Sudden change

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Sudden change

 

Tomorrow morning, Ye Seul said to Mr. Ban Deol that her oppas doesn’t want her to deliver food to them. “Are you quitting?” he asked and raised an eyebrow.

“Eyy~ appa. Are you insulting me?” she pouted.

Mr. Ban Deol chuckled and pinched her both cheeks. “I’m not. I’m just saying that you must do your best. I think they’re starting to change, especially that one.” Mr. Ban Deol looked at Daehyun who looks like he’s walking so slow and waiting for someone.

Ye Seul smiled. “I know what you mean now.” She smiled and winked at her appa. Mr. Ban Deol winked back and gave her the food she will give to her oppas for lunch again. She kissed her appa goodbye. “Daehyun oppa! Wait for me!” she yelled and ran after him.

Mr. Ban Deol smiled in contentment as he watched Ye Seul chasing after Daehyun. “You can do it.”

Daehyun, who heard the conversation last night between Zelo and Ye Seul, has finally decided. He doesn’t want any of his hyungs or his dongsaengs to take his first place from Ye Seul.

“Oppa!” she jumped beside him and smiled. “Why are you walking alone? Where are the other oppas?” she asked and looked behind. She looked at her watch. “Oh! You woke up late too?” she gasped. She waited for him to speak.

He looked down at her. “Are you blind? Of course I woke up late.” He sighed.

Ye Seul lowered her head and mumbled words saying that he’s a meanie. She walks together with Daehyun to the bus stop but something is not right. She frowned and looked up at him. *It’s alright for him even if I walk with him? Ohh~ I think I already melted Daehyun oppa’s heart.* she giggled.

“Daehyun oppa!” she called.

Daehyun didn’t turn his head and just continued on walking. “Did I melt your heart already?” she questioned. Daehyun bent down her height. He met eyes with Ye Seul which made her to shut up like a child being scolded. Her eyes rounded a bit.

“It doesn’t mean that we walk together at school means that I like you already.” He smirked and straightened himself up. It’s like the time slowed down when Daehyun smirked at Ye Seul. She swallowed hard and she just kept on staring ahead.

Daehyun tries to stop himself from smiling as he started walking and entered the bus. The ahjusshi called her.

Please log in to read the full chapter