When she's mad

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: When she's mad

 

Daehyun ran to Ye Seul and he is about to touch her temple when Ye Seul sturdily shoved his hands away. Daehyun’s eyes rounded when she just walked pass by him. He walked faster. “Let me see.” He worriedly said searching for her eyes but he just saw her long hair like a curtain covering her face.

Ye Seul kept walking away like he’s not there at all. She’s really mad because he didn’t listen to her. She’s limping because her knee hurts at the same time her temple does. Everything’s hurt, inside and out.

Because Daehyun doesn’t have any handkerchief, he ripped the end of his shirt and hand it to her. “Put this on your wound so it would stop bleeding.” He said as he was about to wipe it with his own. But Ye Seul pushed him away with a frowning look.

“Don’t worry about me! I’m not going to die.” She spat.

Daehyun scoffed and grabbed her wrist back. “Will you please listen to me?”

She took her hand back. “Did you listen to me?” she spat.

He was taken aback by that. Ye Seul continued to limp not minding him anymore. Since Daehyun is really worried, he walked faster to overtake her. He faced his back to her and knelt down. “Ride on my back.” He said.

Ye Seul just ignored him and walked passed by. Daehyun sighed. He quickly walks and swiftly carried her in his strong arms, bridal style. “Yah!” Ye Seul whined. “Put me down! I can walk!”

“Ride on my back or I’ll carry you like this, choose.” Daehyun sternly said.

Leaving without a choice, “I’ll just ride on your back this is embarrassing.” Daehyun carefully landed her feet to the ground and knelt down. Ye Seul half-heartedly ride on his back. Daehyun tightened his hold to her body and he started walking.

“You can wipe your blood with my jacket. Don’t let it dry. And people will look at you when we get out of here.” He said as he walks.

“I don’t care. They won’t look at me. No one’s worried.” She mumbled.

“I am.” Daehyun softly said. Ye Seul felt butterflies on her tummy and her eyes rounded a bit. “So wipe that now. And we’ll go home.”

Ye Seul lowered her head and finally ducked her head to his shoulder. “I won’t stain your clothes. I’ll just use mine.” She bitterly said. She wiped the blood of her temple by her sweatshirt.

“Should I bring you to the hospital?” he asked.

“No. This is not serious. I want to rest.” She answered.

People were looking at them as they walk to the nearest bus station.

When they arrived, there is already

Please log in to read the full chapter