First day of school

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Re-typed the lost chapters. There's a little difference but it's still the same. Enjoy~)

 

Chapter 10: First day of school

 

Ye Seul her forefinger and fixed her bangs in front of her mirror. She’s wearing her complete new uniform, ready to go at her new school for a new chapter of her life. Her hair is in low pigtails as she twisted her body to see the back view of her uniform.

Right after when she’s done preparing, she stepped out of her room and saw her Jongup oppa. Jongup stopped from walking when his eyes travelled up and saw Ye Seul wearing the same yellow uniform as them. He stared at her and swallowed.

Ye Seul smiled. “Good morning, oppa!” she greeted.

 *Why does she have to be cute with school uniform too?! Snap out of it, Jongup!* he thought and shook his head. Jongup scoffed and rolled his eyes at Ye Seul. “What’s good in the morning if you’re the first person I’ll see.” He spat and walked passed by Ye Seul.

She frowned and closed her eyes. “Meanie!” she yelled and stuck her tongue out at Jongup. She fixed her ribbon when she saw her oppas walking out the door already while Mr. Ban Deol was just looking at them. “Oh! Wait for me!” she ran downstairs when Mr. Ban Deol called her.

“Ye Seul ah~”

She skidded to a stop and happily jogged back to his appa. “Here. Don’t starve yourself. Make new friends, alright?” he ruffled her hair and smiled from his heart. Ye Seul nodded her head but then she noticed 6 sandwiches at the table. “Are those for oppas?”

Mr. Ban Deol nodded his head and sighed. “Yes. But they didn’t get it again.”

Ye Seul ran to the table, took them and put it inside her bag. “Don’t worry! I’ll give this to oppas! Bye~” she waved her hand and she ran outside to catch up with her oppas.

Mr. Ban Deol watches her go. “You can do it.” He looked at the calendar and sighed.

“Wait for me, oppa!” she yelled when she saw her oppas already stepping inside the bus. They all stopped but the driver called them already.

“Are you going inside or not?” the driver yelled. They just ignored her and continued to enter the public bus.

Ye Seul chased for the bus but it’s already closed. Himchan watched her chasing after the bus while Jongup and Zelo were waving at her goodbye in a teasingly manner. “Aren’t we too much?” Youngjae asked.

Yongguk sat down and closed his eyes for a nap. “Don’t worry. Let’ see how long she is going to stick with

Please log in to read the full chapter