Expectation leads to disappointment

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44: Expectation leads to disappointment

 

Ye Seul hopped off the motorcycle. She looked up to see an old apartment. It doesn’t even feel like home just like what she felt when she arrived at Mr. Ban Deol’s house. It feels, extremely cold and empty. She shook it off her head. She needs to accept it no matter what.

“Let’s go.” Min Jun called her by his head and left. Ye Seul looked back but her brother didn’t carry her bag anymore. She carried it inside by herself.

When she entered the inside, it is not what she expects, “Min Jun ah! You came back!” A guy who smells cigarette slung an arm around his shoulders. His eyes squinted to Ye Seul who lowered her head. “Who is this?” he asked, looking at her from head to toe.

“My sister.” He answered. The guy raised an eyebrow and looked closely again at her. Min Jun snapped his fingers in front of him. “Don’t mind him, Ye Seul. Let’s go.” He said.

Ye Seul nodded and her and made a small bow to the guy before following Min Jun behind. Min Jun’s room is at the 4th floor. There’s no elevator and just old wooden staircase. Every floor has its own kind of people. She has to be honest, it scares her she doesn’t want to walk back there.

Keys jingled as Min Jun inserted the key inside the key hole. He opened the door. Ye Seul peered from his back. It’s unexpectedly messy. Foods and trash were all over the place. Clothes were hung in different places. He’s the only one who lives here but it looked like a football team rents there.

A bit hesitant, Ye Seul walks in while hugging her bag. Min Jun threw the keys at the table. “There is only 1 bed here.” He noted. “You don’t mind sleeping at the couch, right?” he taunted with a small smirk on his face.

Ye Seul was taken aback by that, but she doesn’t want her and Min Jun to be in bad terms already. She doesn’t know why she doesn’t feel that sibling connection but the papers said he’s her brother. So she nodded her head. Min Jun grinned. “Then, I’ll go to sleep.” He yawned.

“Oppa!” she called. Min Jun arched an eyebrow. “I want to know more about umma and appa. I hope you can share me some stories. I don’t really remember anything.” She hoped.

“I’m sleepy. Ask me some other day.” He entered his room and closed the door. Ye Seul’s shoulders slumped down in disappointme

Please log in to read the full chapter