas.” She grinned.

After the first two classes, it was lunch time again. Ye Seul told Eunmi that she’ll follow her after she delivers the food to her oppas. She ran up to the rooftop and as expected, her oppas were spending their tim

Please log in to read the full chapter