Together

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 50: Together

 

Daehyun is still carrying Ye Seul in his arms while wearing a smile. He can’t help to because Ye Seul was still in shock after him kissing her. Her cheeks were still red and she can’t look straight into his eyes. “Yah, what are you so shy about?” he blurted with a chuckle.

Ye Seul flinched. She wagged her feet. “I-I want to go down. I will just walk by myself.” She said, still trying to avoid Daehyun’s gaze.

“And what? You’ll stay away from me? No.” he answered without thinking twice.

Ye Seul puffed her cheeks, “Because this is really awkward. I-I promise I won’t run.” She said.

Daehyun looked down at her and she quickly looked away. “If you run or stay away from me, you better be ready to choose your wedding gown because you will become Mrs. Jung Daehyun tomorrow.” He smirked.

Ye Seul gasped and her eyes widened in shocked and slowly Daehyun let her toes touched the ground. When she did, she made sure that she’s not that away from him although her heart looks like it’s going to explode any second.

He inhaled and smiled. Slowly, his hands slipped into hers and held it tightly. He interlaced his fingers to her. Ye Seul flinched and just stared ahead. “A-Aren’t your c-cuts and bruises hurting?” she asked, stuttering with every word.

Daehyun chuckled and stopped from walking. He looked deep into her eyes. This time, Ye Seul didn’t have the courage to look away now. It’s like Daehyun caught her by just staring at her, “No, because you’re holding my hand. And…” he stretched his free hand and touched her cheek. “…I should be the one asking that. Is my annoying tokki feeling hurt?”

They started walking again while Daehyun is walking with a light heart.

They arrived at the empty house. Unfortunately, Mr. Ban Deol and the others made sure that Dongmin and his gang were at the prison that's why they're not home yet.

Daehyun led her to the dinning area. He put his hand on her waist and sat her on top of the table. Ye Seul flushed into red because of embarassment. He showed her a finger. “Stay here.” She nodded her head and watched Daehyun walked to the medicine cabinet and took the first aid kit.

Daehyun stood in front of her and examined her face really close that Ye Seul has to hold her breath. “Aish, those guys are really…” he hissed and took a cotton bud. He squeezed and ointment on it and gently dabbed it to her cut near her lips.

His face was so close all Ye Seul could do is to breathe in and out. Her hearts is beating so fast and loud. Daehyun noticed that she’s getting nervous and he smiled with her cuteness. He looked into her eyes and smiled. “Put medicine to my cuts too.” He said.

Ye Seul snapped out of her daze, “O-Oh, alright then.”

Daehyun planted his hands on the table just beside Ye Seul’s thighs locking her. Ye Seul’s hands were shaking as she puts ointment on the cotton bud and gently dabbed some on his lip cut. Daehyun is just staring at her. His eyes were locked into her face. Sometimes it would travel every part of her face.

Ye Seul noticed that Daehyun is staring at her, “T-This is really embarrassing. Y-You don’t have to stare like that.” She stuttered, looking away from his melting gaze as much as possible.

“What’s wrong with staring?” he asked.

“B-But, I’m not used to someone staring like this close to me.” She sheepishly admitted.

“Then you should get used to it. Because starting tonight, I’m going to stare at you more often and melt you.” He smiled.

“E-Eh?!” she gaped.

Daehyun chuckled and pulled away. He c

Please log in to read the full chapter