Supermarket

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Supermarket

 

“Oppa! Ppalli~” she waved her hands to call her oppas who were one by one, coming out from the door with long and irritated faces.

“This is the second time we’re going with this annoying tokki.” Zelo crossed his arms above his chest.

The door of the supermarket automatically slid open when Ye Seul entered while her oppas were following her behind. Yongguk was the one who is pushing the cart while the other is walking beside him.

“Bread!” she took 3 packs of bread and put it inside the cart. “Cheese or butter?” she asked herself. She looked back and faced her oppas. “What oppas prefer?” she asked but none of them is looking at her. She made a face. “I’ll just get these two then.” She dropped it inside the push cart.

They walked inside the chip’s aisle. “Oppa, just get what do want, alright?” she skipped her way to her favorite chips and grabbed a handful of them. When she returned back to them, no one of them moved from their place. “Oh, oppas doesn’t like chips?” she asked.

“Just finish everything. I want to go home.” Jongup impatiently muttered.

Yogguk got tired of pushing the cart and just kick it as he walks. People around the supermarket watch the boys who are following Ye Seul. It’s like they were modeeling behind her. With their tall and handsome figures they catch other people’s attention.

 “To the canned goods!” she pointed the left lane while her oppas sighed at her childish acts. She finally saw the sausage she needed and reached for it. “Aigoo~” but unfortunately, she’s too short to reach for it.

A hand from her back grabbed the canned sausage. She looked up and saw it was her Youngjae oppa.

Youngjae looked down and met eyes with her. He swallowed hard seeing Ye Seul’s face really close. Ye Seul suddenly smiled. “Thank you, oppa~ you’re so kind.” Youngjae cleared his throat and handed the can to Ye Seul’s hand. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and walked away.

Ye Seul giggled. “Nicest oppa.”

Daehyun heard it and scoffed. *Who

Please log in to read the full chapter