Ye Seul meets Na eun

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: Ye Seul meets Na eun

(not Na eun of A-Pink. ^^)

 

Ye Seul is preparing for their next class when she accidentally dropped her books. She picked them up one by one when she is about to get the last book, a girl stepped on it. She looked up and saw it’s one of her girl classmates. She’s eating her gum while she smirks at her.

“Excuse me?” Ye Seul said.

The girl stepped her other feet on the book and sat down to meet eyes with Ye Seul. She bent her head and looked at Ye Seul from her head to toe. The way she looks at her, it’s full of irritation and disgust. “You’re stepping on my book. Can you please get off?” Ye Seul fiercely said. It sounded like a bullet of words.

Ye Seul is not like just your sweet and fun-loving girl. Since she lived a life where no one is caring for her, she learned how to protect herself and also fight since she’s always being chased by the guys asking for the payment.

The girl was taken aback by her. It’s the first time, especially a new student glares and speaks at her like that. This is the reason why her perspective about Ye Seul changed. She picked the book she’s stepping at, dusted it with her hand it back to her.

“Hi, my name is Song Na Eun.” She smiled.

Ye Seul took her book back and just stared at her. “How about… you join our group? We badly needed a new girl. Maybe this time, a sweet girl like you would fit the spot.”

“Group?”

Na Eun nodded her head. “A group where no other girls can join, it’s a group for queenkas. You’re lucky because I, Na eun, the leader is personally offering you to join.”

“She’s not interested.” Yongguk appeared from no where and pulled her up by her wrist. Na eun her bottom lip and sm

Please log in to read the full chapter