I'm going home

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 48: I'm going home

 

Ye Seul’s eyes fluttered open. It’s not the usual room she wakes up. No smell of cigarette, no sulky feeling. She feels extremely light and warm. Slowly blinking her eyelids, she saw it was her old room from Mr. Ban Deol’s house.

She quickly sat up and a towel dropped on her lap. “It’s really my old room.” She breathes. She looked down and her eyes slightly rounded, her heart skipped a beat when she saw Daehyun sleeping beside the bed.

His eyes were closed and he looks extremely calm and handsome Ye Seul can’t help but to soften with his features. She swallowed hard and had this urge to touch his gentle looking face. She bit her bottom lip and slowly stretched her hands. Only a centimetre away, she could finally reach Daehyun’s cheek when he stirred from his sleep.

Ye Seul’s eyes widened and she’s quickly laid down the bed again and covered herself under the blanket. Nervous, she exhaled deeply and she could feel her heart beating so fast. She’s feeling a little hot as well.

Daehyun rubbed his eyes and raise his head up. He saw Ye Seul covered with the blanket. He thought she’s still asleep but he saw the towel above her lap already. He knows she’s awake. “You don’t need to pretend. I know you’re awake.” He spoke.

Ye Seul gasped and slowly lowered her blanket just below her eyes. “Did I disturb oppas?” she asked.

Daehyun picked the towel and dropped it inside the bowl. He stood up and looked into her eyes. “Yes, you did. So, go down and eat. Jongup prepared food.” He walks and closed the door behind him.

Ye Seul sat up and sighed, “Psh, still mean and cold as ever.” She removed the blanket and fixed the bed she used to sleep up. She looked around the room. Nothing changes much, only it’s messier because Zelo is already the one using it.

She decided to walk to awhile. She smiled and missed every single thing in her old room. She stopped by a glass cabinet and and on the top most of the glass cabinet, beneath the clear glass, is the un-touched monopoly game she left.

The note is still stick into it but its crumpled. She looks a little closer and to her shock, there’s a picture frame at the back most of the cabinet, it’s the picture of B.A.P making fun of her while taking a picture at the bear museum.

She planted her fingertips on the glass and looks closer, it’s like her nose is going to touch it already. “I can’t believe it.” She said under her breath as looks at their picture.

The door suddenly opened and she slightly jumped in surprise. It was Youngjae with a mix of worried and as usual, annoyed eyes. “Hurry up and go downstairs. You’re so slow.” He impatiently said. Ye Seul nodded her head.

“Neh Youngjae oppa,” She walks pass by him. Youngjae paused as he stared blankly at the spot where Ye Seul stood at.

“I missed that.” He admitted.

She walks down the stairs she really missed. Every memory is flashing inside her mind again. She smiles as she laid her eyes on the furnitures inside the house. When she stepped down, Mr. Ban Deol is standing there with a big smile.

Please log in to read the full chapter