Escaping

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31: Escaping

 

“Hahaha! That was funn-“ the big guy named, Dongmin stopped from laughing when he saw Ye Seul and Daehyun. With one look, he knows it’s not just any other girl. “It’s Joong min’s daughter!” he yelled.

Ye Seul’s eyes widened. She looked at the guys, horrified. Daehyun frowned as he looked at the guys pointing at her. Ye Seul’s body started trembling, is she going to run again and be lost? This is what she’s scared about. She looked up at Daehyun with scared but with a mix of strong eyes. “Run when I distract them.” She whispered.

“Mwoh?” confused, Daehyun searched for her eyes.

“I don’t want you to get involve with this or any of the oppas. Please, just this time, listen to me.” She swallowed and looked at the guys again. “At least your wearing a mask, they won’t recognize you.” She managed to compliment.

“What are you still doing standing there? We’re giving you a chance to run.” Dongmin evilly smirked. He knows each and every corner of this place, that’s why he has the confidence to say it.

“You’re really evil. May your soul be burnt to hell.” She hissed. Daehyun was a little startled but sudden sweet Ye Suel into a fierce one.

Dongmin guffawed. “Please,” he smirked at her. “I have no soul.” He pointed her again. “When I catch you, you’re life is going to be a living hell.” He clucked his tongue. This made Daehyun to fire up inside him.

 Ye Seul looked straight, planning ways and things to do as she runs. She once more looked at Daehyun who’s now worried and confused. “Run.” She mouthed. Then, with one swift movement, Ye Seul ran away really fast.

“What are you still doing?! Catch her now! Don’t let her loose this time!” Dongmin ordered and 3-4 men ran to chase her.

Daehyun’s eyes widened. He’s now getting the whole story inside his head. He is about to run after Ye Seul when Dongmin and the rest blocked him. “Do you know that girl? Can you tell us where she lives?” he asked. But Daehyun’s mind is not at his question. All he thinks of right now is Ye Seul and her safety.

“Yah! Mask boy! Our boss is asking you!” they pushed his shoulder.

Daehyun’s eyes finally shifted to them like a blade. They actually flinched and got scared with just one look. “Get out of my way.” He sharply said.

The guys laughed like hyenas in front of him. “You-“ Dongmin pointed a finger at him but Daehyun grabbed his finger and tightly held like it’s going to break. Dongmin swallowed.

“Next time I see you pointing finger at

Please log in to read the full chapter